Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (111568 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Slimtzy: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
one of those calling other tribes lazy people

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by AliveJ: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Are they saying he is doing yahoo? shocked
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by NGRsenate: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
DEROX:
I meant when he arrives efcc will arrest him no matter what

And what charges will they be bringing against him?

Is it the illegal bureau de change they charged mompha with?
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Papanwamaikpe: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
demefaboy:
u be mumu ah no go ans u idiot
But you don already answer him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Papanwamaikpe: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
demefaboy:
u be mumu ah no go ans u idiot
But you don already answer him.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Novaccines: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by stagger: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
If there is no prosecutorial evidence to prove he made his money illegally, he will walk. EFCC likes media trials instead of proper courtroom battles.

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by DEROX: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
NGRsenate:

And what charges will they be bringing against him?

Is it the illegal bureau de change they charged mompha with?
OK but remember this is nigeria
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by okeynelson: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
please if you are interested in a par time job which only involves registration please call this number 0,7,0,8. 8.6.4 6.6.0.6
please you must have a smart phone and you must reside in Onitsha and its environs
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
He's already in his home bro!

UniQue84:
Abeg jare the one that was all over the Internet they caught the other day wasn't he released after sometime, all this one Na gragra, tomorrow you go hear say dem release am.

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Tmissy3000(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
demefaboy:
I am Chibest Ezeala, I am from Imo state . Living in Lagos. I love sex madly. My big heavy ass need to be bleeped all times. If u are in Lagos with a big long dick pls contact me thanks+234 706 204 0430
. Come again?
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by bestdudes: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

I hope you aren't talking about Mompha.
of course it is mompha... and so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Ezmans: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:
He is innocent , you can see from his smile, he will be out
98 percent of Nigerian politicians make there wealth through internet fraud before they enter politics

5 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Commentor: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
bestdudes:
of course it is mompha... and so? undecided

You are talking like one who isn't educated.

Mompha is out on bail and he cannot travel out of the country until the case is over or there is an amendment to his bail condition.

The case is still ongoing.

Many of you would claim to be educated but the basics of civics is completely missing from your intelligence box.

4 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Infinity55(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
that man nearly scammed me last year just because I was looking for help someone offered to help you with 500k is requesting 10k from me is that thing help I still have him on my facebook I wish i still have the chart we had then
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by bakescos01: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Awol1:
Pull them down syndrome...

Every rich person now, EFCC will tag the person fraudster.

They started that rubbish with Mompha

Meanwhile, someone drove two bullion vans into his private property on the eve of elections and those stupid dingbats have been blind to that.

Just like 'Money Heist' projected, those whom the govt call criminals might not really be the criminals.

Government is the criminal.

When those properties are finally forfeited to the federal govt, it will be fraudulently awarded to one Aboki or whoever.

Seconded....
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by galaxi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fake news!
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by starbuck(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fake news, check his Facebook page for a live video few hours ago
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by DenreleDave(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Can someone pls help me track my line. I was attacked tonight by 3 armed men on bike and they took my phone..

Lalastilala seun ishlove farano

Pls come to my aid

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

Bro if u suffer get money I mean real money ,,u will not have the time to show off

Who know davido Papa b4 ,,,if not for e son way expose am to media ,,,na so real money day be ,I really don't know the source of his wealth o,,,,, but real money bro na person go help u announce your name not you

So you think Davido papa is 100% legit. You must be really mum* to think like that man.

6 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Dex4(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
These guys make life difficult for honest Nigerians abroad....shit!

1 Like

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Katty42: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy was live on facebook enjoying himself less than two hours ago..

Fake news
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Arewa6: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by bakescos01: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

Bro no foreigners scammed you of your oil ,your leaders are not schooled business wise so the foreigners took advantage of it
They never pointed a gun at them , neither did they give ur leaders fake promise ,all promise was fulfill but your leaders failed to utilize the money well

Am not supporting any kind of criminal activity but be wise , foreigners do steal from our oil and run in different channel. They also in a way support violence to cause distractions in African nation so they can easily have there way. The world is all messed up in a way. Everyone is taking advantage of anyone they can.

2 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by seborrhic: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
NGRsenate:

Lol oponu. She no gree give you fat p|_|na so you come dey paste her number here.

Immature boy.
It may even be that the lady just insulted him or refused friendship and the imbe starts posting her pictures and numbers to tarnish her name.
I wish this lady can see the post of this guy and get him arrested because I am sure she will know the useless thing that can go to this extent of posting her pictures
These are the kinds of guys that deserve to be taught a bitter lesson with jail term and paying the lady so defamed with every Kobo they have.

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by bestdudes: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

You are talking like one who isn't educated.

Mompha is out on bail and he cannot travel out of the country until the case is over or there is an amendment to his bail condition.

The case is still ongoing.

Many of you would claim to be educated but the basics of civics is completely missing from your intelligence box.

Is Mompha in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Elxandre(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
demefaboy:
I am Chibest Ezeala, I am from Imo state . Living in Lagos. I love sex madly. My big heavy ass need to be bleeped all times. If u are in Lagos with a big long dick pls contact me thanks+234 706 204 0430
Stop defaming innocent lady. Low life goat!

5 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Dtruth5901(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Petrol station That nigga create jobs for people.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by millionboi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Azmanaty:
And this idiot has been flaunting money everywhere and all that..

Why can't all these fraudsters eat their ill gotten wealth in peace and not flaunt it like fools??
like seriously
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Slimdada(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
This man, Escobar smith etc begin work when we never know wetin G be__,
Can you believe I have actually cleaned the hotel room this man lodged before 15 years ago when I was still a house keeper in one hotel laidat

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Ivegotsolutions(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
the young man is out already.

check his facebook https://www.facebook.com/nwanta.yonarachasweet?__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARBFPn97Ab2_n9dj6N76IFl2kAEP7q3_Ou0VIQScU50C0XHczpcOZErnrtw7HRwZdfm168S3tMabbj9f&hc_ref=ARTa8YjW2qAw6Kh0ILXAZA3JUpwQKpPqeyz4qlp2E0HW6wH-Ixrh8CQHXvjRpydRnlA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.