Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) (37314 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Thousands Flee As Volcano Erupts On Spain's La Palma Island, Homes Destroyed / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
inbox me if u are interested for Syria visa 50k
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
chimaobinelson:
The tension is not unconnected to the religion of peace

Person no know wetin religion of peace dey fight for again...

Everybody can't belong to their religion nah ..

Live and let live...
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
Cursed region.

We all know who/those responsible for the unrest there...

It's not really the region.. put "LI" between region and you have your answer

I'm sorry to say but where they go, chaos follows them
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Islamic religion is for unreasonable and barbaric people
Religion of hypocritical doctrines
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by kemicalreact: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
newsgerian:

They accepting Islam as their official religion was the beginning of their down fall. You can’t be operating sharia and expect the country to remain the same, except those rich wise countries like the Saudi Arabia, Qatar , Oman that despite operating sharia still pitch their net with Western / Christian countries.
Syria is not running Sharia slowpoke. Assad's wife is a Christian.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Smartjeezy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
bigcee:

Pls can you tell me the positive things your oracle has done to this planet?
I would have explain but you can't comprehend due to your low IQ... We don't steal, fraud, embezzle, lies, kill, poke nose into people' affairs, etc. Vote an oracle worshiper as a president and see what will happen to this country in just two months. We are perfect beings due to our faith and beliefs. We believes in equal rights to every souls. We have rules and guildlines that makes us stand-out amongs the others believers. We are the only representatives of the most high because everything about us is pure.... Come to cuba or ile-ife to see and verify my claims.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
kemicalreact:
Syria is not running Sharia slowpoke. Assad's wife is a Christian.

Assad is an Alawite and his wife is a Sunni Muslim.

But you're right that they are not running Sharia.

Even Iraq was not running Sharia when Saddam Hussein was the president. She became an Islamic country when she was invaded

Come to think of it, Turkey is also a secular country. Until recently, hijab was banned in public institutions. But Islamism is slowly creeping in
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Na woo
Conflict no good o
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by PAQ(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
See how war has ravaged Syria, Libya is looking just like it too. If you see pictures of these countries years back in comparison with what we have now, its a far cry.

I just wonder what are these people fighting and dieing for again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties / Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.