Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna (82273 Views)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
BRASH:
U are a terrorist and ur religion promotes violence and terrorism. Just admit it bro.

Just the way you and your religion practice and encourage terrorism and try to blackmail other religion in your evil act. Wind don blow foul yansh don expose. Your evil deeds have been exposed. No amount of lies you can use to cover your age long evil acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Lovelive: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Samunique:
So many confusion.

Nigeria is dead under this demonic regime of GMB, the happenings in the country have just confirmed it .
I'm surprised that all we're hearing about this case are speculations, assumptions and guesses, no proper investigation.

The fact that so much emphasis is on this guy's name and religion and not on the crime committed says alot .

If we're a serious nation, we'll dig deep into this case before we start making case out of it, not these stupid speculations.

No one will just wake up one day and decide to go and bomb a church. This is not an easy task that could be carried out solely by single person without connection with the terrorists and highly placed people, and the motives behind the move should also be investigated.

But what do I know ?

This is Nigeria !!!

Tears on my eyes
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

Are u ppl copying from the same website? Someone quoted me the same content as you did. My response is show me a quote from Jesus.
Also am sure u agree that your prophet is guilty too cos u have no defense for him.
If he were truly innocent u would prove his innocence but cos he has no case it's to bring up old Testament law and claim Jesus said these when all evidence are against u
bro Goan sleep..u are not making sense abeg .. you even sound confused, lol na Jesus be your God
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Situation001(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Some stupid Christians have started shifting goal post by saying its not a bomb and also saying a Christian can not bomb a church.

I laugh in Chinese grin

You all should just tell us Christians don't commit crime. Awon wereh bloody liars and hypocrites.
sincerely speaking these demons love to hear the news of bombings here and there
why
There are muslims to tongue lash..

these people are just foolish.. especially d ipigs amongst em
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
What are you saying No Christian has ever committed armed robbery , murder , kidnapping , etc - you know why D bible says all these are sins - all d Christians in Nigeria are all honest and never commit any crime - only Muslims and Fulanis commit crimes - Evans , Nathaniel , even gracious David west - d bible toting port harcourt serial killer are all really Muslims .
CrimeKsmart:
Some stupid Christians have started shifting goal post by saying its not a bomb and also saying a Christian can not bomb a church.

I laugh in Chinese grin

You all should just tell us Christians don't commit crime. Awon wereh bloody liars and hypocrites.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol - d sooner u realize that a lot of these bombings are political - they will use anybody - Muslim or Christian - ready to bomb and get paid .
Samunique:
You're the wereh here, bcs no Christian says Christians don't commit crime, however, Christians are not Boko Haram, Isis, Iswap, Ansari, Al qaida, Al shabab, etc. Christians don't go about bombing churches, killing and beheading people.
Guess the adherents of the religion that do this ? I know your guess is as good as mine !

We know this is exactly what you people wanted to proof to the world, by arranging this poorly scripted drama on the day Christians were doing rally against the genocide going on against the Christians in Nigeria just to change the narrative.

GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME JUST TO HANG IT !

Some people/ Christians may fall for this gimmick but not me !

This is an old trick that's too old for someone like me to fall for .

Since yesterday, some of you guys have started linking all the Islamic terrorist groups to Christians. Isn't that your goal ?
To change the narrative ?

Any Christian that falls for this gimmick is ignorant !!! undecided
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Tobanet92(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Liar.

Children with dyslexia struggle until they eventually drop out of school. 700 million children and adults worldwide are at risk of life long illiteracy due to dyslexia. To know how you can get intervention for dyslexia call: Delight educational services on 08157851785 or email:delightspecialedu@gmail.com
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Heistman:
bro Goan sleep..u are not making sense abeg .. you even sound confused, lol na Jesus be your God
You have no case are you the one that will tell me who my God is?
The truth is you have no proof just admit. If u do present in front of the whole world.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

Is jesus superior to the murderous god he worshipped?
You are obviously trying to deflect the question
. It's simple if u have proof bring else you have no case.
But your prophet is known to have killed many..this is a fact u cnt deny.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Trendishine: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
His an ediot. APC and buhari's goons scam drama.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Alaborn12: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
b3llo:
Muhammad Nasir Sani!!! Better behave yourself and face your criminal chage

Go and find somewhere to sit man.... His name is Nathaniel Samuel
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

You have no case are you the one that will tell me who my God is?
The truth is you have no proof just admit. If u do present in front of the whole world.
what proof again bro? sad You're clearly the confused one here..will take you serious when u can point out to who your God is..abi Jesus is your God ? sad
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

You are obviously trying to deflect the question
. It's simple if u have proof bring else you have no case.
But your prophet is known to have killed many..this is a fact u cnt deny.

How am I deflecting? Is your god a murderous god or not? Is he a bloodthirsty god or not?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Olam09:
ode abi na Islam people get dead brain is better you ask jesus as your lord and personal saviour your quran even confirm it or you want to argue again

I'm not stupid and braindead like you. Only brainwashed idiots worship a non existent god or a foreign god? You guys are bunch of retards
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by maximilano: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fire works in February? What is he celebrating? Lol
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by farem: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
These people are taking us for a fool. No wonder Nigerians can't speak up.

Who are the brains behind these cook ups??

The person that sent him go don bribe lots of officers so as to bury the truth.

Those that accept that money will never know no peace.

Edited
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by jannylove: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
You and those who sent you are devilish..., Reserve those lies for your fellow idiots. condemnation has been declared by the Bishop and God is confirming his words, No wicked shall go unpunished.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Ollymaye2412: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=HallaDaTruth post=86385015][/quote]
May Almighty Allah forgive you (Amin)
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by olohunoje1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
HAHAHAHAAAA.... CASE CLOSED?

