Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G (443 Views)

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G by Emperor2463(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Nigerian singer, Terry G whose real name is Gabriel Amanyi, has described himself as the “Jesus” of Nigerian music, saying he set the pace for the present trend in the Nigerian music industry. Speaking in an interview with Channels TV, the “Free Madness” and ''Akpako'' crooner said Nigerians have come to embrace his kind of music.

According to Terry G, he is the “Jesus” of the Nigerian music industry who set the pace and sacrificed for his artistic genre. ''I’m the Jesus of Nigerian music, I’m not the Christ. The Christ is the savior, Jesus is a name, and for the fact that Jesus is the most popular name that died for us and sacrificed for us. It took me a while to take this risk that a lot of persons discriminated against me for and now, they see people smoking, doing stuff and nobody is talking.
There must be a pace-setter''. He added that many Nigerians are hypocritical as they have come to embrace and support most of the things they criticized him for doing as an artiste in the past. Comparing himself to Naira Marley, Terry G admitted that it was not in his place to decide whether he was more influential than Naira Marley.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/02/i-am-jesus-of-nigerian-music-singer.html

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G by Freestainworld(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2020
not only Jesus of Nigerian music, even Satan of Nigerian music.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G by JasonScoolari: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2020
Jesus of Nigeria music?

No wonder your career was nailed to the cross of backwardness and failed to resurrect on the third day.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G by Davash222(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2020
I thought Ochuko said this guy don stop smoking
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G by Tonyfx: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2020
He wants to do free madness part 2 grin

Davash222:
I thought Ochuko said this guy don stop smoking
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music- Singer Terry G by samjay111: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Jesus of Nigeria music?

No wonder your career was nailed to the cross of backwardness and failed to resurrect on the third day.
oh my god ,savage reply

(1) (Reply)

“you Cannot Fast Your Way Into Your Prosperity” – Bishop David Oyedepo / Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky / Water Don Pass Garry See Shakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.