Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka (5504 Views)

Primary School Kids Are Proposing. Wena Wetsang? / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Playloaded: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
She indicated that if the proposal is done in a public place, her man must ensure that the toilet is nearby where they can have s*x.

Destiny Amaka, a Nigerian On-Air Personality, has posted a ''memo'' online to her future husband.

In the post she shared on her Instagram page, Destiny stated that the man that would propose to her must ensure that the proposal is done in a place where they can have passionate sex.

She indicated that if the proposal is done in a public place, her man must ensure that the toilet is nearby where they can have sex.

See her post below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/if-you-are-proposing-to-me-do-it-where-we-can-have-sx-oap-destiny-amaka-writes-future-hubby/
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Omihanifa: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gone are the days when people get shame undecided

20 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by bjprodint1: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
She needs a husband,she has a great marketing strategy...who marriage ep?

15 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by DoggoneDogg: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Which radio station?

4 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Righteousness2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
The Battle for the soul of Humanity is so real in this Endtimes.

Sexual immorality is One of the most Potent weapons of the kingdom of darkness, unleashed to destroy the men and women of this Endtimes Generation.

All they after is to mess and Pollute the minds and hearts of the people and tie them into chains and bondages of Immoralities.
Guard your Heart in JESUS Christ Folks. Your soul is stake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Daveambition(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
The only thing this gender can brag bout is S£x & no'hing else...
TheFutureMailBoxSlot

3 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by cabilla(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Onyi22(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by MayorWhales: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hot and loose P*ssy everywhere, my son get you a woman with dignity that can take care of your progeny and imbibe modest way of life in them

3 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Caramia2020(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm, it's well.
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by SpeedingStar: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmm mmmm!
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Vinnie2000(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Battle for the soul of Humanity is so real in this Endtimes.

Sexual immorality is One of the most Potent weapons of the kingdom of darkness, unleashed to destroy the men and women of this Endtimes Generation.

All they after is to mess and Pollute the minds and hearts of the people and tie them into chains and bondages of Immoralities.
Guard your Heart in JESUS Christ Folks. Your soul is stake.

Oga, you ehn!!

You do not Waste time to descend on threads like this..U fast like Tiger! cheesy

Funny Enough, you are always Absent on Sunday Christian threads!!
So Ironic and surprising! undecided

7 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Vinnie2000(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Which radio station?

You want to Travel der to Goan Propose and hopefully get to Fcvk her or Wat?

She go Dagbo you oo!! cheesy
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by DoggoneDogg: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You want to Travel der to Goan Propose and hopefully get to Fcvk her or Wat?

She go Dagbo you oo!! cheesy

I'm not happy that you & I have the same plans.

3 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by expertman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
person brain
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Illshef(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shaild of the world everywhere grin grin grin

Anyways, I can help you meet your youtube monetization requirement, build your ecommerce website, manage your social media page, and lots more. check us out @ www.jetheights.com

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Sonnobax15(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
In other words,she just said a quickie must follow suit immediately after a proposal is made to her.....

God,na this kind massive enjoyment I dey find lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
All I see here are unfair judgement and huge hypocrisy.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Zane2point4(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don tidy for pubic place b4..
Was having a drink wih this hot babe.
She was a bit tipsy, was telling me her secret and how she loves doggy styl, she excused herself to use the convinence, i rush am, follow am enter inside the female room, na there i nack o, good enohgh i had 1 lucky satchet of cd wth me.
She was making noise i had to turn the tap on to full blaze make e neutralise the damn noise mehn.

5 Likes

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sex, the only thing most of them get to offer..
And why the advertisement?
She want make people Sabi say she still dey single..
Sensible girl, see marketing
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by NotFarFrom: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Make una tell am say I wan marry am ooo. I dey hotel

1 Like

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by CSTRR: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
No wonder at her age, she is still looking for future husband.

Shameless bonobo.

See her mouth like " I love passionate sex".
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by CSTRR: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
I don tidy for pubic place b4..
Was having a drink wih this hot babe.
She was a bit tipsy, was telling me her secret and how she loves doggy styl, she excused herself to use the convinence, i rush am, follow am enter inside the female room, na there i nack o, good enohgh i had 1 lucky satchet of cd wth me.
She was making noise i had to turn the tap on to full blaze make e neutralise the damn noise mehn.
You are playing with your future by sleeping with a drink girl.

If she claims rape, she would be right.
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Plut01: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2021

For I say unto thee today, Da future is Bitch!!!

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by akezn: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mgbeke feeling funky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Bekermann(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
akezn:
Mgbeke felling funky

You nor geh joy oh guyman... grin
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Dabronze(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Only God Knows the different types of locatoin she ransak with rough sex
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Powerfly(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Go and ask about us... cheesy cheesy cheesy
We no get shame grin
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kinky grin
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by muller101(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Desperate evening newspaper. Na akara Dem go use this one wrap
Re: ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka by Blacknote: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Them sunset tabloids with their misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Finally Set Me Up!!! (Graphic Pics) / 10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs / Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.