Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? (1026 Views)

See This Sweet Female Barber Oh / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by MrsEve2(f): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2010
I was being nosey one day and I was sitting by this group of people who were talking about their dating experiences at the park. I was reading a book, but the conversation gotten more interesting than the book as one girl explained in details that the dude she was chillin with kept referring to her as shorty so she asked him do he know her government name? He responded yeah, Maria right? She said she left him alone because her name was Shania.

Have you ever been guilty not knowing the person you was chillin with name? Most time I hear guys refer to girls as "shorty". "my girl". and "my toto" which can be terms of endearment but do they really know these GIRLS NAME?

What you ladies? Have you ever forgotten the man you was chillin with name? Even went on a date with and he come back "Hey Shania, what sup?" and you sitting there going hmmm Oh na na, what is your name again?

If she or he important you wouldn't forget the name right? undecided
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Dyt(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2010
Yeah yeah yeah
severally
dats simple cos dey r less impo
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by 190: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2010
300 VIEWS 1 REPLY,

(dRives off)
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by MrsEve2(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
In your case, you will be walking to the bus Furry Az, undecided
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by MrsEve2(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2010
It okay Furry Az, I wouldn't expect people to be honest enough to say they forget half of the hoes they slept with and paid for, it cool,

I bet you can't name all the three chicks you slept with in your lifetime Furry Az, wink
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Dsense(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2010
OP.
NO idea. . . .
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by 190: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It okay Furry Az, I wouldn't expect people to be honest enough to say they forget half of the hoes they slept with and paid for, it cool,

I bet you can't name all the three chicks you slept with in your lifetime Furry Az, wink
angry angry
Ms.eve
Queen eve
firey crouch!!
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Dsense(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

grin grin grin grin grin grin . . .olol
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Dsense(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2010
OP,
Your Topic's name is Rihana new song . , . . tongue
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by babygat: 1:41am On Dec 13, 2010
Yeah, I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah, you know, word of mouth
The square root of 69 is eight-somethin’, right?
‘Cause I’ve been tryna work it out (Ohhh na na that's my name, )
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by nellaluv(f): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2010
Babygat, fakeazz jamaican wannabe. L knew u waz faking it. cheesy
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by silami(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2010
"Have you ever forgotten the man you was chillin with name?"

na! na!! Mrs, Eve this grammatically unacceptable!
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by MrsEve2(f): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
silami:

"Have you ever forgotten the man you was chillin with name?"

na! na!! Mrs, Eve this grammatically unacceptable!

Oh na na, GO SUCK A COCK,
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by gabriel4u(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
ahh sorry mistake, well am out now!
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by johnnygan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
It beats me though. But oops sorry what's the name again?
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yes grin
Names are like people and telephone numbers to me.  Don't really remember them.  I ask them for a nick name and that's what sticks.  The shorter the nick the better.  One syllable is great. . .a letter, even better grin  And yes, i do say 'Sorry, but what's your name again?' grin  I no send jare. . .i will not be muddling my way through, too much stress ooo.  And i will completely understand if he gets up and leave me at the table grin I am who i am jare, just as he his who he is.
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by kaymoney2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
My name is christopher wallace aka Notorious B.I.G wink

Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
Thank God i was putin on my bullet proof b4 i clicked on this thread. Only God knows what could have happened.
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by kaymoney2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
Do you belong to the east side or not** You need to identify yourself fast cheesy
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
Damn it! 2 hell with east side.West side 4 life.
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by kaymoney2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
whats your asss like** i need to smoke it with my bazooka granade launcher  shocked angry
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2010
@poster
lets all be realistic. . . . . . . . . . . . some of these gals we dont even know their names. . . . . . . . .then you wake up the next morning and find some excuse to ask them to leave!

these gals would be saved on phone by their attitude (thats what we remember the most): "freaky moaner", "the bootay", "superhead", "backdoor mama", "the fountain" etc thus calling them shorty or whatever when in front of them.
Re: Oh Na Na: What Is My Name? by livedit(f): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

In your case, you will be walking to the bus Furry Az, undecided

Mrs, Eve:

Mrs, Eve:

Oh na na, GO SUCK A COCK,

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that was so funny!! OMG! grin ROFLMBO!, Mrs. Eve, you are a trip girl!

But to answer your thread, yes, in the past I was talking to so many guys that I didn't even remember their names when they called. They would call and be like: "wut-up livedit" and I'm like heeeeyyyyy and at the same time I'm trying to remember their name. I was just talking to them, nothing physical. Some of them thought they would get more than conversation and bolted when they realized they were getting no where. But even then as a sinner, I wasn't easy and never will be. You'd be lucky to even get to my front door.

(1) (Reply)

She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her / Pregnancy Jokes / Y Nl Sees Virgins As Kids Is What I Dont Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.