Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) (59828 Views)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Chicastle: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zooposki:
Seems this Okada work was lucrative o. 20k daily translates to about 400k monthly if she works 5 days a week. That is what graduates earn in a year in white collar jobs. Seems blue collar jobs is the way to go.

Una get mouth ooooo. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Blackmiserable(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

You bleeped up? How,bro

Being indecisive and waiting for white collar job because I have pali in a country where there is not enough wcj to go round, despite pleas by one seller to sell his keke to me at a very subsidized rate, back when I was still in Taraba. I would have been working very very hard but earning 3k daily now.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Being indecisive and waiting for white collar job because I have pali in a country where there is not enough wcj to go round, despite pleas by one seller to sell his keke to me at a very subsidized rate, back when I was still in Taraba. I would have been working very very hard but earning 3k daily now.
No time for regrets. Now you know better. Get up and hit the streets. It's not late at all. There's still money to be made. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Neddyogu(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Akachai2030:
Is it your lie

It's not awa lie oo. But e get lie wey dey shuk like pin.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by ogbonti: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:

She dey lie, na only she dey do gokada for lagos?

no mind her - meaning she makes $55 a day ? - na him people never resign from chevron Ajah go dey ride Gokada? she is a big fat liar
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Myself2(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
This is the real next level, unlike the choking next level the APC and Buhari is forcing down our throat ...

Big Ups to KokunFoundation !

Yes man
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Too much bills can be on her. You won't understand until you are earning such amount.
I understand what you meant. But no matter her Bills, nothing should stop her from having a savings of 150k out of 480k..dont forget men go still dey dash am money.. no single okada rider can make 20k daily anywhere in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Myself2(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbo people persecute them at your own peril .

Igbo amaka,
Sanwo olu ajoka

Tinubu bu ekwensu grin
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Koolking(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Xclusiveme:

The bike was on hire purchase.

She made at least 20k/per day by 5days is N100k (assuming she works Monday - Friday for her returns) . That's N400k/month.
She would have completed agreed payment and owned the bike within 5months (she made at least N2m in 5months.

I believed she was bragging when she said she made N20k/daily
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by brightfame: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Seriously hard work pays....
Instead of looking for who to buy iPhone for her in exchange of punna, she decided to hustle it out by herself.
Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Blackmiserable(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

No time for regrets. Now you know better. Get up and hit the streets. It's not late at all. There's still money to be made. Good luck to you.

Thank you........
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by philbad(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
God bless #kokufoundation. Oya Sandra saako jare
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:
20k every day amounts to 480k monthly excluding sundays.

How come she was not able to buy corolla for herself..

She could have made 2880000 in 6 months..

Na so una go dey lie upandan

bros i can bet you,it is very difficult to earn N1m and save up to 300k in Lagos after expenses.... So,calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Beedude(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
NGRsenate:

So have you considered bad days or days when she couldn’t ride because of one issue or the other?

And I’m sure you live outside Lagos or at best on the outskirts where a 3 bedroom apartment will be going for 200k or even less.

I’m sure you don’t pay phcn, water and electricity bills.

I’m sure you don’t send cash to your loved ones when they’re in dire need.

I’m sure you don’t buy petrol for your generator.

I’m sure you don’t pay for internet.

I’m sure you don’t pay toll at lekki toll gate, more than twice a day.

I’m sure you don’t pay nurtw anytime you ride out with your bike.

I’m sure you don’t even spend money.

Like an unexpected emergency that requires 30k or more cannot just come up.

Talmbout feeding, fuel and miscellaneous should not be more than 7k.

Even when I was in unilag, there were days when I had to cough out 12k because of one emergency or the other.

All of una go dey talk like say na una dey print money.

Oga why should she rent a 3 bedroom flat without a family, as in I don't get. And her electricity and water bill is 5k per day. She runs generator from morning till night while doing Okada business. And internet bundle in Nigeria is now 10k per month cos she is running a cyber Cafe. Nurtw ticket is now 2k per day. Thank God u mention emergency. Emergency can't be everyday, what happens to the days without emergency? If u are having emergency situations 10 times in a month, my brother ur village people are really following u. It's either she's not earning that particular figure daily as some days might be lower or she didn't plan or save well.
If u are guaranteed 20k and above at the end of every day, even if ur savings is just 5k daily, u will live better than most of those guys and ladies u see in suits working for one bank or coy. It's not rocket science, it's planning

2 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
BVB:
That was so sweet. What a kind thing to do. That brought tears to my eyes. I wish all the best to all involved
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I hope you don't sell your body too odefa

