Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? (29890 Views)

Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / Re:How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem( Graphic Photos) / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dupepython:
Never really experienced any but I think sensodyne will do
After removing two, sensodyne is really helping me stop the pain that started again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Sergioaguero: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Since 2011, i dont cry for tooth pain again. Just simple 2 capsule of felvin that ladies drink for menstral pain will solve it. Dont u ever remove ur teeth again....meanwhile Buy DIGITAL PH METER
ATC Caliberation button.

PH Meter is Used for Fish farming, Water treatment, Cream, alkaline water, soap, wine, and beer making; Pool, battery acid testing, organic soap and cream making etc.

Whatsapp 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by seyenko(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Do a panoramic xray of your teeth, you may have a tooth or some teeth sitting on a nerve, i had a migraine for years until i removed a tooth sitting on a nerve going to the right side of my brain
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Ginaz(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
When I was little, I think that would be I was in primary 5 and I came home from school feeling severe pain in a particular tooth. I pinched the gum surrounding the tooth with a sharp fingernail till it bled and I applied salt to it. The pain I felt afterwards was so extreme I felt I would faint, I couldn’t move my body.

The pain died down after my body got used to the extreme pain caused by the salt on a raw wound. I Somehow slept off because of the pains only to wake up feeling something moving inside my mouth. I opened it , and took whatever it was wiggling inside my mouth and behold!! It was a worm.

3 came out of my mouth . I had to call my grandmother to see worms coming out of my mouth. We removed them and since I haven’t had toothache till now .

Nobody told me to put salt in my tooth, I was a very curious child. I have seen salt kill tapeworms and felt if I should apply it to my tooth it would kill the worms. Never in my wild and curious imagination would I have thought live worms would come out of my mouth. grin
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Miccoli:
It rely pained me hearing educated folks talk as if school went through them.

If you have tooth ache bro, those powders, concursions or liquid solutions they are all taking about won't help you man.
Pls, see a Good Dentist and he will take very good care of you..

Though dental treatment is actually quite expensive but it's the only way to your tooth problem.

You don't have to extract your tooth, a Dentist can root-fill your tooth for you, provided you can afford to pay for the service and also be ready to keep to his Instructions..

Tooth pain is actually something no one pray for but doing the right thing by visiting your Dentist is your only solution.

Pls, when I say see a Dentist, I don't mean quacks or those other people disguizing to be a dentist when they are not. I mean a practising Dentist.

Oga Professor... Dentists will always suggest removal. Thank your God toothache never do u something. If so, u go ready pit shit self
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by blackwood(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ginaz:
When I was little, I think that would be I was in primary 5 and I came home from school feeling severe pain in a particular tooth. I pinched the gum surrounding the tooth with a sharp fingernail till it bled and I applied salt to it. The pain I felt afterwards was so extreme I felt I would faint, I couldn’t move my body.

The pain died down after my body got used to the extreme pain caused by the salt on a raw wound. I Somehow slept off because of the pains only to wake up feeling something moving inside my mouth. I opened it , and took whatever it was wiggling inside my mouth and behold!! It was a worm.

3 came out of my mouth . I had to call my grandmother to see worms coming out of my mouth. We removed them and since I haven’t had toothache till now .

Nobody told me to put salt in my tooth, I was a very curious child. I have seen salt kill tapeworms and felt if I should apply it to my tooth it would kill the worms. Never in my wild and curious imagination would I have thought live worms would come out of my mouth. grin

Where did you see salt kill tapeworm?
Have you seen tapeworm before?
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by bilaal29: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Simply chew garlic and salt, and let it remain in that part aching you. You will surely thank me later
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by SatoshiPips(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.
look for a dogoyaro tree.
Cut a branch (big or small)
Peel the back and you'll be left with the white inner part
Peel a small amount of the white part and place it on the affected area for as long as you are comfortable with

Do this like twice (2days) and you'll thank me later.....

PS: whatever is there disturbing you will come out with what you placed on the tooth.......

This was what i did to het free....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Ginaz(f): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
blackwood:

Where did you see salt kill tapeworm?
Have you seen tapeworm before?

Those long worm that are kinda red in color na. And sucking blood worm. I don’t know their names but that’s what I do call them . sad
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Dagger79(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
remove it
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Skmoda360(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just remove it and put denture ....that will save you the pain.....
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Evagreenfields: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Visman:
Use Sensodyn toothpaste and you are good

Been using this for my tooth sensitivity..Been about 3 months now but nothing..I'm still nursing this.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by blackwood(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ginaz:

Those long worm that are kinda red in color na. And sucking blood worm. I don’t know their names but that’s what I do call them . sad

Those are not tapeworms, tapeworms don't suck blood, they stay in the intestine of the host and feed off digested food.
Tapeworms are found in intestines of their host and are parasitic.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Phyde: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ramanto:
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.
Get some blocks of alum, melt it with water in a plastic bottle. Put little of the mixed in your mouth for about 15mins, also concentrate on the affected area. After 15mins or more, spit out the liquid and be brushing your teeth everyday with much salt only. Don't use paste for the main time. That's what i did to stop mine till date.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by BrutusOj(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
bizhop01:
You try no be small because the pain is worse in human body,
Stop taking hot water and hot food because it increase the pain, always applied ice block or cool water regular

