Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183725 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by izeprince(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
biggest2020: Pls someone should help me. I intend going to Abuja to Legalise my documents as I intend to apply for a Master program in Austrian University.And I was told to authenticate the documents first at Ministry of Education b4 takin them to Ministry of Foriegn Affairs. Pls is secondary school testimonial compulsary at Ministry of Education b4 dey authenticate my documents or original WAEC certificate is enough? I dnt have d testimonial but Original certificate4
@biggest202 wich city in austria do u intend 2 do ur masters? And howfa have you gone wit your processing? I'm also travelin2 austria by GODs grace. (We can tlk more on FB or Ymail)
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by oneshowguy: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2013
loverencha:

@bunmi284

Yes, the ministry of foreign affairs will legalize your statement of result even if it is being Notarized by a Notary Public... Also Affidavits that are notarized by notary publics, the ministry of foreign affairs legalizes such documents.

As for d authentication of your statement of result @ ministry of education before taking it to d ministry of foreign affairs, it all depends on the kind of statement of result u want to legalize, if it is just a high school statement of result, you do not need to take it first to ministry of education for authentication, you just need to go ahead with the legalization @ foreign affairs. Also, I think I had a similar situation as yours, I also have a diploma statement of result from unilag, and a diploma certificate; when I got there @ Abuja, I was told to authenticate the diploma certificate at Ministry of education, but for the diploma statement, It was just legalized only at ministry of foreign affairs..(So, u should know what to do) smiley

I am aware that certificates are to be authenticated at the ministry of education before taking them to the Ministry of foreign affairs for legalization, e.g: WAEC certificates, GCE certificates, Diploma certificates, or any university certificates and so on.......

Regards

hello guys pls I went to my school to get my transcript but exams nd record said it can't be giving to me personaly,that it has to be sent to the school that needs it. So due to this I was forced to collect my statement of result from my department.I want to travel to the UAE,pls will minstry of education attest my statement of result or shld I just take it to ministry of forigen affiars for legalization. Nd pls hw much will it cost me for a 5 pages document.pls I need an urgent response, thank u
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by tundenene(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
pls some should pls help me with dis information because lack of information bring de information i have a BA and the university dat i m apply for master also ask me to go to abuja for legalization Pls since i have d original degree certificate did i need to still legalize my statement of result since i m with d original certificate of d statement of result or i m to legalize both. Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
tundenene: pls some should pls help me with dis information because lack of information bring de information i have a BA and the university dat i m apply for master also ask me to go to abuja for legalization Pls since i have d original degree certificate did i need to still legalize my statement of result since i m with d original certificate of d statement of result or i m to legalize both. Thanks
You only need to legalize your certificate.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by tundenene(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
thanks for d info
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by tundenene(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls can any body help me with what and what did i need from my sponsor to send for me to enable me to complete my visa form application i m applying for master in italy and my sponsor live in italy as italian citizen pls so and what will d embassy ask me to bring or provide in respon of my sponsor because she is my Anuty and she actually ask me to apply for master in dat university in italy due to d fact dat she have a shelta over dere. Pls i will be greatfull for answering my question and deadline for submission of entery requirement end october 30th next month. Thanks to u all God bless.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2013
@tundenene

Verify all you need from the Italian consulate website for Nigeria. Go to the student visas section. Usually your aunt will need to send her financial statement (bank statement), evidence of her immigration status in Italy ie copy of her Italian passport, or residence permit where applicable, also evidence of her residence in Italy ie copy of her utility bills stating her address. go to the website to get more information if there are more documents to add.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Danajebaba: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls can some body help me out on this,,,i just finish doing my bachelorhood certificate,,and need to go federal ministry of foreign affairs Abuja to authenticate it as Austrian Government requested,,i need an urgent Answer thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Danajebaba: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls how can i get to federal ministry of foreign Affair Abuja,,i need address
thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
I notice that many people don't know how to appreciate good gesture on this thread and this will continue to discourage people who provide answers to question,including me. This is not Foreign Affairs or Education Ministries' Customers Care Unit so I think anyone who provides answer should be appreciated since noone pays anyone for answering question. Let's learn to appreciate good and kind qestures

