Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (35844 Views)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, u shiuld hav just said "pata"

Everybody knows what pata means and its pronunciation

Doesn't comes to my mind ni jare grin
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Seventy7kings:
wow! In slawormir's handwriting, 'dammnnnnn niggarrr, you are a real niggarrr" grin
cheesy grin
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Giftedtu:
Come, make una leave NDDC matter for south south just focuse on the important things that concerns you.

Ondo State is an oil producing state
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Giftedtu: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Ondo State is an oil producing state
How do you benefit after the oil production?
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Giftedtu:
How do you benefit after the oil production?

I dont understand.
Personal benefit or State benefits
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Giftedtu: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Sammy07:

I dont understand. Personal benefit or State benefits
State or personally
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:

You Yoruba's have problems in spelling Yoruba words yourself so don't blame me

You spell Pele , but call it kpele
Sango but call it shungo
Sade but call it shade
Seun but call it sheun
Chai! Who thought you this?
You just place the horse behind the cart in every word spelt up there .
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Way to go!!!
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Instead of you to accept simple and polite correction, you are here making mockery of yourself
There is no correction there you Yoruba's should look into those words and start spelling them like it really sounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Liveagain:
You are getting it wrong even though you have an idea. There is original oral pronunciation which is different from the written one.

Corruption in English language is not originally as it is written and the same applies to yoruba.

Just say those who started writing in Yoruba language made some errors , why should you spell it Sade and pronounce it shade , Pele and pronounce it kpele , its an error just like the whites wrongly spelt and pronounce Igbo as ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by BiafraforTrump: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Instead of you to accept simple and polite correction, you are here making mockery of yourself

Shut up which useless correction. Yoruba language is incomplete you can see that in your spelling.

You people call nyash "yansh" because you don't have alphabet "NY" that every tribe all over world have including country like Ke'ny'a...
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

dem don release you ba? gburugburu the town crier should better employ in forest guard, is even good you're doing findings about it

Instead of you to think about what I said and see the errors you are talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by BiafraforTrump: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2020
dragunov:

Do not meddle with what you don't understand. This is not your language.

Accept it that Yoruba language is useless and incomplete. Even the way it sounds is horrible.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2020
dragunov:

Do not meddle with what you don't understand. This is not your language.

Its not my language but I know it has errors in spellings
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Dagrace01:

Chai! Who thought you this?
You just place the horse behind the cart in every word spelt up there .

How do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:

How do you mean?
Figure it out
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:

How do you mean?
Figure it out yourself grin
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Dagrace01:

Figure it out yourself grin
Are you alright?

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
jimyjames:

Instead of you to think about what I said and see the errors you are talking trash
[/s]

you said nothing, expecting an imbeciles to make sense is just like Abians expecting development from ikpeazu
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

you said nothing, expecting an imbeciles to make sense is just like Abians expecting development from ikpeazu

Be ashamed of yourself am teaching you to spell words in your own language
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
jimyjames:

Be ashamed of yourself am teaching you to spell words in your own language
[/s]

má ranti loogun é bí dokita se sá pé juwé

o ko emi ní ede yorúba. mo ro pé ikan sé iwo ati awon molebí é

mo tí so ti té mí, eyin omo alaníran tí won ko wa sí Eko é kíní opoló ìbani soró. íyí tó yé kè duro gba ogbon lowo awon tí o bì yín bí éwero, é sá wa sí eko wá dí Gbajuá

mó Raye tí yín bayí. awon Omo irankiran
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Calm down you sound pained are you in pains?
Look you Yoruba's spell words differently and pronounce them differently, as long as the (kp, sh, gb, CH' nn, mm,) sounds are missing in Yoruba words it won't sound right
How will someone who is not Yoruba pronounce the name Sade when the SH sound is missing ?
I speak and understand few multiple Nigerian languages and I think the only alphabets that should be missing in every Nigerian language is Q&X cause they have no sound in Nigerian words

Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

má ranti loogun é bí dokita se sá pé juwé

o ko emi ní ede yorúba. mo ro pé ikan sé iwo ati awon molebí é

mo tí so ti té mí, eyin omo alaníran tí won ko wa sí Eko é kíní opoló ìbani soró. íyí tó yé kè duro gba ogbon lowo awon tí o bì yín bí éwero, é sá wa sí eko wá dí Gbajuá

mó Raye tí yín bayí. awon Omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
jimyjames:
Calm down you sound pained are you in pains?
Look you Yoruba's spell words differently and pronounce them differently, as long as the (kp, sh, gb, CH' nn, mm,) sounds are missing in Yoruba words it won't sound right
How will someone who is not Yoruba pronounce the name Sade when the SH sound is missing ?
I speak and understand few multiple Nigerian languages and I think the only alphabets that should be missing in every Nigerian language is Q&X cause they have no sound in Nigerian words

