Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? (28925 Views)

Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / Re:How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem( Graphic Photos) / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by sizer07: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
I also had the same problem for the very first time even though i was the cost of my own. Had serious cough and saw throat. I was literary sleeping with Tom Tom and sirup in my mouth to ease the dry cough. That one gone and toothache set inn.himmm self medication. Pound Gaelic and small salt,place it where the bad tooth is n allow it .u can sleep with it in ur mouth. Then bitter cola another Powerful remedy. Chew and place it there as well. Those are the two items I use.then always brushed ur tooth with warm water in salt. Also make sure the warm water stays at the bad tooth gargle it in ur mouth for like some few sec.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Whytecube: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rapid Relief Toothpaste

Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpastes provide proven pain relief in just 3 days with twice daily brushing. Their unique formulation with stannous fluoride builds a protective barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth, so you can beat sensitivity pain fast—and keep it from coming back.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by chapwiz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
In 2017 I had a tooth ache it pained to the point that if bite apple I will roll on the floor, I explained to one of my colleagues and directed to a dental clinic where he had treat similar issue. I went there and I also discovered they my company HMO so I was treated free of charge.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by KenModi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
I can also attest to the efficacy of Dr Agnes Nwama tooth powder. It helped me alot when my tooth problem was so severe I was confessing all my sins and making convenants with God.

In your case though, go to a dentist, if your tooth problem is a recurrent one, you should seek professional help from an actual professional.

Then start practicing proper dental hygiene, brush twice daily (in proper manner pls, no brush your teeth like say na stock jeans) and gargle with warm salt water after each meal. You'll be surprised how these little things will go a long way.

If all else fails, use shekpe (chelsea) mixed with alabukun take rinse your mouth. Thank me anytime you like.

@bolded.... grin grin grin

and you moniker grin grin
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by 1Sharon(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Had 3 teeth extracted
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by sunkomite(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.
If u dont mind, u can give me a DM on WhatsApp(08035124461). I promise u will give me a gift for d lasting solution
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by sleekone: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
See a good dentist .Brush twice a day and use your mouthwash.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by rolams(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lucky special toothpaste
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by fairygeh(f): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Eeya,I really pray you find relief,Toothache is a really bad thing,I even reject it for my enemy
I had a bad experience with toothache last year,I couldn't sleep on a particular night after taking pills upon pills,using hot salt water to gaggle,I was on my bed ,I didn't know when I typed on Google Can toothache kill? God the pain was unbearable,
Funny enough,my husband wasn't around that night,I disturbed him all night on the phone with complaint,wailing till I could cry mo more.i told him that I think my enemy wants to die,I didn't sleep till after 6 in the morning when I felt a little bit relieved after my 5th cup of salt water.i slept off that my husband had called me up to 10 times I did nt wake up,so unlike me.
What woke me up was our neighbor banging my window and shouting,Mrs '''''''''::: are you there,are you okay?.Omo mehnnn,I am sure I died and resurrected cos she told me that she had been calling me and shouting my name for more than 30 minutes.
My husband was the one that called my neighbor to go and check me that he is afraid something bad had happened to me.,he thought my enemy had died from toothache,

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Nosaghae(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tooth ache is not funny at all I was told that it is the closest pain to labour pain.
I had the experience and removed one tooth after some time another tooth was affected I used wonderful kola and original shekpe.
Pieces the kola and soak it inside the gin after 3-4 hours pour the gin in your mouth and allow it to stay for 2-3minutes (NB. THE THING DEY HOT OH) then pour it out.
Use longrich toothpaste.
This was what I used and it worked.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
fairygeh:
Eeya,I really pray you find relief,Toothache is a really bad thing,I even reject it for my enemy
I had a bad experience with toothache last year,I couldn't sleep on a particular night after taking pills upon pills,using hot salt water to gaggle,I was on my bed ,I didn't know when I typed on Google Can toothache kill? God the pain was unbearable,
Funny enough,my husband wasn't around that night,I disturbed him all night on the phone complaint,wailing till I could cry mo more.i told him that I think my enemy wants to die,I didn't sleep till after 6 in the morning when I felt a little bit relieved after my 5th cup of salt water.i slept off that my husband had called me up to 10 times I did nt wake up,so unlike me.
What woke me up was our neighbor banging my window and shouting,Mrs '''''''''::: are you there,are you okay?.Omo mehnnn,I am sure I died and resurrected cos she told me that she had been calling me and shouting my name for more than 30 minutes.
My husband was the one that called my neighbor to go and check me that he is afraid something bad had happened to me.,he thought my enemy had died from toothache,

I do hope you found out that many people have actually died from what a typical Nigerian would term a "common" toothache. The funny thing is this, the more the problem festers, the more the Dental Surgeon would charge you, because one is bringing an already complicated issue to him.

In addition, It's not the pain that kills. Given the proximity of the teeth to blood vessels, it's a lot easier for bacteria to spread into the bloodstream causing blood poisoning/septicemia.

I guess you have seen a Dental Surgeon.

