Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere (1852 Views)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda / Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by APCNig: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Charleys:
Yorubas are 80% Muslims and those 80% are the silent majority. They need a voice to speak for them.

Fun facts: every Yoruba person is related to a Muslim.

I am a Muslim. Yorubas ar not 80% Muslims. As a matter of fact, Yorubas are 45% Muslims and 55% "Christians".

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Charleys:

Then you have never been to Yoruba land. The only people who aren't related to Muslims are from Ekiti state.

Mr. I'm from Ondo State, non Of my linkage is related to Muslims...

Stop spreading false info.
That's why you're a Lokili
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Sammy07: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
LegendHero:

You even get time for those hate filled souls.

As an educated guess, almost 80% of every Yoruba extended family would have at least one mixture of Christians and Muslims in them.

For me, my dad is Muslim and mum is Christian. My dad junior brother is Christian while his junior sister is Muslim.

MURIC is confused and I laughed my ass off one time like that when he said he gave the Muslims the go ahead to join Amotekun. I was like who made him the spokesperson of Muslims in the first place. How many people know MURIC in the mosques across Yorubaland?

If not for Nairaland, I don't and I have never heard the word Muric b4

1 Like

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Trizyd(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Charleys:
Yorubas are 80% Muslims and those 80% are the silent majority. They need a voice to speak for them.

Where is data for this fact? Just bringing out figures from the air? State your source.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by cosef: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
MURIC are patriotic yoruba muslims. They are sent from heaven.

We all know that yorubas are never united. grin
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
LegendHero:

But Okorocha is a senator. What’s the brain behind voting in someone you thought is sabotaging your tribe’s effort?

Could it be that Okorocha is also a fool in alaigbo?

Okorocha obtained victory under duress.

A gun was pointed on the head of the returning officer to declare him winner.

INEC got knowledge of it and voided that declaration but the court ruled that Okorocha's victory is valid.

The courts has been messing with IMO but it won't last for long.

I just want you to know that Okorocha has been ostracized in Igboland.

He knows it.

And you know it too.

You just wanna argue academically.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by LegendHero(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Awol1:

Okorocha obtained victory under duress.

A gun was pointed on the head of the returning officer to declare him winner.

INEC got knowledge of it and voided that declaration but the court ruled that Okorocha's victory is valid.

The courts has been messing with IMO but it won't last for long.

I just want you to know that Okorocha has been ostracized in Igboland.

He knows it.

And you know it too.

You just wanna argue academically.

Lol. Ostracized you say?

How could someone that you termed an outcast be able to maneuver you guys and yet you turn around to brag that you can clip his wing. How?

MURIC is one of us, we don’t need to use normal outcasting tag on him before he can be dealt with. No matter what, he’s still a Yoruba and we can deal with him by trying to ignore and let him know he chose the wrong path.
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Charleys: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Mr. I'm from Ondo State, non Of my linkage is related to Muslims...

Stop spreading false info.
That's why you're a Lokili

You're from southern ondo state.
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2020
The activities of that man needs to be investigated.He is being funded by some people
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by agadez007(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2020
You guys should continue hiding your heads under the sand and claiming Ignorant as if you all don't know there is a cold silent war going on between the Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim

The Muslims call Christains KiRIYo and swears that when the time come that will place the "Kiriyos" where they truly belong,keep marrying Muslims and shites
time will surely tell
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Charleys: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Trizyd:

Where is data for this fact? Just bringing out figures from the air? State your source.

Every Yoruba man has a relative that's a Muslim. Kiss the truth.

We only have 5 years remaining to start seeing suicide bombers from Yorubaland.

Are Yoruba Muslims instructed not to fight jihad?
Are they special Muslims?
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Charleys: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Wow
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Very bad thing to say.

Charleys:

Every Yoruba man has a relative that's a Muslim. Kiss the truth.

We only have 5 years remaining to start seeing suicide bombers from Yorubaland.

Are Yoruba Muslims instructed not to fight jihad?
Are they special Muslims?
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Ojiofor: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
T9ksy:

And every yoruba muslim is related to both (yoruba) animists and Christians. My immediate brother who is a pastor had his first child with a muslim lady.

