Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) (52147 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / Makinde Presents ₦294Billion Budget To Oyo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Corrections: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2020
MUMURIC may soon come to say the act is Christian like.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Jack500: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

So the almighty Amotekun has been reduced to a simple picture that will be hanging on the walls of yoruba leaders?

Chai! How the ‘about to be mighty’ have fallen sad

I sorry for una

Won't u face ur parents that are on kerosene diet in Abia, be worrying about Amotekun, that is already working.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2020
The military armed robbers.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

So the almighty Amotekun has been reduced to a simple picture that will be hanging on the walls of yoruba leaders?

I sorry for una
What exactly are you saying?
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by arodavoo(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Na you sure pass Gsm

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Our amiable Governor...GSM for 2027

What did he do please that has matched Awolowo, Ige and Jemibewon who were also Premier/Governors of the same state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by APCNig: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2020
afodam247:
Amotekun have come to stay. Kudos to guys like Akeredolu and GSM. God bless Nigeria. God bless Yoruba nation

Kudos also to the chest beaters from the Biafra Republic who have been fighting herdsmen with their mouths.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Bluntguy:
This is called Oyinlolaotekun. All Yorubas both big and small are compliant.

Being compliant should not be done blindly as to forget how Oyinlola looted Lagos and Osun as military and civilian governor respectively.
Or should we forget how that deprived us of roads, schools, electricity, clinics, water, jobs etc?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Discombulator: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Saw two people building a bridge in eleyele the other day,is this governor kidding me.
The other day he awarded close to a billion for waec past questions that wouldn't cost up to 50m
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Discombulator:
Saw two people building a bridge in eleyele the other day,is this governor kidding me.
The other day he awarded close to a billion for waec past questions that wouldn't cost up to 50m

Prove your allegations or forever STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Remembered the day I was told this man governed Lagos State. I couldn't believe it.
Less Popular and Celebrated here.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2020
I like the way Yorubas are speaking in one voice about this amotekun issue regardless of party affiliation.

Igbos, please learn!
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Amotekun is here to stay.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Las las, those people hailing him will have sense grin
like those people hailing buhari

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by micxwell(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2020
solmus:
angry

This Audio clown and his media dunce are turning mad.... PDP are not ready for governance

how is presenting a picture of a leopard something of media relivance, Tegbe or Lanleyin would have done much than this camera Governor

cant he commision something even if its wheel barrow, shovels and head pan like his mates in Enugu? all Ajimobi's roads are abandoned , filth everywhere

Sorry are you a civil servant?... Have you wondered why all civil servants aren't even making any noise. The whole state is just silent... What people don't understand is that, so long civil servants are being paid as at when due, public school students are also good and other state higher institutions too. You will not hear pim..... Lol
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2020
This ex-soldiers and lies sha!

Olagunsoye @69!
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Gabkosh: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

I sorry for una

Modified:

See it’s not like I don’t want Amotekun to work but with yorubas being the self acclaimed ’pace setters’ for the rest of the south they need to handle this Amotekun issue with speed and ‘sophistication’ ... we the rest of the south don’t need waste of time for Amotekun to either work or be scrapped so we know what next to do.

This herdsmen menace is very terrible and you guys with internet won’t even begin to understand let alone believe except you try to travel to your villages and stay for at least a month to listen to stories. How many farmers Dey Nairaland self? (Except sarrki that almost lost his to RUGA last year)

Let farmers from Osun, Ekiti, Kogi, come out and speak if any is here so these your internet kinsmen will understand.

meanwhile death to amotekun!! angry or your governors prove us wrong by starting the outfit and patrolling plus at least a first moth salary payment (after increasing it oh) so we can clap for you all and learn something too.

STOP HANGING PORTRAITS OF ANIMALS ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
[/s]Trash
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by D1zion: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

I sorry for una

Modified:

See it’s not like I don’t want Amotekun to work but with yorubas being the self acclaimed ’pace setters’ for the rest of the south they need to handle this Amotekun issue with speed and ‘sophistication’ ... we the rest of the south don’t need waste of time for Amotekun to either work or be scrapped so we know what next to do.

This herdsmen menace is very terrible and you guys with internet won’t even begin to understand let alone believe except you try to travel to your villages and stay for at least a month to listen to stories. How many farmers Dey Nairaland self? (Except sarrki that almost lost his to RUGA last year)

Let farmers from Osun, Ekiti, Kogi, come out and speak if any is here so these your internet kinsmen will understand.

meanwhile death to amotekun!! angry or your governors prove us wrong by starting the outfit and patrolling plus at least a first moth salary payment (after increasing it oh) so we can clap for you all and learn something too.

am not from that region, am a northerner but let me tell you the truth, amotekun has come to stay & no one will stop that. I support it,enough of this insult everyone is receiving from this heartless cattle roamers. Kidnapping & senseless killings of innocent Nigerians everywhere no exception.just tell us is you're one of them & you're scared by the mention of AMOTEKUN.I support them hundred percent.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by adecz: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Amotekun women's leader!! wink wink wink wink

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Kyrx(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Blackeuropean:
So it's safe now to say Amotekun is Leopard

My observation is that this people(Government officials) don't even know the difference between Leopard and Cheetah, as so, they used any picture of the two to represent Amotekun as the wished.

Amotekun is Cheetah
Ekun is Leopard.

The picture in that frame is Ekun, not Amotekun.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Make GSM no fall we hand o
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2020
What's your concern with that? Why can't your leaders come out with meaningful movement...and if you can't advise them (your leaders) stay out of our movement.

Look at his head bad belle cool

Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

I sorry for una

Modified:

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by WilsonGideon1: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Ooap(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2020
What's Oyinlola doing now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by silifat11(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2020
ThiagoKid:
.. Not even 2023 again. lol...
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Tosquo: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Audio Governor!!! SMH
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by matrixme(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

I sorry for una

Modified:

[/s]

who collect this mumu drugs? he has been crying and wailing in all Yoruba thread

them use not minding your business swear for you southyeast people

you will find way of insulting a tribe that's not you people mate with your dumb animal sense

you and your people should desist from rubbishing my tribe or else I'll go raw with you imbeciles here
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

He is the best governor with numerous projects.

PDP best governor

Please' where are the projects?
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Oyinlola PDP national chairman in waiting.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oyinlola my man. The man who is very rooted in Yoruba language and proverb. Awon eleyi n so Yoruba. Ogbontarigii!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.