4 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by davmck70: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
I advice you take some time to read previous threads as your questions have been answered.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by adebayosun02: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
joie12: Hello guys, am kinda getting fustrated here, am in France and i needed to get some documents legalised in Nigeria, my documents were sent to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs in Abuja and it was legalised, well so they said. And the legalisation was done or showed A LIGHT WHITE STAMP writing '' MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS LEGAL DIVISION SERVICE; It was written round the Nigeria flag logo and a blue pen SIGNATURE at the back of each documents. Now here in France i was told that wasn't enough that, It wasn't written '' LEGALISED'' on the documents and there should be a STAMP, showing '' LEGALISED on each documents with a signature of whoever that legalised the documents. IS THAT TRUE?

I WISH I COULD SEE A SAMPLE OF HOW A DOCUMENTS IS GENUINELY LEGALISED IN NIGERIA. Thank you.

Bro please get it right, I think there is a difference between Documents authentication n Document legalisation, the former is done @ the ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. After the documents has been authenticated @ the two ministries then U take such documents to the Embassy for Legalisation. The former is only to confirm to the embassy that the document(s) is/are genuine and real (not fake) before the embassy will now "Legalise" it, thus doing you will not av any problem in France
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by adebayosun02: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
joie12: Hello guys, am kinda getting fustrated here, am in France and i needed to get some documents legalised in Nigeria, my documents were sent to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs in Abuja and it was legalised, well so they said. And the legalisation was done or showed A LIGHT WHITE STAMP writing '' MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS LEGAL DIVISION SERVICE; It was written round the Nigeria flag logo and a blue pen SIGNATURE at the back of each documents. Now here in France i was told that wasn't enough that, It wasn't written '' LEGALISED'' on the documents and there should be a STAMP, showing '' LEGALISED on each documents with a signature of whoever that legalised the documents. IS THAT TRUE?

I WISH I COULD SEE A SAMPLE OF HOW A DOCUMENTS IS GENUINELY LEGALISED IN NIGERIA. Thank you.

Bro please get it right, I think there is a difference between Documents authentication n Document legalisation, the former is done @ the ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. After the documents has been authenticated @ the two ministries then U take such documents to the Embassy for Legalisation. The former is only to confirm to the embassy that the document(s) is/are genuine and real (not fake) before the embassy will now "Legalise" it. So U still av to take the authenticated documents by these 2Mins. (Min of edu + MFA) to the Embassy for legalisation thus doing you will not av any problem again in France
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by neyotinto: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
monchouchou: Hello everyone! Pls can anyone confirm if there has been no authentication of documents done at the Min of foreign affairs last week and this week. I have an agent there who I sent some docs to and he has been telling me stories. Just want to knw if he's lying or not. Thanks
pls I need an agent number dat can help me authenticate my documents...pls can u help me pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by neyotinto: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
good day
pls I intend to further my studies in Sofia university,buh I was told to go and get a letter of eligibility from d ministry of education.pls I need urgent help as regards d letter pls.Also I want to ask if I would be required to do authentication of results before getting the letter.thank you
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by monchouchou: 1:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Hi, the agent I used later turned out to be a big headache, so I really can't recommend him. Sorry.

neyotinto: pls I need an agent number dat can help me authenticate my documents...pls can u help me pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by emerjenstar: 3:27am On Nov 05, 2013
neyotinto: good day
pls I intend to further my studies in Sofia university,buh I was told to go and get a letter of eligibility from d ministry of education.pls I need urgent help as regards d letter pls.Also I want to ask if I would be required to do authentication of results before getting the letter.thank you