At any rate, why are you flatinoes all over yoruba threads spreading false information? Why can't you all just tend to your own problems? Abi all is honky dory in your
land of the never rising sun, ni?

You are right jor.
Every Yoruba man have at one time or the other in his life time become Muslim and Christian.
Some are Muslims on fridays and Christians on Sundays . This is Yoruba sophistication.
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Charleys: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Very bad thing to say.

Thanks I appreciate it
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by T9ksy(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Charleys:

Mixing religion like the Agbo you drink. See this is why I don't believe Yoruba pastors.

He's preaching salvation but can't preach salvation to his wife.

Incase, it's escaped your bigoted and ignorant mind, yorubaland is the only part of the world where people of varying religious affiliations lives in harmony.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Charleys: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2020
T9ksy:

Incase, it's escaped your bigoted and ignorant mind, yorubaland is the only part of the world where people of varying religious affiliations lives in harmony.

Are the Yoruba Muslims exempted from carrying out jihad?
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by T9ksy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Charleys:

Are the Yoruba Muslims exempted from carrying out jihad?

Yeah, like my nephew carrying out a jihad to murder his own father and possibly his own half brothers and sisters?

Honestly, it's pointless trying to dialogue with you descendants of hate.

You demented folks are so consumed with hate that you don't even realise how ridiculous you all sound, most of the time.

Best solution is to just ignore you lot when you go on one of your ramblings.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by T9ksy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
LegendHero:

You even get time for those hate filled souls.

As an educated guess, almost 80% of every Yoruba extended family would have at least one mixture of Christians and Muslims in them.

For me, my dad is Muslim and mum is Christian. My dad junior brother is Christian while his junior sister is Muslim.

MURIC is confused and I laughed my ass off one time like that when he said he gave the Muslims the go ahead to join Amotekun. I was like who made him the spokesperson of Muslims in the first place. How many people know MURIC in the mosques across Yorubaland?

Honestly, i tire for these guy, o!

I vividly remember when Boko haram first arrived unto our political atmosphere. These same guys were jubilation like drunken youths that yoruba muslims would soon join up boko haram guys to destroy yorubaland and send us into refuge camps in togo and benin republic. Even when new phenomenon seems to be planting bombs in mainly catholic churches in the north and we all know that ibos are mainly catholics.

Even when these boko haram guys took their atrocities a step further by bombing sabon garis mainly populated by ibos, yet these mo.rons from the yeast side still persist in cheering them on with the hope that they would soon destroy their main enemies-the yorubas.

They are all always claiming to know us more than we know ourselves.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Charleys: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
T9ksy:

Yeah, like my nephew carrying out a jihad to murder his own father and possibly his own half brothers and sisters?

Honestly, it's pointless trying to dialogue with you descendants of hate.

You demented folks are so consumed with hate that you don't even realise how ridiculous you all sound, most of the time.

Best solution is to just ignore you lot when you go on one of your ramblings.

You did not answer my question
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by T9ksy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Charleys:

You did not answer my question

My bad......I forgot comprehension is not your forte.

Since the advent of boko haram atrocities in the country, how many "jihads" has taken place in yorubaland?
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Egbirin ote, ba se n pa ikan, ni imi n ru (collection of different rebellious minds, as one is being quenched, the other is sprouting)

We had better get our axes together in the south west and free our minds from these alien religions.

Culture is the Total way of life of the people, religion inclusive. If the intruders come into grab our land, no religious practice will be spared.

I implore that we let sanity overrule our mentality

kaare omodo agba. Omo odua tokan tokan

awon enibi ni oju maati, oke oke Nile odua a ma lo
Re: MURIC Pursuing Agenda That Is Not In Harmony With Southwest Values – Afenifere by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
Charleys:

[/s]

the first foreign religion to penetrate Yoruba land was Christians, from Ogun to Lagos to Ondo to ekiti. there is nothing like religion nonsense

Yoruba remained Yoruba, ipob and Muric can only try but they can't divide Yoruba nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tension In Kwara As Commissioner Tenders Resignation Letter . / Food Blockade; Northerners Lost The War / We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.