Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) (59829 Views)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by okeyben10: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin

She's beautiful.

One helluva sexy tomboy wink

I love tomboys. They cute when mushy

5 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Obdk: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
BlackfireX:

Hatred will not kill you.

#20,000 is the income.

Expenses: fuel, repair, local govt ticket, union ticket, police ticket , owo omo onile , personal needs...should I go on ??

I am a trader i know the value of money

2 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Teel012(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm happy for her.
I have an observation though, is it right to single her out of all d okada riders going through the same thing and buy her a car? If there's no ulterior motive behind it, then as a "foundation" a car simply doesn't cut it, just for a person. He could have procured 10 buses (even if it's korope) on a lease agreement to be shared by two drivers a day, and his foundation will soar. But this, this is stupidity.
Now d poor girl gas been exposed to all sorts of envy from her former colleagues.
Kuskus foundation needs to see d bigger picture fore acting next time.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by CallMeDrino: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:

She dey lie, na only she dey do gokada for lagos?

She sponsored herself in school alaye
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Oreofepeters: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
I'm happy for her and wish her the best. But why is it that Nigerian men don't like to help their fellow men but always eager to form Captain Hero for women? What about the 1000 other male riders?.Whoever or whatever wired you 9ja guys like that deserves a GCFRN for life cheesy They always like to form Superman for women but leave their fellow men to suffer. Well, their problem. More enjoyment for us. Being a woman in Nigeria is so fun cheesy
Maybe they were expecting some benefits in it.

I've come to realize na Man dey hate Man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Okuda(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
dalass:

Idiotic comment.. undecided

lol. i forgive you..
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Bbbwings: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
One out of thousands rendered jobless.
This is a dead end tunnel
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by friendl: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
What will happen to others ?
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Bbbwings: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
I'm happy for her and wish her the best. But why is it that Nigerian men don't like to help their fellow men but always eager to form Captain Hero for women? What about the 1000 other male riders?.Whoever or whatever wired you 9ja guys like that deserves a GCFRN for life cheesy They always like to form Superman for women but leave their fellow men to suffer. Well, their problem. More enjoyment for us. Being a woman in Nigeria is so fun cheesy
Pls come and be going sad
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Correcto: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
We know she was exaggerating
Obdk:
. 20k every day amounts to 480k monthly excluding sundays.
How come she was not able to buy corolla for herself..
She could have made 2880000 in 6 months..
Na so una go dey lie upandan
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by 1Dray(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Olaiya26:

My brother the lie get weight o

Lazy Nigerian youth, be on Nairaland 24/7. I used to make up to 30K profit daily, selling children shoes on wheelbarrow in the market during holidays in my undergraduate days. Everything is "lie" to lazy youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Buduskey(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Una wey dey say na lie she dey lie.this is simple maths.

Gookada dey go far distance,let say at least 1k per ride.

so would now tell me with the population in Lagos State she no fit see 20 passengers per day. to and fro.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Neddstark: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kokun foundation, come and tell us how you make your money ooo
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by mcgaius: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:
20k every day amounts to 480k monthly excluding sundays.

Mr calculator keep calculating.That 20k/day line of lyrics has gifted her with a new car.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Bbbwings: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls how much is that type of corolla
It looks clean on the outside cheesy
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by bobbiiee: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2020

Na so una go dey lie upandan[/quote]

Audio 20k daily.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Tumbulum: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
She lpoks like a man.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Beedude(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
NGRsenate:

Wetin this one dey talk?

When did gokada resume operations?

What about house rent?

School fees?

Projects, textbooks?

Feeding?

Petrol?

Mechanic?

Then gokada’s share?

Think before you talk.
I guess house rent, mechanic, school fees, project and text books are done everyday. If she's making nothing less than 20k daily from a bike business, fuel, feeding and other miscellaneous shouldn't be more than 7k daily. Unless gokada collects 10k daily from her. I don't see how she shouldn't have more than enough savings by now.

NB: It's much more easier to save when u earn money on a daily basis cos even some days expenses will be very low compare to what I calculated. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by IpobAntidote: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Maxymilliano:
This is the real next level, unlike the choking next level the APC and Buhari is forcing down our throat ...

Big Ups to KokunFoundation !
[/s]
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Donbosco46: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Staged all for camera
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by madridsta007(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:
From Bike Rider to Uber Driver

Linda Akachukwu-Paul, a Gokada rider, an undergraduate student.

According to her, she said she earned 20k daily riding. She was so frustrated and disappointed because of the ban of Okada in Lagos.

Kokun foundation saw her interview and searched for her. He just gifted her a Toyota Corolla for Uber.

That's the Power of social media for you. Whatever you are doing, do it diligently, some people are there watching you.

Congratulations to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHOpTmxOiY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JxtI3noVc/?igshid=8e35pzhe9z36

Tinubu and MC Oluomo must have calculated that they are loosing the heavy revenue of N20,000 per rider on Okadas in Lagos.

So they asked their puppet Govenor Pointus Sanwolu to ban Okada.
Knowing that Lagosians have been put under spiritual bondage and wont do anything.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Ukpetteh: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
20k may not be a lie. An average gokadda trip between Ikeja and Lekki is more then 2k. Do you think it is impossible to make 10 of such trips daily? How about short trips which they charge between 500 and 1k?
I know how frequent I patronized bike riders, so I can't dispute her claim.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Sammysparkcutie: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
20k daily? A big fat lie!
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by StagethemTVee: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
How exactly is FP decided on nairaland? I had this post up since yesterday night gathering over 3000 views https://www.nairaland.com/5669442/viral-gokada-girl-yabatech-studentsandra. this user ID puts up a repetition at 10am this morning. But hers is making front page. Wetin dey happen o.Thank you. MODs cc lalasticlala
OdefaGirl:
From Bike Rider to Uber Driver

Linda Akachukwu-Paul, a Gokada rider, an undergraduate student.

According to her, she said she earned 20k daily riding. She was so frustrated and disappointed because of the ban of Okada in Lagos.

Kokun foundation saw her interview and searched for her. He just gifted her a Toyota Corolla for Uber.

That's the Power of social media for you. Whatever you are doing, do it diligently, some people are there watching you.

Congratulations to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHOpTmxOiY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JxtI3noVc/?igshid=8e35pzhe9z36
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by chinedumo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Openbusiness:

American women will be jealous
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Dollabiz: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by TheSociopath(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Me wey need 8gb ram laptop for my coding lessons, nobody render help oo. Women are lucky
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Sammysparkcutie: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Buduskey:
Una wey dey say na lie she dey lie.this is simple maths.

Gookada dey go far distance,let say at least 1k per ride.

so would now tell me with the population in Lagos State she no fit see 20 passengers per day. to and fro.

As if she is the only one doing the business in Lagos. Go to Computer village or any junction here in Lagos , you will see to many of those riders waiting for passengers.

1 Like

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by grandstar(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:

Thank you. Which yeye 20k? If na 20k, Dangote too for dey ride Okada. As a lady though, guys won't mind paying extra to be carried by her.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by JJOF(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:

Shey you no see where dem say she be undergraduate, meaning say she still dey go school?
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by ENG0701: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lol. Na so guys be.
I learnt this when I moved to Abuja years ago, guys will always prefer to give lift to ladies. So when I got my car, I only pick up guys. If I don't, who will?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by evesdon4u: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is so inspiring...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.