Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me (5512 Views)

My Ex Gifted Me This Egg / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Good morning, so last night I posted my story here. And got lot of advice!!! Some were honest and straight forward with their advice without mixing words or trying to sugar coat things to make me feel better, honestly I appreciate this.

Now there are things that I feel it necessary to clear here not that I owe anybody that, but just get you all those pictures on your mind clear. I’m not that girl that get move because of money and as difficult it might come off to you. I’m not and I repeat “I’M NOT”.

There were lots of questions to what were my sacrifices. I gave my HERRT. And that is the greatest thing any woman on this earth will give her man.

Did I love him because he smell nice No those were not my reasons for falling in love. But true be told nobody I mean not a soul will be attracted to dirtiness.. he treated me nice and along the line I fell in love with him which is the only crime I committed.

Some ask what did I bring to table aside sex!!! I cared for him and I make sure that he kept to his drugs and once in a while got him gifts.. it might be up to what he has done but I was never a pest I brought my Little penny to the table even tho most times he doesn’t like it...

We both got engaged and had our plans getting married and possibly relocate out of Nigeria and he ask me over and over if I would love to spend my life with him?? I never loved this man because of money and it’s really sad people feel a lady will only love you for money..

Now to self worth.. if I were be the one talking to a friend going through this I will probably get mad at her that she is losing her self worth. But then again now I am they one wearing this shoe, I’m not afraid to let go, but I was genuinely happy I mean I was genuinely and I will say this he was genuinely happy as well because I know when a man loves his woman the sign are always there and I saw them and with a clear eyes.

Most of you here laughing because you feel I am not myself.. well you all are entitled to you believes but I know this that most of you will not survive a day on my shoe.. I love him and I was not begging for him to love me, I only trying to save what we both had and it’s sad it all came out this way..

It not every girl that would love you for money at least I’m not that kind. If he was poor I did will love him even more and that for true. I have date a guy that I earn more than but he got things out of hand because he feel insecure and threaten that he end things with us, and yes I try saving things back then as well but he refused because I refused to resign from my job..

I got a message from Bambi and a call this morning and he ask we meet over at lunch to talk things through. I am skeptical going... I have told him to come pick up the car that there will be no need keeping It again as I will make use of my old car, guess that is the reason he wants us to talk. Now here is another one should give him listening ears?? I feel he had his mind changed after getting my text requesting to give back the car.

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by kestolove95(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Bring it let me go and give it to him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2020
give him back his car and let him know he has been replaced.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Now...on a more neutral ground, let's forget the fact he's rich and all that. Why would you want to continue with a guy who doesn't want you? If he says it over, let him go.

As for your decision on returning those gifts, I think that was rather rarsh. No one said you should do that and if anyone did,
You didn't need to go ahead with it cos at least you deserve it for risking your life and health in such a relationship.
What I think you should drop is the relationship cos inspite of peoples opinion about your interest, that man doesn't deserve you. first, for not disclosing his health status to you and was sleeping with you until you had to find out yourself. Such a person can kill. even though he was using condom, its still not enough reason to hide it from you cos condom is not 100% safe and this also goes to show, he never really wanted something serious; prolly just a fling and later move on to the next girl but you were just unfortunate to have developed feelings for him along the line.
I dont know if you've ever sat down to reason it this way. Only then will you know you're chasing the wind cos this man hasn't got plans for you. Forget the marriage plans you said you guys had. All na wash. He never really meant it; prolly did under compulsion.

Go and hear him out but my honest advice, don't continue with the relationship. Abi good health nor dey sweet you? Hm.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Ab025(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2020
To be honest with you...

Let that feelings you have for that guy burn pls....trust me, you wont be able to cope if you continue.

Give him back whatever reminds you of him. There is no easy way out of a heartbeat, brace yourself for the worst but trust me, you will come out a stronger and better person.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Offpoint: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Hello! it's me again.

So the sacrifices you've made for him, is giving him your heart? Oh God!
so, if I asked a random lady out and she said yes, that means she has made a sacrifice for me? lol

Honey, honestly speaking...stop with the sacrifices part. I don't know why my skin is crawling whenever I read it. Stop explaining it, you're embarrassing yourself.

It's not your high heels you were supposed to gave him when love was involved. abi na stone him take love you too, no be heart?

Back to your predicament, returning his property aren't necessary, if he didn't asked you to return them. After all, they're gifts he gave you.