If not, please do.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by justino57(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sniper101:

Please where are you in Port Harcourt?
I'm willing to come to you.
rumuokoro
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by fairygeh(f): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by candyguyofficia(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
FabulousAutos:
It happened while I was doing a part time job during my school days in a remote community in Ebonyi State. Went to the only good hospital (General Hospital) in that location but was told that the dentist travelled for Christmas. I was given some pain reliever and asked to check back the following week.
The pain became unbearable and the pain reliever I received from the hospital wasn't really helpful so one day, [b]I got fed up, tried to pull the darn thing out with a plyer but it broke in pieces. [/b]Some pieces came out with blood while others remained in the mouth with the root. I was made to understand later that the result would have been disastrous if I had managed to pull the entire tooth off.
You get mind ooh
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by fairygeh(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

I do hope you found out that many people have actually died from what a typical Nigerian would term a "common" toothache. The funny thing is this, the more the problem festers, the more the Dental Surgeon would charge you, because one is bringing an already complicated issue to him.

In addition, It's not the pain that kills. Given the proximity of the teeth to blood vessels, it's a lot easier for bacteria to spread into the bloodstream causing blood poisoning/septicemia.

I guess you have seen a Dental Surgeon.

If not, please do.
I actually did see a dentist and was planning on a surgical extraction as he called it when miraculously,the toothache disappeared,I didn't believe it.but since March last year,I haven't experienced it.still a shock to me.God did it
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Candoit: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
moscobabs:
I have been nursing my own for over 20yrs now, my front teeth broke when I was 10 and it has been disturbing me since then and I don't want to remove it, it has even turned to black now

If you read the first 2 comments on this thread, you'd notice both mentioned Dr Agnes Nwama. It's a dental powder sold for N100. I didn't know people knew it that well. I too suffered from a tooth ache for a while until I found Dr Agnes. I would suggest you look for it in the market. It's common in Aba and PH. Make sure you buy Agnes Nwama dental tooth powder and not another powder.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Funkybabee(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bbbwings:

Nah it doesn't work

u done try ham
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Sniper101(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
justino57:
rumuokoro

How do I contact you?
Am at NTA ROAD.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by mhaki(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Brush with activated charcoal; it worked for me.

Also, ensure you see a dentist just in case you have a hole in a tooth.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Klington: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dhavido:
I've also suffered from toothache before. The only everlasting solution is tooth extraction. I've removed 2 teeth, the infection will continue to spread to other teeth if you don't remove the bad one early.

I said the same thing "I don't want to remove a tooth again" after the first extraction but I went to the dental clinic myself after I couldn't sleep, eat or go outside for 2 days due to the unbearable pains.

Stop removing your teeth.

There are good and very effective medications for all kinds of toothache.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by sojayy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.

Call this no. To remove the maggots damaging ur gum n causing tooth ache, u'll thank me later 0803 927 0693. Ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by seanwilliam(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I had a terrible tooth problem few years ago, I can never forget about that day, infact I couldn't eat my favourite pounded yam with egusi soup for almost 3 days, I couldn't eat comfortably and it was painfull, [b]my cheeks also swell up that you will think that someone punched me there, [/b]thanks to a friend of mine who took me to a dentist(family friend) when he was about to remove the bad tooth he asked me to put a liquid in my mouth so that I won't feel the pain before he removed the big miserable tooth that have been disturbing me, and made me not to eat my favorite pounded yam for few days, I was very relieved though after he removed the bad tooth.
that stuff happened to me two weeks ago.. I use my mouth asked God to kill me grin.. but I no have problem with any of the teeth sha
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Caleb17:
I had a hopeless toothache that almost distablised my life. I bought Agnes Nwama tooth powder, my brother, the thing disappeared. Till today u don't joke with there product. I don't
know the manufacturers or sellers but I appreciate their good works.

My apologies but that powder is too acidic for my liking
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Hurlazunkanmy: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
deraluv:
I’m not here to advertise any products just wanna help is been working for me for years like magic guy go to supermarkets look for Long Rich Toothpaste
Na true oooo! Long rich..
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by KayCee92(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm, it was really a painful one....had two set of teeth removed. I still have those removed teeth up till today grin grin grin I no gree throw am away.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Codeengine007(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Ramanto:

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Codeengine007(m): 2:01am On Feb 06, 2020
sojayy:

Call this no. To remove the maggots damaging ur gum n causing tooth ache, u'll thank me later 0803 927 0693. Ilorin
!
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Codeengine007(m): 2:07am On Feb 06, 2020
planetx13:
The best solution is to pull out the tooth....any other thing is just trial and error.....

Ciao
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by topsam1(m): 4:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Ramanto:

.......... After going thru some comments here, I have a different solution, there was this man in Ikorodu that helped me remove the maggots from the holes then, he removed those maggots with the use of a liquid in a small container, toothpick and cotton wool, four were removed that year since then, I never felt any pain again and after some couple of yrs, the tooth became weak and broken without any pain.... If you need the contact detail of the man, DM me
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Contumely: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
Hey guy no dull ya self go to those herb sellers tell them u wan pako alata very tiny thing like dis just 100 naira not too hard at all and not like the normal chewing stick..
Chew a bit of it and live d water in ur mouth for 10 to 15 min.. Do it again after few hours until u finish the whole stick
Come back here and testify 100naira saving life ooo

is it a chewing stick?
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Go for S & P frequently..... That is washing of ur teeth every 3 to 6 months. That would not enable the bacteria to have permanent residence in ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / 14 Health Benefits Of Charcoal / How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.