Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) (37284 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Thousands Flee As Volcano Erupts On Spain's La Palma Island, Homes Destroyed / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
abdulkayus:

U don get am, but alot of ignorance peeps are associating religion to the crisis. When it is all about politics, influence and power.

And OIL!
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
africanusvu:
.can u tell me how many descent Nigerians per yr that seeks visa of these Ur Arab nation

Lol. There are lot of Nigerians in those countries doing either business, working or schooling.
Now, do u now agree there are countries that are Muslims majority and peaceful?
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..
Baba u fit do delivery job (byke delivery)
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
brownemmanuel43:

Baba u fit do delivery job (byke delivery)
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by bigcee(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Smartjeezy:
End is near. Islamabad... Thanks to oracle that am a traditional worshiper. Religion has done more damages to this planet than any other thing. They don't practice what they preach...
Pls can you tell me the positive things your oracle has done to this planet?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by omoharry(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
africanusvu:
.am I not trying to give him a job.do u know how much suicide bombers receives per blast
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are something else.funny u
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by CyberWolf: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
One of the signature projects of Obama administration.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Syria, imagine looking at your country, the place you used to call home turning into a wonderland. Syrian young generations have really suffered.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Muslims can't live in peace with each other.

Anyways, Germany was calling for Europe Union to open their country for terrorists, UK has left the union.
Germany should be ready to take more terrorists as refugees

2 Shares

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
@ this point nothing will matter to anyone aside peace! Wow! War No make sense @ all.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by ajani68: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..
why can't you sell it and use the proceed to infest in other business instead of begging up and down.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by dasensible1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
yes sir
I have a car that I used for UBER/BOLT. I am trying to start something else and the car has not been in use for a while. Can you give it a shot on those platforms?
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
CNN will not cover this and other persecutions in Africa
But they will commit suicide over anything that will bring Donald Trump down. From fareeda to amanpour to rosemary church!
Bunch of satanic gay ass bastards.
It vexed me when dangote and glo keep advertising on CNN
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by tundess: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Turkey is trying to protect it's sponsored fighters like the FSA, HTS, HAS and assorted "unicorn" anti-Assad forces from being smashed in he Idlib cauldron.
Idlib is their last stronghold and Russian AF is pounding the heck out of them. grin

Also reports that Turkey is shipping some of these "fighters" to Libya to fight Haftar. Expect to see reports of our own jihadis heading north to Libya for training.

Its madness leaving open the Northern borders. With Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso security disintegrating why would you invite refugees, some of whom are terrorists ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by tundess: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kelemath:

Anyways, Germany was calling for Europe Union to open their country for terrorists, UK has left the union.

Germany is doing no such thing. It's even worse than that.
Germany is picking and choosing the technically qualified/skilled worker(doctors, nurses, engineers etc) and shipping the rest off to other EU countries to look after. Hence the backlash.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by kong200: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
georgeiyke009:
Syria was a peaceful country until US and allies decided that they needed "democracy" just like libya. Unfortunately, ASSAD is a strongman and allied with Russia to kick out the US backed rebels. This is the result. They should learn to leave sovereign countries alone.

Someone that knows the truth and wrote it without biase. Same cant be said about these Christian terrorists, bigots and hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by kong200: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kelemath:

How peaceful was Syria before USA and NATO invaded her?
How peaceful was Libya before USA and NATO invaded her?
How peaceful was Iraq before USA and NATO invaded her?

Muslims, Christians, Atheists, etc lived in these countries without problems until they were invaded but your hatred for muslims and Islam has do damaged and destroyed you to say things as they are.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by vicben27(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Stalwert:

Christianabomb. cheesy grin
Christianity and Bombing have nothing in common, ur so called Islam is the problem to this world, no peace anywhere you people found. terrorist
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
NORSYK:
UK did the right thing by leaving Europe.
At least 2% of these refugees will end up in Europe
can u please summarize why uk left 4 me,i dont understand.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
NORSYK:
UK did the right thing by leaving Europe.
At least 2% of these refugees will end up in Europe
UK are evil people,they orchestrated these things and now they run away from eu so that they won't have to feel the consequences
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Stalwert:
This is what cownu was planning for Nigeria, till he fled like a dead cowardly rat.
so kanu is the head of miyetti
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by golddare: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/pictures-exodus-idlib-syria-conflict-escalates-200202065643945.html

My people dont pray for war o because all these big men would have run away with their families living the poor to suffer the impact and when peace returns they will return calling themselves activist.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Makavelli25: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
africanusvu:
. Anus of buharis favorite pet.?did u mean Osinbajo
its a cow
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Rating(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
The Middle-East continues to be a boiling region
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Rating(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

How peaceful was Syria before USA and NATO invaded her?
How peaceful was Libya before USA and NATO invaded her?
How peaceful was Iraq before USA and NATO invaded her?

Muslims, Christians, Atheists, etc lived in these countries without problems until they were invaded but your hatred for muslims and Islam has do damaged and destroyed you to say things as they are.

You are correct about the invasion of Libya and Iraq but when did the US and NATO invade Syria? The Civil war in the country brought them here. As we might have issues to discuss all these US-intervention policies, let's be careful to avoid spreading false info.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
payperpost:
don't allow militant in Lagos state, chase out all those boys selling sex drugs.
they ran for hisbah in Kano to be selling sex drugs in Lagos and the fake sex drug has killed a lot of people
hmmmmmm .... Some pvssies will not be drill again
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by kong200: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rating:

You are correct about the invasion of Libya and Iraq but when did the US and NATO invade Syria? The Civil war in the country brought them here. As we might have issues to discuss all these US-intervention policies, let's be careful to avoid spreading false info.

Civil war You need to dig deeper to know what happened in Syria. Yes some quarters weren't fine with the government of the day which is normal in every country, USA inclusive. It's a manufactured war by the westerners.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by themanderon: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
The grim realities of war. No building is left untouched by the carnage.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Erdogan, the Turkish President, has his hands full and his megalomanic plans shattered.With this imminent humanitarian crisis,he should rethink and pull back from Idlib ,where 8 Turkish soldiers were killed last week.He should also stop sending terrorists, with the aid of Qatar, to Libya.He is also threatening Greece and he's not in the good books of the US for attacking the Kurds ,whom the US used to wipe out ISIS from that region.
His megalomanic pursuits have boxed him into a corner.Turks are losing confidence in him; he has the avalanche disaster to deal with,the swarming refugees from troubled Idlib and America's threats of sanctions and assassination.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Stalwert:
Christianabomb. cheesy grin
aboki mudslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.