From every indication, you'll still go back to him... it's useless advising a woman in "Love".

It's left for you to have sense from what you've read here so far or remain blindly and senselessly in "Love" and let time tells how things will unfold.

The meal pics is to let me know you're financially OK, I get the messagetongue

Sorry if my words hurt you, but I served it the way it is.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Dreiwizzy: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Why the meal pictures? Is it necessary?? Tell me your whole truth, are you seeking for attention? Be honest I won't judge you.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Skmoda360(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2020
I guess you still want him hence the reason to think about the lunch because you should have waive it and not bring it to Nairaland.....please return the car if you don't wanna be remembering him but I doubt you will.
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Why the meal pictures? Is it necessary?? Tell me your whole truth, are you seeking for attention? Be honest I won't judge you.

The story doesn't make sense anymore. Nairalanders, bloggers and their fake stories have started making me cynical. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by MrDebonair: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
You should have returned all with alacrity, the moment he told you he wasn't having you back rather than you begging for him to accept you back into his life.

Return all, let him know they mean nothing to you and you are worth more than that. You can't be bought over with material stuff.

And if truly, as you claim, they are things you can afford yourself. Why the hesitation?

Looking forward to reading your next post telling us how you returned his gifts and how he came back begging you, you declining and moving on without looking back.

Go girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by MZrapper(f): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2020
What manner of useless and irredeemable shameless Lowlife is this OP sef. Fuckinggg HIV positive nigga because of his money, you are the typical whorre Nairaland guys always talk about.

I put it up to you, you are a packaged prostittue and a pathetic golddigger.

An insult to womanhood.
Damn you and the by force attachee you are doing.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Alfather: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2020
What i notice about you in your first post is, you aren,t geting younger
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2020
What is the reason you want to return the gifts you received from him during the relationship? I do not understand you, because even if those gifts remind you of him, you can dump them in your backyard, for now, you can use them in future. You will definitely heal, what you are experiencing is just a phase.

You gave your heart to him, not minding his health issue, you did not mention how long he has lived with the virus, but you are 27yrs, how many yrs do you think he has left to live/ spend with you in marriage? Forget him and move on, couples do fight and come back together again, the issue that caused your separation was not really a big deal, so I don't believe that disagreement is what made him leave you. Rather, he definitely was a ''player'' who got swept away by ''lust'' or maybe your beauty. Do you think you are the first lady or last lady he is using and dumping? Maybe the word ''using and dumping'' is too heavy, let me put it this way, the guy is a player who is not interested in a serious relationship, or he may have a lady who he is married or engaged to, that's why he is single and not ready for commitment with you, even though he is in his mid 30s. Make up your mind and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by punisha: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2020
This girl u really need to stop bugging us cos u seem to have all these planned out.
Asking him to come and collect his gift to u when he didn't demand for it was your plan to see if he will try changing his mind.

Your script is playing out so we wish u all the best.
Appears u got no need for the plenty advices here. Why don't Ya just do ur thing and keep us posted about your wedding in Dubai when u successfully make him change his mind as it is him or no one else.

Oh wipe your eyes and read this...
IT WILL END IN TEARS.
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Georgekyrian(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Now...on a more neutral ground, let's forget the fact he's rich and all that. Why would you want to continue with a guy who doesn't want you? If he says it over, let him go.

As for your decision on returning those gifts, I think that was rather rarsh. No one said you should do that and if anyone did,
You didn't need to go ahead with it cos at least you deserve it for risking your life and health in such a relationship.
What I think you should drop is the relationship cos inspite of peoples opinion about your interest, that man doesn't deserve you. first, for not disclosing his health status to you and was sleeping with you until you had to find out yourself. Such a person can kill. even though he was using condom, its still not enough reason to hide it from you cos condom is not 100% safe and this also goes to show, he never really wanted something serious; prolly just a fling and later move on to the next girl but you were just unfortunate to have developed feelings for him along the line.
I dont know if you've ever sat down to reason it this way. Only then will you know you're chasing the wind cos this man hasn't got plans for you. Forget the marriage plans you said you guys had. All na wash. He never really meant it; prolly did under compulsion.

Go and hear him out but my honest advice, don't continue with the relationship. Abi good health nor dey sweet you? Hm.

Good health, from all you said do you think that the HIV positive guy no want good health too?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Good health, from all you said do you think that the HIV positive guy no want good health too?

