Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183207 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by ezenwajunior(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stanclems:
Pls can I authentica my results with the foreign affaire office in Lagos or is a most I go to Abuja? Pls some one should help me out... Thanks Guy's
, For now it can only be done in Abuja. Am not sure any other state has that power. So go to Abuja
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Yungsaint80: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Hello house . I just hope I do get a very urgent information and answer from here ... actually I wanted to ask if I can get a number or a person who works in the ministry of education as I need to authenticate my documents and I need it done as soon as possible . More also I am going for my masters and I really need to know if ( I only need to authenticate my Bsc result and waec result and no need for my transcript) pls sir and ma ... I really would appreciate if I can get answers before tomorrow . Thank you .
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by olufiz89: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is there any difference between authentication and legalisation as regards overseas travel?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Hayourbami19: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Pls I want to be clear on this . I'm going to Abuja to Authenticate my documents all because I applied for nigeria navy DSS. And I was told to authenticate the documents first at Ministry of Education. I school in republic of Benin and I have all my documents complete. Pls what are the requirements?
Will be there by Monday please help me out.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by petemail2all(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
I was able to do the authentication of my academic documents within 2days.
At the ministry of education, the process is very straight forward, they direct you on the steps to follow. Each document to be authorized cost 300naira, you need to go to a cyber Cafe within the building to generate a remita payment. The entire process can be completed b4 1pm if you get there as early as 9am.

At the ministry of foreign affairs, you will be asked if you want express or normal process. Normal process cost 300naira per page and the document comes out as from 3pm not minding when you get there. Express cost 1000naira per page or a little variation based on negotiation and the document comes out as from 30mins.

11 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Jaybadestboy: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone, I intend to study phd in Europe. I'm applying at the moment. I know you need to verify your certificate at ministry of foreign affairs and ministry of education .I have a certificate (bsc) from Nigeria and I also have a degree (msc) from a foreign university (UK)

Please can anybody tell how to verify my foreign certificate
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WhyNa: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
petemail2all:
At the ministry of education, the process is very straight forward, they direct you on the steps to follow. Each document to be authorized cost 300naira, you need to go to a cyber Cafe within the building to generate a remita payment. The entire process can be completed b4 1pm if you get there as early as 9am.

At the ministry of foreign affairs, you will be asked if you want express or normal process. Normal process cost 300naira per page and the document comes out as from 3pm not minding when you get there. Express cost 1000naira per page or a little variation based on negotiation and the document comes out as from 30mins.

Thanks! This came at the right time. Going to do mine in 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
petemail2all:

They stop accepting People in at Foreign affairs from 1pm, and they don't work on Fridays

Although, if you have your #1000 to pay per page, you can bypass both processes

6 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Theuglygram: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2019
Hey guys good morning I'm trying to get my school certificate authenticated please can I go to IKEJA alausa
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WhyNa: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Guys, I just left MOE.

Be sure to go with you original WAEC results or print out (if you sat for the exam not more than 5 years ago)

Also, get ready to buy scratch card and go on time! The crowd there no be here

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by petemail2all(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
No. Go to Federal Ministry Of Education, Abuja.

Theuglygram:
Hey guys good morning I'm trying to get my school certificate authenticated please can I go to IKEJA alausa
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by vibrant99(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Your Foreign certificate doesn't need verification in Nigeria... Only your B.sc!

This is for Visa Application, I guess!

Jaybadestboy:
Hello everyone, I intend to study phd in Europe. I'm applying at the moment. I know you need to verify your certificate at ministry of foreign affairs and ministry of education .I have a certificate (bsc) from Nigeria and I also have a degree (msc) from a foreign university (UK)

Please can anybody tell how to verify my foreign certificate
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Bernardhills: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello everyone.. please a need to get my certificate authenticated soon, i live in benin city and i want to know if i can get it done at the edo state ministry of education or i have to go to abuja..and i also want to know if i can get it authenticed at the lagos ministry of foreign affairs instead of Abuja..Thanks.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by petemail2all(m): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2019
You have to go to abuja.

Bernardhills:
Hello everyone.. please a need to get my certificate authenticated soon, i live in benin city and i want to know if i can get it done at the edo state ministry of education or i have to go to abuja..and i also want to know if i can get it authenticed at the lagos ministry of foreign affairs instead of Abuja..Thanks.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by petemail2all(m): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Bernardhills: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
petemail2all:
You have to go to abuja.

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Amen27: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
loverencha:

What embassy do you intend to submit your marriage certificate? If it is Austrian embassy, then ofcourse Yes, you must authenticate your marriage certificate at the Ministry of foreign affairs, all Nigerian documents(except international passport) being submitted to the Austrian embassy must first be legalized at the Ministry of foreign affairs before they can be accepted at the Austrian embassy. Regards
I know this is an old post but I will appreciate if you can tell me about the process of legalizing a birth certificate at the Austrian embassy abuja...thanks in advance.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by lionlee216(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
The ministry of education is refusing to certify undergraduate transcripts(student copy).

Is there anything that can be done?

Cc WhyNa petemail2all
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Theuglygram: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
What did they ask for since they refused to authenticate it?
lionlee216:
The ministry of education is refusing to certify undergraduate transcripts(student copy).

Cc WhyNa petemail2all
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by lionlee216(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Theuglygram:
What did they ask for since they refused to authenticate it?

They said they need original transcripts directly from the school..

Lautech doesnt give original transcripts but student copy

The certification is for the purpose of schooling in Italy

Any suggestion ols?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WhyNa: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
lionlee216:

Cc WhyNa petemail2all

They'd give you a reason. What did they say? Do they need it sent directly to them since you emphasized it's student's copy?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by lionlee216(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
WhyNa:

They'd give you a reason. What did they say? Do they need it sent directly to them since you emphasized it's student's copy?

According to the person, when the transcript was sighted, he told was told it's not acceptable. They said they need the original transcript and LAUTECH doesnt doesnt original transcripts to students, Just student copies only.

Kindly help
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by TheZed(m): 3:58am On Dec 11, 2019
lionlee216:

According to the person, when the transcript was sighted, he told was told it's not acceptable. They said they need the original transcript and LAUTECH doesnt doesnt original transcripts to students, Just student copies only.

Kindly help
if the person has anyone working in any organization, he can request that the transcript be sent to that organization. The person he’s in the organization can help him retrieve the transcript.

I hope this helps.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by lionlee216(m): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2019
TheZed:
if the person has anyone working in any organization, he can request that the transcript be sent to that organization. The person he’s in the organization can help him retrieve the transcript.

I hope this helps.

Yes, it does.

Thank you.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WhyNa: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Schools don't send to organizations.

His best bet is to apply to send it to another university within Nigeria but have an insider intercept it. It all boils down to money and finding someone to do it

TheZed:

I hope this helps.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by TheZed(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
WhyNa:
Schools don't send to organizations.

His best bet is to apply to send it to another university within Nigeria but have an insider intercept it. It all boils down to money and finding someone to do it

You can’t be certain about all schools to make that generalization.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Bernardhills: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
TheZed:
You can’t be certain about all schools to make that generalization.
bro i have a question to ask please..my birth certificate has my middle name on it but i only have my first name and surname on all my other documents..I just want to know if this will bring up an issue at the ministry of foreign affairs..I'm just curious please.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by segunbolawole: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2019
Hi bro, Good morning.

Can I send you a pm.

I'm applying to NCAT
TheZed:

I hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.