[/s]

it's my keen joy that you're forcing yourself to learn Yoruba language, this prove how important the people and her language is to you

why you people pretend that you're not a subordinate to this tribe is just the hypocritical part of south yeast

even in Nigeria political space, because of not developing your own personal project, south south had far left you imbeciles behind

tesiwaju la ti ma ko ede yorúba, layi pé a di ede agbalayé. bi eyan se ponu to tú dunu ninu é mi o rírí. eyin ajokuta ma mu omí o lé sá layi ma jé kí gbogbo eyan mó bí é sé gò tó

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol who is forcing himself to learn Yoruba? My friend Igbo's are naturally gifted in understanding languages , it takes an Igbo person less than 2 years to understand and speak another mans language, I also speak Tiv and Hausa fluently if you don't know
These are some of the reasons we Igbo's dominate anywhere we go , you afonjas are slow in learning

Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

it's my keen joy that you're forcing yourself to learn Yoruba language, this prove how important the people and her language is to you

why you people pretend that you're not a subordinate to this tribe is just the hypocritical part of south yeast

even in Nigeria political space, because of not developing your own personal project, south south had far left you imbeciles behind

tesiwaju la ti ma ko ede yorúba, layi pé a di ede agbalayé. bi eyan se ponu to tú dunu ninu é mi o rírí. eyin ajokuta ma mu omí o lé sá layi ma jé kí gbogbo eyan mó bí é sé gò tó

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:

Are you alright?
You need to ask yourself that question first
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

Brutality
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
jimyjames:
Lol who is forcing himself to learn Yoruba? My friend Igbo's are naturally gifted in understanding languages , it takes an Igbo person less than 2 years to understand and speak another mans language, I also speak Tiv and Hausa fluently if you don't know
These are some of the reasons we Igbo's dominate anywhere we go , you afonjas are slow in learning

Hmmm! I'm short of words 4u, did u just say we are slow to learn? Yet we are the most intelligent and most achieved race in Nigeria.
Igbo man can only learn other languages after they left their impoverished villages for greener pastures.
How many Yoruba man do u see in ur land? You can't expect us to learn the language from the air.
But ask me how many foreign language we can speak?
I for one is very fluent in French
Tu est malade!
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
jimyjames:

[/s]

which Igbo person? how many Igbo understand the language of where they keep asylum inn?

I guess the law in lasu made you studied Yoruba this hard, now you can write and speak in Yoruba lingual, I rejoice with you

I urge you to try and learn how to read and write in Igbo lingual as well because when is time this country will disintegrate, your ability to read and write in Yoruba lingual won't stop us from throwing you back to your mud and landlocked region

awon omo abipabé
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Save the trash, Igbo's are quick learners and well traveled, you will find Igbo's in any part of the world in their thousands places you won't find any other African, and you hear them speak fluently in those languages , there are 30'000 Igbo's in China and most of them speak fluent Chinese , its the same in Japan , India, france ,Australia Germany etc

Dagrace01:
Hmmm! I'm short of words 4u, did u just say we are slow to learn? Yet we are the most intelligent and most achieved race in Nigeria.
Igbo man can only learn other languages after they left their impoverished villages for greener pastures.
How many Yoruba man do u see in ur land? You can't expect us to learn the language from the air.
But ask me how many foreign language we can speak?
I for one is very fluent in French
Tu est malade!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Keep consoling yourself my friend Lagos will forever be a no mans land cause 95% of Lagos economy is owned by Igbo's , northerners , Lebanese and Indians

Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

which Igbo person? how many Igbo understand the language of where they keep asylum inn?

I guess the law in lasu made you studied Yoruba this hard, now you can write and speak in Yoruba lingual, I rejoice with you

I urge you to try and learn how to read and write in Igbo lingual as well because when is time this country will disintegrate, your ability to read and write in Yoruba lingual won't stop us from throwing you back to your mud and landlocked region

awon omo abipabé

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by dragunov: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Giftedtu:
Mr informed, tell me where Ondo is located in the south.

I still maintain, you are a numbskull. Your problem is that you think it's only in the SS region alone that oil is produced and called Niger Delta. Go and do your research because I ain't gonna spoon feed your half baked a.rse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.