Visit a dentist.
Na wa for you oo. U think the teeth is like normal flesh? Warm water is the best for someone having tooth issue and not iced water. The heat from the water would help kill the bacteria there.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Flexingbaba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
1) soak Alum in strong original gin and use it on the affected part

2) Eat clove whenever the ache come up, it will help relief the pain instantly

3)oral salination I.e putting salt in warm water to gaggle your mouth will help the pains not occurring frequently

4) look for a nail that is not rusted and use it to boil water apply the water in the affected tooth

All steps above help a lot have tried them and they worked
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Kayman3(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sensodyne fast relief or fast action.
You can interchange it with longrich after like two months.
Make sure you brush in the Morning and night(after meal, before going to bed. )
And you need to be consistent.

Brushing after meal in the night is the most important, because bacteria do work/react � on crumb of food left in the mouth overnight and in turn cause problem for us.

Sensodyne did it for me within 2weeks, while i was considering to remove the tooth.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by TeflonBlixx: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Y'all should go and see a verified dentist. Tooth problems is always looked down upon in this part of the world. Funny thing is, the longer it stays, the more horrible the pain and the higher the cost of treatment.

Visit your dentist today.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by kate85(f): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Longrich toothpaste helped me. I removed 1 of my teeth and before you know it, the next one started its madness. I was planning on removing it when a friend advised me not to and gave me longrich toothpaste. The rest us history now.

Ramanto:

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by damosade(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Removed mine last year, the pain was excruciating. Alafia ba de.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by samson07(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
I used touch and go, just two drops on the affected area
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Idrysbaba: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
My brother TOOTHACHE HERBAL CURE is a confirmed and permanent means to the long suffering of Tooth pain.

Bbbwings:

Always preying on people. I'm sure your treatment involve's removing maggot from the affected tooth.
People of your ilk have caused damages inumerable.
A visit to a dental hospital is the optimum.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by joelayomide(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Azithromycin with any suitable analgesic (pain relief) saved a friend!

meanwhile, replace your toothbrush and opt for nice herbal toothpaste.
avoid chewing with the part of the teeth for that period and regularly rinse the mouth (the affected area) especially.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by mlkraj(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
I also HAD(i pray it doesn't come back) cases of recurring toothache even recently. By I noticed recently the toothpaste I use is allows d pain whenever it comes i.e if I try better toothpaste like oral b or sensodym I get relieved from the pain ND gradually d pain vanishes. So Since d solution has presented itself, changing of toothpaste to a better one Did it for me.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Caleb17: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
They sell it in every public market in Nigeria especially in the South East. just ask them of those who sell Agnes Nwama tooth powder.
Keziehenry:

how can I get the product pls. am in lagos
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by cutedharmee: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Schnapp+kafra pelebe....
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by eguarojeona: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Who said i did.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by ikcid: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
FabulousAutos:
It happened while I was doing a part time job during my school days in a remote community in Ebonyi State. Went to the only good hospital (General Hospital) in that location but was told that the dentist travelled for Christmas. I was given some pain reliever and asked to check back the following week.
The pain became unbearable and the pain reliever I received from the hospital wasn't really helpful so one day, I got fed up, tried to pull the darn thing out with a plyer but it broke in pieces. Some pieces came out with blood while others remained in the mouth with the root. I was made to understand later that the result would have been disastrous if I had managed to pull the entire tooth off.

MAD OO!
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by kristian98(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hmmmm
Teeth abi tooth problem na very bad problem
I never experience am sha

But nor pray make you or anybody close to you experience am
Nobody go sleep for that house
Especially if na small pikin

He do one of my relatives. And na small pikin
We nor dey sleep for night

Na remove we remove am

Why do you always start your comments by writing "dammmnnn niggarr ?
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by bigcee(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
FabulousAutos:
It happened while I was doing a part time job during my school days in a remote community in Ebonyi State. Went to the only good hospital (General Hospital) in that location but was told that the dentist travelled for Christmas. I was given some pain reliever and asked to check back the following week.
The pain became unbearable and the pain reliever I received from the hospital wasn't really helpful so one day, I got fed up, tried to pull the darn thing out with a plyer but it broke in pieces. Some pieces came out with blood while others remained in the mouth with the root. I was made to understand later that the result would have been disastrous if I had managed to pull the entire tooth off.
Plyer? grin grin grin

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by ugohenry2019(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Caleb17:
I had a hopeless toothache that almost distablised my life. I bought Agnes Nwama tooth powder, my brother, the thing disappeared. Till today u don't joke with there product. I don't know the manufacturers or sellers but I appreciate their good works.

pls is Agnes nwama tooth powder still in the market
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Miccoli: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Oga Professor... Dentists will always suggest removal. Thank your God toothache never do u something. If so, u go ready pit shit self

Well, I shouldn't be arguing with you, if any one looses a tooth, it's because the dentist can't servage the tooth for him, if you see your dentist early enough, they can do a filling for you or if worse come to worse,they can root-fill the tooth for you rather than extraction..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths / Ebola Latest: US Rejects Nigeria’s Request For Trial Drug / Liberian Doctor Who Received Rare Ebola Drug Zmapp Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.