Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (184252 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by igchuks: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great minds,

I.intend to travel to UAE for greener pasture and I hear about authentication or attestation of result and birth certificate.

Pls kindly ignore my ignorance, do I need to attestate my B.sc, o level and birth certificate to get a better job?

Someone was saying that o level attestation can be done at WEAC office in Yaba. Is this true?

Thanks in anticipation of you response.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Ope4Christ: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
igchuks:
Great minds,

I.intend to travel to UAE for greener pasture and I hear about authentication or attestation of result and birth certificate.

Pls kindly ignore my ignorance, do I need to attestate my B.sc, o level and birth certificate to get a better job?

Someone was saying that o level attestation can be done at WEAC office in Yaba. Is this true?

Thanks in anticipation of you response.

Read page 12 and 13 of this forum every information you need is there.

You don't need to authenticate birth certificate.

All authentication for UAE are done by the following institutions: MOE, MOFA and UAE Embassy all in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by meekmill(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good day guys,
Please i want to certify my documents ( University degree) for admission in Saudi Arabia
Please , where should i get it done? Is it the MOE or MOFA?
and what are the documents required?
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Read page 12 and 13 of this forum every information you need is there.

You don't need to authenticate birth certificate.

All authentication for UAE are done by the following institutions: MOE, MOFA and UAE Embassy all in Abuja.
Please any idea if the ministries (MOE nd MOFA), Abuja will still be open during this corona time?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Davidehigie00: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Ope4Christ:

You must authenticate your certificates at both ministries. MOE first then, MOFA after.
Thank you so much Sir/Ma.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Sheyilaw123: 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
Good evening my people,pls any idea of MOE and MFA working during this partial lockdown. I need to authenticate documents for school abroad. Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Sheyilaw123: 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Sheyilaw123:
Good evening my people,pls any idea of MOE and MFA working during this partial lockdown. I need to authenticate documents for school abroad. Thanks

Pls, Is there anyone wit answer to my question.

Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sunnipappy(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2020
Good morning everyone
Pls, what are the documents I need to attest if I want to use my certificate to work abroad?
A friend of mine abroad said I should attest my results in Abuja if I want to use my certificate to work to attract better job with better pay. Though he didn’t attest his own result but he advised me to attest mine.
Pls, again what are the necessary documents I need to attest
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Bernardhills: 5:06pm On May 12, 2020
Sheyilaw123:

Pls, Is there anyone wit answer to my question.

Thanks
hey I was just as curious as you are , then I called my uncle and asked him, he told me the offices are opened, but right now the problem is how to travel to Abuja, there is still a ban on inter state travel. You might be lucky if you live in the capital city.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by abzlim: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hello guys, i wanted to know, Is it possible to have my documents legalised in federal ministry of education laison office in Lagos instead of traveling to abuja?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by abzlim: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please does anyone know if i can legalise my documents at the ministry of education laison office in Lagos?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2020
abzlim:
Please does anyone know if i can legalise my documents at the ministry of education laison office in Lagos?

All legalisation is done only in Abuja head office.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Godtemi: 3:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Bernardhills:
hello please I need an advice.
My documents were certified at the ministry of foreign affairs, they were stamped in an embossed form ( embossed stamp) when I scanned and sent them to the organization which required for them , they told me the stamps aren't visible, please what do I do?

It is always white and with Nigeria coat of arms.
Google to see the image online
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by thesmallgod(m): 4:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Bernardhills:
hello please I need an advice.
My documents were certified at the ministry of foreign affairs, they were stamped in an embossed form ( embossed stamp) when I scanned and sent them to the organization which required for them , they told me the stamps aren't visible, please whatever's do I do?
Send it to them through courier
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 4Justice: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
There is a new Sheriff in town.

Walk into the MOE gate, you will be greeted by security men, and be given number then directed to a guy that sells O'level scratch card @#1,000.
(You can buy from outside jare).
Note, that number given was as useless as P in psychology.

Take the lift(Yes, the lift is functioning now) to the 8th floor, ask for attestation room. Then the process and waka waka will start:

Step 1:
An official will address everyone at the waiting area, and she will check your documents, and source of identity individually, after direct you one after the other to another room to obtain a form for #200.

On that form, you will fill your bio and educational data, and the purpose of your attestation/evaluation. Also, the woman will write your charge based on the number of the document you want to attest on the form. At the rate of #300/page for attestation.
And you will fill a register.