I am also in U̶̲̥̅̊я shoes oo. I got a message too from Sofia university to get an eligibility letter from ministry of education and its very urgent too. I hope we get answers soonest on what next to do oo.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by neyotinto: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2013
monchouchou: Hi, the agent I used later turned out to be a big headache, so I really can't recommend him. Sorry.

okay thanks a lot
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by neyotinto: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
emerjen star:

I am also in U̶̲̥̅̊я shoes oo. I got a message too from Sofia university to get an eligibility letter from ministry of education and its very urgent too. I hope we get answers soonest on what next to do oo.
okay....but is it true dat u can't collect d letter of eligibility if you don't have the letter of admission into the proposed school
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by neyotinto: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2013
loverencha:

@niceguy_dot

Yes, you need to authenticate your original Waec result and NIIT certificate first at Ministry of education, before taking them to Ministry of foreign affairs for legalization. (Yes, both ministries)

Regards

pls is it possible to do authentication for combined results?? eg NECO and WAEC.thanks a lot
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by neyotinto: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
monchouchou: Hi, the agent I used later turned out to be a big headache, so I really can't recommend him. Sorry.

okay...thank you sire...buh pls is it possible to do authentication for combined results?? for example Neco and Waec...pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Princeonome2010: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please can someone tell me how can i Legalized my marriage certificate and what and what do i need to give to the ministry of foreign affair?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Princeonome2010: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
I am married with a girl that lives in Finland and i am here in Nigeria but we are both married in Nigeria,after she went back to her own country Finland and wanted to Legalized the certificate there in the maistraatti of Finland but she was told that they have to stamp the certificate first and it has to be done in Ministry Of Foreign Affair at Abuja but i don't really know what and what they need from me when i am going there... Please can some one tell me what to do because i don't want to do anything wrong or waste time to go there and they ask me some certificate to give or proves....
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by dolpaz: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Sir,
Please is Legalization, Authentication and Notary public the same?
A school in austria asked me to send Authenticate documents and am wondering if notary public will do the job, or better still going to authenticate my certificate/transcripts.because i saw in a thread that legalization and authentication are two different thing. If that is the case, can authentication be done at the ministry of education here in Lagos or i'll need to go to Abuja to get it done. your candid response will be highly appreciated.
All i need to know is "How do i authenticate my documents"
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by talitakumi: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2013
@dolpaz..firstly you have to authenticate the certificate and trancript at the ministry of education abuja, thereafter you take thesame certifcate and trascript the federal ministry of foregn affairs abuja.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by dolpaz: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
talitakumi: @dolpaz..firstly you have to authenticate the certificate and trancript at the ministry of education abuja, thereafter you take thesame certifcate and trascript the federal ministry of foregn affairs abuja.
From there, i'll have to take it to the embassy for final authentication
How much is the price? Someone said its 120k..how true is this?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by talitakumi: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2013
After all that go to the embassy for more verification of amount to be paid. Don't just work on assumption or what they tell u. Wishing u all the best.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GbengaGbenga(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls can u help me with the contacts of the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja? Phone numbers and or official website. I need to find out if notification of result certificate can also be approved because my school certificate isn't ready yet but I was asked to go ahead with the notification of result. But I need to know if the ministry can approve the notification of result. PLS HELP!!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by guiddoti: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm sorry if it sounds silly. Do UK universities ask for legalisation of document? I have applied to a school in the Uk, and have also received conditional offer. There is no question asking me to legalise my certificate. I just need clarification if I should do so before it gets to rushing hour. Thanks all
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Ahmediyanda2: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hey guys pls can anyone help me out on this, l apply for south Africa visa last year and was call to pay the some of one hunderd and ten thousand in 3 day, the day i was going to pay the money i had an accident that last me for 8 mouth in hospital form that day i did not go for my passport but as for last mouth went i go back to were i apply for the visa i was tell that my passport is in foreign affair abuja, pls can anyone just tell me what to do or how i can collet my passport back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.