Please what does that mean?
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
How exactly is FP decided on nairaland? I had this post up since yesterday night gathering over 3000 views https://www.nairaland.com/5669442/viral-gokada-girl-yabatech-studentsandra. this user ID puts up a repetition at 10am this morning. But hers is making front page. Wetin dey happen o.Thank you. MODs cc lalasticlala

My bros grin grin, we be the same now.
Ok, don't worry, yours will make it to the front page first next time.
Hope you tag the mods when you post?
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by NGRsenate: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Beedude:

Oga why should she rent a 3 bedroom flat without a family, as in I don't get. And her electricity and water bill is 5k per day. She runs generator from morning till night while doing Okada business. And internet bundle in Nigeria is now 10k per month cos she is running a cyber Cafe. Nurtw ticket is now 2k per day. Thank God u mention emergency. Emergency can't be everyday, what happens to the days without emergency? If u are having emergency situations 10 times in a month, my brother ur village people are really following u. It's either she's not earning that particular figure daily as some days might be lower or she didn't plan or save well.
If u are guaranteed 20k and above at the end of every day, even if ur savings is just 5k daily, u will live better than most of those guys and ladies u see in suits working for one bank or coy. It's not rocket science, it's planning

Bros. What you people are paying for 3 bedroom flat outside Lagos is what people are paying for selfcon at yaba.

If you don’t use a prepaid meter you’d be paying in excess of 5k or more monthly.

I can bet you she spends more than 5k on Internet cos they need their app connected while they work. Run google maps live for directions for a whole day and come and tell me if your data remains or not.

She must definitely run generator at least 4 times a week as a student to work and then charge her devices for hustle the next day.

One nurtw ticket is about 500 and you have to get a couple of those at different places to be able to carry passengers there.

The 20k is not guaranteed everyday, maybe once or twice a week.

And then gokada will take their own share.

There could be any number of things.

Bankers 200k is guaranteed every month but a hustler’s bread is not, sometimes it will come complete other times it will be low, too low to even reflect.

congratulate the girl and stop carrying her savings culture on your head.

1 Like

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by VBVB: 3:14am On Feb 06, 2020
That was so sweet. What a kind thing to do. That brought tears to my eyes. I wish all the best to all involved
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by MERCHANDISER: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
I'm happy for her and wish her the best. But why is it that Nigerian men don't like to help their fellow men but always eager to form Captain Hero for women? What about the 1000 other male riders?.Whoever or whatever wired you 9ja guys like that deserves a GCFRN for life cheesy They always like to form Superman for women but leave their fellow men to suffer. Well, their problem. More enjoyment for us. Being a woman in Nigeria is so fun cheesy
ba because of una pussy cheesy
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by freemi(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2020
BrutalJab:

When did the lady in question start driving her own bike?

When did she finished paying for the bike on hire purchase?

Where did you think she paid her school fee and fed her family from?

So how do you expect her to save enough to buy a Toyota corolla?
she started in 2018
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Beedude(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2020
NGRsenate:

Bros. What you people are paying for 3 bedroom flat outside Lagos is what people are paying for selfcon at yaba.

If you don’t use a prepaid meter you’d be paying in excess of 5k or more monthly.

I can bet you she spends more than 5k on Internet cos they need their app connected while they work. Run google maps live for directions for a whole day and come and tell me if your data remains or not.

She must definitely run generator at least 4 times a week as a student to work and then charge her devices for hustle the next day.

One nurtw ticket is about 500 and you have to get a couple of those at different places to be able to carry passengers there.

[/b]The 20k is not guaranteed everyday, maybe once or twice a week.[b]

And then gokada will take their own share.

There could be any number of things.

Bankers 200k is guaranteed every month but a hustler’s bread is not, sometimes it will come complete other times it will be low, too low to even reflect.

congratulate the girl and stop carrying her savings culture on your head.
That is actually my point. The 20k isn't guaranteed every day. Irrespective of whatever expenses u listed, Someone earning 7k per day after expenses will still live fine. For ur information I stay in Ogba axis.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Maxymilliano:
This is the real next level, unlike the choking next level the APC and Buhari is forcing down our throat ...

Big Ups to KokunFoundation !
Great one. This is commendable!
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by 3verblazing(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good news, bad news who can say?
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Gift2Love: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by SteveOfu: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Congrates
hi, I got issues with my pm
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Chazblagos(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
dairykidd:

Its not dashing per say. Its some sort of investment where u sow in cash & reap in kind.. Once money enter e nor dey come out lai lai grin
I saw the food you cooked during the lock down.......i want to ask do you stay alone ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.