Step 2:

You can use either 4th or ground floor photocopy and internet services to generate remita for your attestation payments.
Charge #450, might change though according to the Cybercafe you used.

After, you will take the print out for confirmation at 2nd floor. A room called COP or so. Then do 3 copies of the signed remita payment receipt and take it to the revenue office for the ministry receipt. Located at right-wing of the ground floor.

You should print out your O'level results with the O'level scratch card pin, also you will write the card details on the form, and attached a passport.

Make 3 copies of each of your documents.

Step3: Go back to the office, and the women will assist you to arrange and submit it.

You will be asked to wait, and you will get your attested document same day (before 2pm self)

For eligibility letter, you will apply after you have gotten your attested document and go the next day for it.

The new Head had really restore sanity to that department.

Do not use agent, the evil is more than the good.

8 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 4Justice: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
At MOFA, do not let those policemen that turned agent to use you shine. Don't patronize them. If they give you fake stamp, the suffer no be here oooo.

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Shercorp(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
4Justice:
At MOFA, do not let those policemen that turned agent to use you shine. Don't patronize them. If they give you fake stamp, the suffer no be here oooo.

Be guided

Please sir narrate the process for MOFA..
I'll be going to Abuja soon for it...

help me out
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 4Justice: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
MOFA official said they are not attending to the public for attestation officially now (20th August 2020). Unless you know someone that works there.

I hope the ministry will inform the public soon when they will start attending to the public.

Do not patronise those security men. It is odikwa risky.

Shercorp:

Please sir narrate the process for MOFA..
I'll be going to Abuja soon for it...

help me out

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 4Justice: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Eligibility letter at MOE is free as at 20th August 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Shercorp(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
4Justice:
MOFA official said they are not attending to the public for attestation officially now (20th August 2020). Unless you know someone that works there.

I hope the ministry will inform the public soon when they will start attending to the public.

Do not patronise those security men. It is odikwa risky.

So it means people that have been authenticating at MOFA has been using agents I guess?

Cos some people have been authenticating their documents at MOFA like 3 months now
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by bayodele73(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2020
4Justice:
Eligibility letter at MOE is free as at 20th August 2020.
Thanks for updating us. Is MOFA opened now?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 4Justice: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Only the people can say how they did their stamping at MOFA.

Like I said earlier, as at 20th August 2020, the official confirm they are not attending to the public officially till further notice.

Shercorp:

So it means people that have been authenticating at MOFA has been using agents I guess?

Cos some people have been authenticating their documents at MOFA like 3 months now
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
WhyNa:
Guys, I just left MOE.

Be sure to go with you original WAEC results or print out (if you sat for the exam not more than 5 years ago)

Also, get ready to buy scratch card and go on time! The crowd there no be here
What if you sat for it morethan 5 years ago? angry
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by bayodele73(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ope4Christ:

It depends on what purpose and country you are doing authentication for. But you need the following documents to be authenticated:

1. SSCE original, it is compulsory(plus N1200 WAEC card for verification).
2. BSc, MSc, PhD, ND, HND certificate.(any one that is applicable to you).
3. Eligibility letter, you will apply for it (N1000).

But if for the purpose of study, you will add:

4. Original transcript of records.
5. Three sets of photocopies of each document are required. If you are going to study abroad you will do additional sets of photocopies for admission because two from the three sets stated above are are going to be retained in the two ministries (MOE and MFA).

It is one step after the other. You will start with MOE (it takes 2 to 3 days depending on population) while MOF takes one day but you must be there by 9am. They close by 1pm and will not allow you in again. They don't do authentication on Fridays o.

Authentication cost N300 per page multiplied by the total number of pages you want to do. Plus some extra charges for application form (N450), remitars - for individual payments at the two ministries etc.

You can add Voters Card or Drivers Licence to your NIMC print out for identification. But if you don't have any of them you better wait for your passport to be out because they will send you back to your destination.

Best wishes.
Hi sir, please I am applying for Eligibility letter, how do I go about this. Would appreciate your response. Thanks much.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by KazOlufemi: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
MOE link below to book appointments and make payments. Do all this before going to MOE to avoid up and down movements.
upload docx
generate Remita and
Book appointment

https://ess.education.gov.ng/#/app

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.