Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ (69440 Views)

9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by frowland(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Impressive for his age but he is using one of two common formulas used to do this either Zeller rule formula or Key value date formula which he must have been taught by his dad or mum..but for his age it's impressive, very impressive that he has memorized the formula
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by SmartyPants(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Thanks for this. I appreciate knowledge and I'm not too proud to admit when I am wrong.

I was expecting the usual nairaland comeback with insults but shocked at your mature response. Respect

Excellent response likewise smiley
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by arodavoo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okay....the next thing we would hear is that he would start giving sure numbers to those playing baba ijebu

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Maziebuka01(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Can he Tell us the date that man at Abuja will die
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Good kid, unlike that riele girl that refused to read her books, as little as she is she's already talking about sex.
riele loves sex pass anything grin
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by GamalNasser: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
xpool:

If at your age you don't have a first class degree, then you are just a jealous sadist.
At age nine what were you remembered for?

I was also a Child genius and still a genius ..please you don't even want to go there
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

Uncle , you that have read your book what have you achieved apart rumming nairaland and sweating for my attention ?
riele baby
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by JayPeeOham: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is Big Brother!!!

Kingrexyl and Riele both of you should report to the Dairy Room for gbas gbos!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Kingrexyl(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
BadRadio:
riele loves sex pass anything grin
Can you imagine? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Kingrexyl(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
JayPeeOham:
This is Big Brother!!!

Kingrexyl and Riele both of you should report to the Dairy Room for gbas gbos!!! grin
angry
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by neonly: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/9-year-old-boy-who-has-calendar-dates-in-his-brain.html
Nawo maybe he know d date sanwo olu will unban okada for lagos
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Goalnaldo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
dami2boi:

Thank you, i have learned and know a new thing today.
me too smiley
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Can you imagine? grin
the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by ABINTUK(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Good kid, unlike that riele girl that refused to read her books, as little as she is she's already talking about sex.

You mean this ones?

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by NobleRomm(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/9-year-old-boy-who-has-calendar-dates-in-his-brain.html

Really.. After all dis smartness, na to dey plant flowers na watin u like..

my dear you must be creating calendar and begin to supply ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Kingrexyl(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
ABINTUK:

You mean this ones?
Wtf! grin
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by aminusodiq(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

Oga free me .

Do you know those ladies in romance section ? Why conclude they're all useless and have been dumped ?

Those adults I curse have refused to have brain .

Again , free me !. You don't know me and you also don't know what I do with my life outside nairaland . Don't stay where you are and make conclusions .

Save your advice for your kids they need it .
read ur book kiddo!!! Dats all I av for u!!! I read more on dis forum dan commenting, but I realised ur monika is either bashing someone or u getting bashed!!! Wit time, u learn hw to let things slide!!! Do ur exams nd face life's reality

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by shadeyinka(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Impressive for his age but he is using one of two common formulas used to do this either Zeller rule formula or Key value date formula which he must have been taught by his dad or mum..but for his age it's impressive, very impressive that he has memorized the formula
No sir.
You need to watch the video. The parent were NOT even aware that their son could do this until his teacher called their attention to it.

It's good to be skeptical though.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by grandstar(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

I don't agree with you one bit. It doesn't explain how he can reel out the answers so fast. There's a massive difference between giving you the answer to 88 x 85 x 42 x 35 while calculating it on my calculator and simply answering it in a second without a calculator or doing any form of calculation.

The answer will always be the same but the means by which the answer is generated will determine if one is just another student or a genius.
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Even using the Zeller rule or key value date formula is not an easy task too. He is a genuis there are not two the ways about it.
GamalNasser:

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by bigiyaro(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have never heard about those formulas sef, talkeless of knowing them.
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by tayooluwole: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bad belle, go and use the same formulae and come back here to tell us d day of 10/10/2030 withing seconds

2 Likes

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kid has to be on the autism spectrum; quite amazing
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Goalnaldo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
The boy should please tell iamstrange when lmes is coming. The dude is tired of waiting grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
My boy Naija no go last reach 2060
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Proffdada: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Riele:

After graduating you're still jobless .

I don't see why any employed person should go around nairaland mentioning my moniker .
you have a great life ahead of you, don't spoil it by trash talking to your elders. a faceless forum won't save you from karma

2 Likes

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by dukeprince50: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
What can this dude add to the society is it calender that is our problem right to be sincere i was better than this at this age i was sharp even till date but where has it gotten me to be sincere is brain is still fresh they is nothing there
humans have grown to such level, maybe after 10,000years when human will understand the mystery behind time travel, that is if we ever will, his ability will be of great asset. But right now, he is useless
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Obascoetubi: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I wish I know where she live so that I can flog sense into her, the kid doesn't have any atom of respect in her.
WHO IS SHE?
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by PCFC(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
I can do it too.

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by woleabayo(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
wowwu ................they should just keep eye close to him
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Kingrexyl(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Obascoetubi:
WHO IS SHE?
An upcoming Nairaland feminist, romance section is her abode. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission / Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.