Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna (82620 Views)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

I'm wrong that your god is a terorrist?

That he asked you to kill your family members who worship other gods or who invites you to worship other gods
Or that he send bears to kill 42 children simply because they mocked a bald man.

Do this in this present era if you wont be given worst kind of death penalty but since its your bloodthirsty god then he is exonerated
For once be truthful and stop trying to deflect the question. Show me a quote attributed to Jesus where he asked people to kill others to promote his cause.
I know and it is a fact recorded in your Muslim books that your prophet attacked khybar, took the females as sex slaves, looted their treasury and killed some of the men. He did this just to make them acknowledge him as Allah's messenger and allah as God.
Above is a fact you cannot disprove. Show me anything similar to this that Jesus did.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

Be truthful did you quote Jesus words? Just post a comment by Jesus and i will agree with you. But because there is no you are trying to change the narrative.
Your Qur'an and hadith are filled with words of your prophet and his actions in the tafsir.
Answer the question I asked then I will respond to you or accept that u are wrong and we can change topic.
I see, u agree your Bible is filled with lies..only thing said by your master Jesus is the truth
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

For once be truthful and stop trying to deflect the question. Show me a quote attributed to Jesus where he asked people to kill others to promote his cause.
I know and it is a fact recorded in your Muslim books that your prophet attacked khybar, took the females as sex slaves, looted their treasury and killed some of the men. He did this just to make them acknowledge him as Allah's messenger and allah as God.
Above is a fact you cannot disprove. Show me anything similar to this that Jesus did.

kong200:

I'm wrong that your god is a terorrist?

That he asked you to kill your family members who worship other gods or who invites you to worship other gods
Or that he send bears to kill 42 children simply because they mocked a bald man.

Do this in this present era if you wont be given worst kind of death penalty but since its your bloodthirsty god then he is exonerated

Is jesus superior to your bloodthirsty god? Are u worshiping jesus or his murderous god? Didnt your god instruct his worshippers to keep slaves
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Heistman:
I see, u agree your Bible is filled with lies..only thing said by your master Jesus is the truth
Still waiting for the quote
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by wirinet(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

Be truthful did you quote Jesus words? Just post a comment by Jesus and i will agree with you. But because there is no you are trying to change the narrative.
Your Qur'an and hadith are filled with words of your prophet and his actions in the tafsir.
Answer the question I asked then I will respond to you or accept that u are wrong and we can change topic.
Are you implying that only Jesus's quotes that should be regarded in the bible and all other quotes and verses should be discarded.

I see the difference between the bible and Koran like the difference between 6 and half a dozen. Nothing specified in the Koran that a corresponding verse cannot be found in the bible, except of course 75 eternal virgins for martyred believers.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Kylekent59: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
farem:

Edited
Hope you no dey among oo
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Coolgent(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
wirinet:

Are you implying that only Jesus's quotes that should be regarded in the bible and all other quotes and verses should be discarded.

I see the difference between the bible and Koran like the difference between 6 and half a dozen. Nothing specified in the Koran that a corresponding verse cannot be found in the bible, except of course 75 eternal virgins for martyred believers.

Not true, the quran is different from the bible, read both and see for yourself. So agree that Jesus does not promote terrorism but Mo' does
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by wirinet(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

Not true, the quran is different from the bible, read both and see for yourself. So agree that Jesus does not promote terrorism but Mo' does
You avoided my question. I asked are Christians to accept only the quotes of Jesus and discard all other verses in the bible?

Now, tell me one bad thing in the Koran and I will quote a similar thing from the bible.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2020
wirinet:

You avoided my question. I asked are Christians to accept only the quotes of Jesus and discard all other verses in the bible?

Now, tell me one bad thing in the Koran and I will quote a similar thing from the bible.
Before I answer your question. Do u accept that Jesus did not ask people to terrorise like Mo' did
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Tycoon007(m): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram)...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Youngmind112: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Let’s wake up from our slumber...... in respective of the person that commit a crime..... Nigeria Goverment should deal with the person.....the issue of Christian or Muslim is not relevant

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

As America has managed terrorism around the world right?

Yes. And they are decisive in battling terrorism. Look at how they dealt with the Iranian army chief, Bin Laden, Alqaeda forces etc. You shouldn't v sighted America as example cos their level of success on terror makes Nigeria & Buhari govt look like kids or thieves fighting terrorists.
Let's call a spade, a spade. Our country fails where other nations passes. And we compare our democracy with theirs, earn more than them. People that are supposed to resign. All those security chiefs to the president himself.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Dnight(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Heistman:
boss...u are still kind of bias and a hypocrite as well..plus u are trying to form human being before religion now that the goal post seems shifted ,forget staged or script or whatever drama going on about this case..truth is most of u Christians on this forum belongs to set of the dumbest ppl on Earth,all u care about is Making your religion looks saint and not humanity in the real sense..it gives u guys sort of joy when someone from a different religion from yours do something evil, even if the person is not a Muslim.. you'd still get orgasm and jubilate over it since the person doesn't belongs to your religion..

Just like I said earlier I still won't post what came to my mind as I read this......
Tell me what is hypocritical about what I said
I didn't claim perfect, I had bad words to say to the matter but I am trying to be a better person
Now
I don't know what your prejudice with Christians are but this is not about making anybody a saint
Its about the future of this country
And PS thank God all Christians know how to do is throw tantrums on social media, that is what is keeping this nation together, if they actually back it up with action..........
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Dnight:

Just like I said earlier I still won't post what came to my mind as I read this......
Tell me what is hypocritical about what I said
I didn't claim perfect, I had bad words to say to the matter but I am trying to be a better person
Now
I don't know what your prejudice with Christians are but this is not about making anybody a saint
Its about the future of this country
And PS thank God all Christians know how to do is throw tantrums on social media, that is what is keeping this nation together, if they actually back it up with action..........
abeg Goan see down.. you're still been hypocritical...
tell me what action are you talking about again? With this new guy caught with bomb , isn't it obvious Kano,Mubi, Gwoza ..e.t.c mosque bombing were done by evil Christian's like him...if all muslims are terrorists as u guys love to say, does killing their own makes any sense to u?

Anyways the future of the country is the most important thing here just like u said, I just hope we all can put religion aside and work hand in hand to achieve greatness..to be honest , religion is doing more harm to us than good
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Caseless: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:
grin

bitter pill to swallow for christians, they are now on the receiving end, now because of nathaniel we can as well call all christians terrorist like they do

they're terrorists!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by solmus: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Caseless:
they're terrorists!

grin grin grin i really enjoy seeing them on defense,
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by valenu(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

That guy didn't know those things were for fireworks. His fault of carrying what he didn't know.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by solmus: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
valenu:

That guy didn't know those things were for fireworks. His fault of carrying what he didn't know.

Improvised Explossive Device IED might com in different form and it can even be rigged from a fireworks, NPK fertilizer or any exploding device
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Caseless: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

lol! They're really struggling with this.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by richeso: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mummymahdi:

So even his father lied? Abi he couldn't recognised his own son that left for church in the morning? Ppl are so deep blinded with religion sentiments, any1 can be a bad person, y did David west kill women? Do they offend him? Did he do that because he is a Christian?

bro. i don see propaganda wey pass this one. this na child'splay. them no even act am well. why we leave the main bomb issue dey talk about the person believe ? u no wise ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Influential Traditional Rulers Who Were Dethroned In Nigeria. / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.