Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) (52149 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / Makinde Presents ₦294Billion Budget To Oyo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by LANDOS4RE4: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
amotekun has come to stay
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Akinwaley11(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:
Oh my God shocked

So the almighty Amotekun has been reduced to a simple picture that will be hanging on the walls of yoruba leaders?

Chai! How the ‘about to be mighty’ have fallen sad

I sorry for una

Modified:

See it’s not like I don’t want Amotekun to work but with yorubas being the self acclaimed ’pace setters’ for the rest of the south they need to handle this Amotekun issue with speed and ‘sophistication’ ... we the rest of the south don’t need waste of time for Amotekun to either work or be scrapped so we know what next to do.

This herdsmen menace is very terrible and you guys with internet won’t even begin to understand let alone believe except you try to travel to your villages and stay for at least a month to listen to stories. How many farmers Dey Nairaland self? (Except sarrki that almost lost his to RUGA last year)

Let farmers from Osun, Ekiti, Kogi, come out and speak if any is here so these your internet kinsmen will understand.

meanwhile death to amotekun!! angry or your governors prove us wrong by starting the outfit and patrolling plus at least a first moth salary payment (after increasing it oh) so we can clap for you all and learn something too.

STOP HANGING PORTRAITS OF ANIMALS ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
What's this one saying?
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by shayubobo: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Oyinlola, the Osun state failure of an ex governor.
Dont just come online and talk. I am from osun state,and i can tell you that Oyinlola has been the best governor osun state has ever had. please do not quote me if you are not from osun state or staying there
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
foleskay:

My father is a big failure. I am an Apc miscreant! As you can see I lack home training. I was gutter bred that's why
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
shayubobo:
Dont just come online and talk. I am from osun state,and i can tell you that Oyinlola has been the best governor osun state has ever had. please do not quote me if you are not from osun state or staying there

Just one question for you.

How old were you when Oyinlola was ruling Osun state? and don't lie to us.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by shayubobo: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Just one question for you.

How old were you when Oyinlola was ruling Osun state? and don't lie to us.
in my mid 20s
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Tosquo: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Oyinlola was a grave mistake in Osun state!!
Best Governor your ass!!! He left Osun state a glorified village
shayubobo:
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2020
shayubobo:
in my mid 20s

Sorry bro, but I don't think you are quite old enough to have felt the effects of the Oyinlola administration.

Pls note, before you take offense, I didn't say you aren't a mature person NOW.
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by shayubobo: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Sorry bro, but I don't think you are quite old enough to have felt the effects of the Oyinlola administration.

Pls note, before you take offense, I didn't say you aren't a mature person NOW.
Lol,where in osun are you from?if at mid 20s that i have started working at abere and i can't feel his effect as a civil servant,it seems your sarcasm isn't of this world. No offense taken,but don't just spit trash you don't know about on public forums
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:
angry

This Audio clown and his media dunce are turning mad.... PDP are not ready for governance

how is presenting a picture of a leopard something of media relivance, Tegbe or Lanleyin would have done much than this camera Governor

cant he commision something even if its wheel barrow, shovels and head pan like his mates in Enugu? all Ajimobi's roads are abandoned , filth everywhere

Omo mi,come here to your dad.he's got a present for you.buh before I give you,repeat these words after me.
say:
'oh lord,I am so dumb and I am so devoid of common sense.baba God I beckon on you this very minute to bestow on me an enviable intelligence that would and wisdom that I wouldn't have to act and spew trash on a public platform anymore.'(amen)
oya take the sense I have for you
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by solmus: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Omo mi,come here to your dad.he's got a present for you.buh before I give you,repeat these words after me.
say:
'oh lord,I am so dumb and I am so devoid of common sense.baba God I beckon on you this very minute to bestow on me an enviable intelligence that would and wisdom that I wouldn't have to act and spew trash on a public platform anymore.'(amen)
oya take the sense I have for you

shouldnt you be in your jamb class child
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by Conner44: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jack500:

Won't u face ur parents that are on kerosene diet in Abia, be worrying about Amotekun, that is already working.

Are you sure it’s working? Check again oh. Mumu
Re: Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Nice one.....security of your people lives should be very paramount

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.