Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? (919 Views)

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? / Best Probiotic Supplements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good day,

of recent, I have come across a lot of Chinese supplements like Longrich, Norland, Kedi, and initially, Tianshi with promises of curing illness like HIV, Cancer, Rheumatism, Fertility, Fibroid, etcetera.

One thing i have noticed about these companies is that they usually come with Multi-level marketing schemes which makes people (including people with no health training) market these drugs so that they can get paid. Now, for this reason, these drugs are everywhere with people promising you to register and get the drugs to cure your ailments. One of my observations is that these marketers don't really have your health-interest at heart but they just want to make their profit.

You will see a Tailor or Mechanic giving you drug prescriptions for your sickness. We should be really careful with what we consume as drugs.

Now, let me share my personal experience with you. I obtained some of these products based on a recommendation from an aunt to my sister. She needed cure for ulcer. Despite the exorbitant price of these drugs which cost up to 88,000 and the promise that it would cure stomach ulcers within one month, The medication TOTALLY failed. She took a lab test and found out that the Ulcer did not improve AT ALL.

Now, I wonder why health organizations keep allowing these menace in society when it is obvious that they are just sham (from my experience). Or if at least they work, these companies should only license the distribution of these drugs to pharmacies and licensed health professionals.

What are your personal experiences with these companies?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by Admin9: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
It pains me to see that nobody is talking about this. This is an increasing issue. Even Truck pushers now market and prescribe drugs
Re: Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by AIIyIic(f): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Op, you're absolutely correct. I believe their activities should be thoroughly scrutinized

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by Healthyway15: 3:10am On Feb 05, 2020
It won't be okay if I dodge this thread. The OP is right to some extent. Although I could observe that OP was pained because his aunt didn't get the desired results after taking some certain supplements, this doesn't totally justify that it shouldn't be on this forum or in the country. And before I go further OP, not all supplements are Chinese products!

There are many people recommending supplements for the treatment of various health challenges, for their personal gain. They've got no time to know whether a particular health problem is caused by an underlying health condition. And this is very essential and it is expected that the underlying health condition be treated first before any other thing. But if not done, it only implies a waste of money at the end.

Some recommendations of certain health challenges require specific combinations of different supplements to get the best results. Most companies producing supplements, expect the people working with them to make the best recommendation of their products. But here in Nigeria, the ignorance and non-chalant attitude won't give room for that. So most people only recommend what they know, in as much as it's going to bring them gains.

Another thing is, the severity of health conditions determine how fast or slow one gets healed. Some health issues require a certain period of time before it gets treated completely, and some particular supplements start work in the cells, correcting any imbalances in the body system and then restore the particular affected organ or part of the body to its normal healthy state. So these effects sometimes take more than a month of taking the supplements to show desirable results. But due to ignorance and some people's selfish interest in the gains, the truths about it are not mentioned.

But I strongly disagree that supplements don't work well. In fact they work really well when the right recommendations of treatment are made. A lot of people who have been treated completely of their various health challenges even when they'd been told by doctors that there were no lasting solutions, can attest to this. If one observes well, the world is turning to supplements as solutions to their health problems today since there is now a significant increase in failed treatment of health problems with drugs and injections today.

I want you to know that most companies producing supplements operate by partnering with people to work with them, and move the supplements. And they emphasize much on adequate trainings before one can start the recommendation of their supplements. If we look at european countries, the distributors there, are normal people who undergo enough trainings every time, even when they are no doctors, and they make the right recommendation of treatment always. That's why it is never a concern over there.

Supplements do really work! We just have many people tarnishing its image every time. May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Healthyway15:
It won't be okay if I dodge this thread. The OP is right to some extent. Although I could observe that OP was pained because his aunt didn't get the desired results after taking some certain supplements, this doesn't totally justify that it shouldn't on this forum or in the country. And before I go further OP, not all supplements are Chinese products!