Who's talking about the guy? I mean the Lady that is still free of the disease. Dont you know she can carelessly contract it from the man if she continues to see him? And I'm sure that is what the man is also trying to prevent her from. Or what's your argument exactly?
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Homeboiy: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
My comment yesterday was

Just pick two advice's here and contemplate on it.

Stop deceiving yourself, u still love him, If he tell you he is sorry ,that he want you guys to continue , I know you will grab it with both arms opened.

Go hear him out and make up with him rather than allowing some people here deceive u.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Amumaigwe: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
kestolove95:
Bring it let me go and give it to him

Sharp babe. No mind am, make she dey form miss modesty.
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Papasmal(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
I found no argument in returning those gifts to him,

But what if he has infected you H.I.V would have return it to him as well,thank your star,the guardian angels of your parent still watching over you,

God is saving you from impending danger,God does not want you to be crushed and he has a better plans for you with a glorious future,

take heed,take advice from your former post and move on.
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Bigmanpickin: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:
What manner of useless and irredeemable shameless Lowlife is this OP sef. Fuckinggg HIV positive nigga because of his money, you are the typical whorre Nairaland guys always talk about.

I put it up to you, you are a packaged prostittue and a pathetic golddigger.

An insult to womanhood.
Damn you and the by force attachee you are doing.
This is not fair on the lady

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
First of all, your narrative motives is built on manipulation and deceit because "self praising and self exaltion is one of the greatest arts of deception." Satan taught Delilah how to master this art too (in her heart) because the heart of a woman is a snare of the devil. Check your first paragraph (starting a story letter with too much self appraisals; it's a well known fact that only the guilty does that).

Hey! Your aim is to ensnare NLers with your artistic story to your own benefit. It won't yield any positive result in reality, no matter the favourable advices you get on here because we are all different behind the phone screen.

-Pity card won't work.
-Victim card won't work.

Note: You have many cards in your write up. I fear you, serpent-wise!

Try again next time. Tell us the real truth!
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Amumaigwe: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

@Bolded
What does that mean? Sounds irritating in the least.
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Pious101: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
I feel for anyone who takes certain advise from nairaland...those giving u advise here would even do worse than u....u think anyone here gives a damn about how u live ur life? I feel for u

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
I hate op.
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by IceColdVeins(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
It may be used interchangeably with the word 'probably'
Google it, if the words are truly giving you nightmares
Amumaigwe:

@Bolded
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
What is this? I feel like the only English man in the midst of core mandarin speaking Chinese people

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
IceColdVeins:
It may be used interchangeably with the word 'probably'
Google it, if the words are truly giving you nightmares
Dont mind them uninformed NLers be forming posh while disgracing themselves.. They don't know text English evolves. U will hear them say i hate when a grown man abbreviates while he types.. I know lots of business executives that only use abbreviation while texting. But our ignorant people would use lol or rotfl like its cool and still say shiit about abbreviations grin

Nl too funny
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by wizdomnzube(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na who nor sabi women dey take wetin dey comot dia mouth serious. All dat "I love him" " I have him my heart" na bullshit. Mk I hear say u stay if to say Bobo na guyman wen still dey hustle to make am. U don see who he pepper don red u dey form love upon say he na HIV+....... Na money go kpai u. At he get money to take care of he sef. U wen u collect ur HIV, make u hear say ur broke ass go fit do the needful. Trust a hoe at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Foodqueen(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
I will advise you go and see him. Give him back everything in your possession that will remind you of him.
Most importantly,brace yourself well so that you won't disgrace yourself at the site of him.

Then, u can come back home and cry it out if you must.

Sending e-hugs.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Amumaigwe:

@Bolded

What's irritating about it? angry its prollytongue way you're articulating it.
Thats the abbreviated form of "probably ".

You Nigerians like to pronounce words using the whole perimeters of your mouth. undecided .
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by WorWorBoy: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

What's irritating about it? angry its prollytongue way you're articulating it.
Thats the abbreviated form of "probably ".

You Nigerians like to pronounce words using the whole perimeters of your mouth. undecided .
Where are you from?
Re: I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Where are you from?

Come you guys ahoid just stay off my mentions please. What's with the interrogations here and there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Attends A White Garment Church? / The Sex Positions Ladies Hate The Most, According To A Survey Of 1,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.