Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) (59814 Views)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Blackmiserable(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zooposki:
Seems this Okada work was lucrative o. 20k daily translates to about 400k monthly if she works 5 days a week. That is what graduates earn in a year in white collar jobs. Seems blue collar jobs is the way to go.

Guy, I read your post and I'm like: I bleeped up. Big time. I bleeped up big time.

1 Like

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
agbonkamen:

must you always display your stupidity don't you you have sense?
But you're ugly naw grin
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by frog12: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
another idiot. if she dey make 20k daily, no be 140k a week be that??

no be over 500k a month be that? who tell you say she wan your motor or money for that matter.

another useless nigerian wey no know where him money for go.. maybe he be politician!!
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by frog12: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
another idiot. if she dey make 20k daily, no be 140k a week be that??

no be over 500k a month be that? who tell you say she wan your motor or money for that matter.

another useless nigerian wey no know where him money for go.. maybe he be politician!!!
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:

She dey lie, na only she dey do gokada for lagos?
Is it your lie
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:

That's what she said and moreover she should be remitting some amount to her employer....
I hope you don't sell your body too odefa
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
agbonkamen:
The babe fine o
You fugly o. grin
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obdk:
20k every day amounts to 480k monthly excluding sundays.

How come she was not able to buy corolla for herself..

She could have made 2880000 in 6 months..

Na so una go dey lie upandan
Na beef go kee you!!!
If you are a bitter person,it doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy for people and if otherwise,be neutral!!!
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by obama30: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:
From Bike Rider to Uber Driver

Linda Akachukwu-Paul, a Gokada rider, an undergraduate student.

According to her, she said she earned 20k daily riding. She was so frustrated and disappointed because of the ban of Okada in Lagos.

Kokun foundation saw her interview and searched for her. He just gifted her a Toyota Corolla for Uber.

That's the Power of social media for you. Whatever you are doing, do it diligently, some people are there watching you.

Congratulations to her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHOpTmxOiY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JxtI3noVc/?igshid=8e35pzhe9z36

Your making 20K dairy and you can't afford the Toyota, story for the church. the guy that give her the car key is more interested to hug her than her kneeling down
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
But you're ugly naw grin
if insult you now you will think it's bcoz u called me ugly. Plz, mind that your useless fingers u use typing rubish. My ugliness does not concern you nor your brain covered with cobwebs. Be guided
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by BrutalJab: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
freemi:
it started in 2017. So wat r u saying?

When did the lady in question start driving her own bike?

When did she finished paying for the bike on hire purchase?

Where did you think she paid her school fee and fed her family from?

So how do you expect her to save enough to buy a Toyota corolla?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
agbonkamen:
if insult you now you will think it's bcoz u called me ugly. Plz, mind that your useless fingers u use typing rubish. My ugliness does not concern you nor your brain covered with cobwebs. Be guided
But did I lie? See your dp now grin
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You fugly o. grin
but I can't remember asking for your opinion about my look na
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Guy, I read your post and I'm like: I bleeped up. Big time. I bleeped up big time.
You bleeped up? How,bro
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
But did I lie? See your dp now grin
hissed.....
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Bostonfarms: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Olaiya26:

My brother the lie get weight o
I have a friend that makes more than that in a month but family problem no go allow am do something for himself,from one problem to another

2 Likes

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow, congrats to her, she's really desperate make it in life.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
agbonkamen:
but I can't remember asking for your opinion about my look na
Nawa o, no boobs, no ass, you are just flat like that smh
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by 1Dray(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Olaiya26:

Am presently on e-hailing business and I don’t meet my targets daily despite working round the clock.

Oya tell us another lies, dull boy

Sit there and be deceiving yours, lazy youth.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Nawa o, no boobs, no ass, you are just flat like that smh
i think say u get sense before Chai ur sense Don travel grin
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
agbonkamen:
i think say u get sense before Chai ur sense Don travel grin
Fine you no fine, see as you be like crayfish, I wonder what a man will find on your body, if you don't have boobs and big ass or moderate, it's a no no for me. grin
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by olayhemi02(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
She make 20k daily.. close to 600k monthly. and u still went ahead to help her @kokunfoundation �����
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by nextlevelmoves: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good luck to you,now you can drive around with ease but se jeje o.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bostonfarms:

I have a friend that makes more than that in a month but family problem no go allow am do something for himself,from one problem to another

Lots of people in lag earn half a million or more but still in debt
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Stillthebest: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
kiss kiss

Who's Kokun? How is he making his money?
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:

According to her, she said she earned 20k daily riding. She was so frustrated and disappointed because of the ban of Okada in Lagos.

Kokun foundation saw her interview and searched for her. He just gifted her a Toyota Corolla for Uber.

That's the Power of social media for you. Whatever you are doing, do it diligently, some people are there watching you.

Congratulations to her!

Congrates
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by JunctionBox: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
I'm happy for her and wish her the best. But why is it that Nigerian men don't like to help their fellow men but always eager to form Captain Hero for women? What about the 1000 other male riders?.Whoever or whatever wired you 9ja guys like that deserves a GCFRN for life cheesy They always like to form Superman for women but leave their fellow men to suffer. Well, their problem. More enjoyment for us. Being a woman in Nigeria is so fun cheesy

My sister, the matter get as e dey be o. Look at even nollywood, only actress are buying expensive houses, clothes, shoes, cars etc while the male counterparts are still feeding from hand to mouth. All these big men spend recklessly on these woman because of 'toto' while the men are rotting away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Obdk: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
BrutalJab:

When did Gokada start operation in Nigeria?

I don't how some of you Nigerians have brain but decide not to use it.

Everything is lie to lazy and unproductive youths like yours.

Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by Obdk: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kaymaxine:

Na beef go kee you!!!
If you are a bitter person,it doesn't mean you shouldn't be happy for people and if otherwise,be neutral!!!

U no fit curse reach me. Dats by the way..

Dat i didn't swallow her lies don't mean I'm not happy for her..
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by ojay2053(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
I need this sort of blessing, I tap into it, amen.
Re: Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) by foreshore(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Congratulations to her!

When did Tokunbo turn to Brand New?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.