Finally, Mr. Ezekiel Samuel, the father of Nathaniel Samuel, has opened up to journalists in the presence of the Kaduna state chairman of CAN, Rev. Joseph Hayyab, that Nathaniel Samuel is his son, and that his name is not Mohammed Nasiru. But that his son is a drugs addict.

Good. That should lay everything to rest, right? No way! For me, and for the benefit of all Nigerians, I think and believe that it is absolutely necessary for the State Security Services (SSS) to summon or even arrest Femi Fani-Kayode, Deji Adeyanju, Rev. Joseph Hayyab and a certain Rev. Azzaman to tell security agencies and Nigerians how and why they wanted to deceive the public by persistently publishing falsehood that the bomber's name was Mohammed Nasiru. What did they intend to achieve with such deception better known as Fake News, and how many such falsehoods have they peddled in the past?

We must get to the root of this nonsense!

Okay, finally, I think we can conveniently say the three days prayer and fasting by CAN and the protest march have yielded results!

#Positive_Mindset
Lagos state, Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by babaireti(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
solmus:
grin

bitter pill to swallow for christians, they are now on the receiving end, now because of nathaniel we can as well call all christians terrorist like they do

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by AK481(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
grace musa mohammed
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

How am I deflecting? Is your god a murderous god or not? Is he a bloodthirsty god or not?
I thought I asked you to show me a quote from Jesus. Now you are changing the narrative. Shoe me a quote am still waiting. We all know that your prophet likes them young
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Heistman:
what proof again bro? sad You're clearly the confused one here..will take you serious when u can point out to who your God is..abi Jesus is your God ? sad
I asked about a quote from Jesus you are quoting somethin else. Don't change the argument show me a quote from Jesus. Pls am waiting
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

I thought I asked you to show me a quote from Jesus. Now you are changing the narrative. Shoe me a quote am still waiting. We all know that your prophet likes them young

Is jesus superior to his murderous god? Yes or no
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

Is jesus superior to his murderous god? Yes or no

Answer my question first or admit you are wrong and your prophet is a terrorist. Then we go to what ever question you have for me
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by ChoCho54(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
dipsetbang:
In Nigeria, Muslim people successfully carry out acts of terrorism and even claim responsibility but it usually fails when a Christian allegedly do so. Begs so many questions. undecided
Sadly people have no trust in the police. If they attempt to tow your line, people will accuse them of trying to cover up.

Mind you as soon as it happened, someone would be tweeting already grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

Answer my question first or admit you are wrong and your prophet is a terrorist. Then we go to what ever question you have for me

I'm wrong that your god is a terorrist?

That he asked you to kill your family members who worship other gods or who invites you to worship other gods
Or that he send bears to kill 42 children simply because they mocked a bald man.

Do this in this present era if you wont be given worst kind of death penalty but since its your bloodthirsty god then he is exonerated
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

I asked about a quote from Jesus you are quoting somethin else. Don't change the argument show me a quote from Jesus. Pls am waiting
are u dumb bro? Your hypocrite claimed Mohammed ordered those bastards to blow people up.. and I showed u proof same thing is in your Bible as well ...and of cause there are very bad Christian's out their same way we have bad people from other religions.. did Jesus wrote the Bible?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by themanderon: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
These people are taking us for a fool. No wonder Nigerians can't speak up.

Who are the brains behind these cook ups??

The person that sent him go don bribe lots of officers so as to bury the truth.

Those that accept that money will never know no peace.

A funny nation where the police cannot be trusted.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fkj950ax(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
fkj950ax:
I have followed this dudes story, and I find it lacking so many merits from the Police, the dude, and UNFORTUNATELY, Christians and Muslims in the country.

The guy is a CHRISTIAN. Let us stop all these theorizing about his religion. This is the most unimportant part off the whole story.
Nathaniel Samuel/Muhammad Nasir Sani is a HUMAN BEING who was caught with suspicious bomb-looking device in a Winners Church
I work in the event industry, and I must say if indeed that is the device caught with him, then it goes to say his account of going to an event and meeting a lady who gave him the device is true, only that I think he went to the event hall and stole the fireworks.
This is how we wire indoor fireworks in the event industry in Nigeria. As you can see from the image I uploaded, the cylindrical items found on him are the same, but vendors do not buy the launcher (black thing) but cello tape the device to the floor and off it goes.
Can PoliceNG EOD Unit conduct an analysis of the device and tell us what it is when they hold a Press Briefing on this issue. The volume of information on this case in the media is too much. It is smack unprofessional of them.
Muslims/Christians should stop name shaming Christians/Muslims. It is beyond religion.

As you can see from internet images

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Airoflaw(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=fkj950ax post=86407942][/quote]im also a decorator as a matter of fact we use dis last year at a wedding event ...the police shd do more research...it so surprising calling that exposives... Tot its an explosive but not a destructive one... More like banger...
God will help us.. The guy wasnt just sensitive enough to know d situation didnt allow you to take such to church especially in the north where everybody is at alert for anything

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Heistman:
are u dumb bro? Your hypocrite claimed Mohammed ordered those bastards to blow people up.. and I showed u proof same thing is in your Bible as well ...and of cause there are very bad Christian's out their same way we have bad people from other religions.. did Jesus wrote the Bible?

Be truthful did you quote Jesus words? Just post a comment by Jesus and i will agree with you. But because there is no you are trying to change the narrative.
Your Qur'an and hadith are filled with words of your prophet and his actions in the tafsir.
Answer the question I asked then I will respond to you or accept that u are wrong and we can change topic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.