There are many people recommending supplements for the treatment of various health challenges, for their personal gain. They've got no time to know whether a particular health problem is caused by an underlying health condition. And this is very essential and it is expected that the underlying health condition should be treated first before any other thing. But if not done, it only implies a waste of money at the end.

Some recommendations of certain health challenges require specific combinations of different supplements to get the best results. Most companies producing supplements, expect the people working with them to make the best recommendation of their products. But here in Nigeria, the ignorance and non-chalant attitude won't give room for that. so most people only recommend what they know, in as much as it's going to bring them gains.

Another thing is, the severity of health conditions determine how fast or slow one gets healed. Some health issues require a certain period of time before it's get treated completely, and some particular supplements start work in the cells, correcting any imbalances in the body system and then restore the particular affected organ or part of the body to its normal healthy state. So these effects sometimes take more than a month of taking the supplements to show desirable results. But due to ignorance and some people's selfish interest in the gains, the truth about it are not mentioned.

But I strongly disagree that supplements don't work well. In fact they work really well when the right recommendation of treatment are recommended. A lot of people who have been treated completely of their various health challenges even when they'd been told by doctors that there were no lasting solutions, can testify to this. If one observes well, the world is turning to supplements as solutions to their health problems today since there is now a significant increase in failed treatment of health problems with drugs and injections today.

I want you to know that most companies producing supplements operate by partnering with people to work with them, and move the supplements. And they emphasize much on adequate training before one can start the recommendation of their supplements. If we look at european countries, the distributors there, are normal people who undergo enough training every time, even when they are no doctors, and they make the right recommendation of treatment always. That's why it is never a concern over there.

Supplements do really work! We just have many people tarnishing its image every time. May God help us!

The plain truth is that I have not SEEN anyone that used it and it worked for them. I only see people without prior training recommending the treatment to others so they can get their gains.

This has created in me the notion that these companies are "rip-off" and i can't express how mad i am right now. All the vendors care about is how to build their accounts to receive car rewards. It is totally not fair. They even boast of having cure for HIV.

At least, these companies should control how their products are being distributed and issue a license to tested and skilled personnel and I really hope that people without the license get arrested as this has to do with health and life.
Re: Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
AIIyIic:
Op, you're absolutely correct. I believe their activities should be thoroughly scrutinized

That is my point exactly.
Re: Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work? by Golden1982(f): 4:56am On Aug 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

of recent, I have come across a lot of Chinese supplements like Longrich, Norland, Kedi, and initially, Tianshi with promises of curing illness like HIV, Cancer, Rheumatism, Fertility, Fibroid, etcetera.

One thing i have noticed about these companies is that they usually come with Multi-level marketing schemes which makes people (including people with no health training) market these drugs so that they can get paid. Now, for this reason, these drugs are everywhere with people promising you to register and get the drugs to cure your ailments. One of my observations is that these marketers don't really have your health-interest at heart but they just want to make their profit.

You will see a Tailor or Mechanic giving you drug prescriptions for your sickness. We should be really careful with what we consume as drugs.

Now, let me share my personal experience with you. I obtained some of these products based on a recommendation from an aunt to my sister. She needed cure for ulcer. Despite the exorbitant price of these drugs which cost up to 88,000 and the promise that it would cure stomach ulcers within one month, The medication TOTALLY failed. She took a lab test and found out that the Ulcer did not improve AT ALL.

Now, I wonder why health organizations keep allowing these menace in society when it is obvious that they are just sham (from my experience). Or if at least they work, these companies should only license the distribution of these drugs to pharmacies and licensed health professionals.

What are your personal experiences with these companies?

sorry for posting here this the number of the security operative that helped me track my phone a long time ago maybe e can help u 08037111012 via whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

:- / CORONAVIRUS : Meet The Woman Who Discovered The First Coronavirus / Enugu Doctors Withdraw Service As Government Reneged On Its Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.