Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) (75278 Views)

Large Cache Of Arms & Ammunition Intercepted At Onne Port (Pics, Video) / Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by mfm04622: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Recently, it was a failed attempt by one useless Sanni to bomb the Living Faith Church at Kaduna, now, we've another failed attempt of two weaponised drones concealed in cartons to cause mass destruction....

It seems the Kaduna State Government have alot of explanation to do.

So after the father of the "useless Sani" Kaduna State CAN Chairman and even the "useless Sani" himself said he is a Christian, you are still continuing with this lie? Haba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Powersurge: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
gambia:
Las las Nigeria go scatter, even if its not in our time. I bet you the next generation won't take all these mess happening.

Why not your time? Pussies everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Germi9: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Doomsday is coming..
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Recently, it was a failed attempt by one useless Sanni to bomb the Living Faith Church at Kaduna, now, we've another failed attempt of two weaponised drones concealed in cartons to cause mass destruction....

It seems the Kaduna State Government have alot of explanation to do.

As old as you are, you are not ashamed of yourself for still spreading this cheap lie that the Living faith church would-be bomber is a Christian.
Is name is Nathaniel Samuel and he is a Christian!
it has been confirmed and re confimmrmed that he is a Christian.

The thing folks like you lack is simple objectivity to call a spade a spade.

Terrorism has no religion,but to you it has to be Islām and Muslims because you hate anything that opposed your legless beliefs.

I am not saying you should stop shouting that the wound be bomber is Muslim o; please continue because I never expected anything less from a person who believes God can become a human and also die for the sins of His creatures.
Just continue, you are used to it.
Na matter of time, all of una eyes go clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Powersurge: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:

Are you aware that weaponized UAV drones require a special kind of training and a substation for it to function and the "weapons" have to be purchased internationally?

Anything you see you just run to and spew trash, there's no weaponized drone of that size, unless the drone is going to carry dust or pistol

Use your head people

International what? The only weapon you cannot get in the black market is probably nuclear weapon. And you don't need any special station to use a sesponized drone. Those that imported it know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:

Are you aware that weaponized UAV drones require a special kind of training and a substation for it to function and the "weapons" have to be purchased internationally?

Anything you see you just run to and spew trash, there's no weaponized drone of that size, unless the drone is going to carry dust or pistol

Use your head people
a simple consumer drone can be weaponized. All it needs is a payload and a delivery system. ISIS has been using them since. I'm not saying this drone is weaponized though

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Powersurge: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Weaponised in what sense? Junk journalism.

People need to be truly educated in this country oo. What were you expecting to see? Were you looking for a drone carrying nuclear warhead or cruise missiles?

Just do a little Google search about drone weaponizing b4 you come here to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ohbio(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:
Lagos should be ready

Southwest leaders should wake up

Something,somewhere is about to happen

If you have read purple hibiscus by chimanmanda you should be able to predict how this government works
am smiling the agenda of north, by the time they destroy everything that other tribes have they will call for division... other tribes need to wake up, by time they bomb Lagos and every other refinery.. the existence of Nigeria will cease.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Powersurge:

People need to be truly educated in this country oo. What were you expecting to see? Were you looking for a drone carrying nuclear warhead or cruise missiles?

Just do a little Google search about drone weaponizing b4 you come here to type rubbish.
Since you're the expert, why not tell me how the drone in the picture is weaponised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by qtx(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
My advice for everyone is if u see any strange object flying , take cover .. For the guy doubting it wait Mak dem shoot u with am first b4 u confirm.. Na ur type dey c thief gun dey call am toy gun. Safe urself first b4 ur doubting spirit finally kill u.

Bros this thing reminds me of school days when robbers came to rob some students in some quarters and left while they were leaving one of the robbed students said, oboi see how we just de fear, e fit be say na toy gun these guys carry o, then the robbers heard and came back. They asked who made that statement, all the boys pointed at the guy that said it then the robbers said, okay open your mouth wide lets show you that it is not a toy gun boy tried to beg but they threatened him and he opened his mouth and that was it.
Please dnt undermind any weapon, it could be more dangerous than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Commentor: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Since you're the expert, why not tell me how the drone in the picture is weaponised.
Watch how he would pick race.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Guy, A commercial grade Quadcopter is NOT a Drone.
Yes, anyone creative enough can find a way to weaponize anything, including a commercial grade quad like in the picture.
BUT THE QUAD IN THE PICTURE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE WEAPONIZED.
What will be the point of bringing it in already in a weaponized configuration and attracting unwanted attention??
Simply bring any regular quad in and then configure it when it arrives.

In summary, this looks like a longer range quad probably with a modified TX for longer range and large frame to hold a larger battery for longer flight times.
Nigeria's security agencies NEED to advance into the current century.

2 Likes

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

No mind the mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2020
Baba, you dey peep the Taranis abi?
Nigerians tire me. To be fair though, it can be used as a control system if indeed weaponized, but that quad appears to be a standard off-the-shelf-kit with a flightcase. Probably some videography business person is just sitting confused somewhere now wondering why his flying camera is gathering so much attention. grin grin grin

RCDIY:

This is the first time I will agree with anything you say here.

Imagine calling a drone controlled with Taranis X9D a 'weaponised' drone. Our journalists are mostly édiots.

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by metroid(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Didi2d:
Hope it's not the type used in the movie "Angel has fallen"? That one bad o

China and Taiwan already has them

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/chinas-nightmare-why-taiwan-building-kamikaze-drones-89596
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by RCDIY(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2020
litaninja:
Baba, you dey peep the Taranis abi?
Nigerians tire me. To be fair though, it can be used as a control system if indeed weaponized, but that quad appears to be a standard off-the-shelf-kit with a flightcase.

You're right, the Taranis can be used to control such system but the lack of LR module makes that unlikely.
This kind of stories are unhealthy for those of us in RC hobby/business.
Haba, the person wey dey buy weaponised drone no fit afford Spektrum X20 or something more advanced? What did they have to even import these things when we can produce the chassis here? All you need are the avionics.

So much ado about nothing really. Maybe someone will see this image below and say it's weaponised.

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2020
gambia:
Las las Nigeria go scatter, even if its not in our time. I bet you the next generation won't take all these mess happening.
Chai! See coward. What stops your generation from effecting the disintegration?
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by persius555(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Drones have actually been modified of recent to carry out assassinations. These drones require govt approved licenses in order to be sold or procured.
The intelligence authority are in a better position to tell furnish us with accurate info.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by WebSterKam: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by PCFC(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Okay?

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Lol I can't see any weapon o abi I need glass
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Brymmo29: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=Commentor post=86406114][i]We demand a United Nations supervised mop-
up of Nigeria for weapons of mass destruction
and other illegal arms that some people may
be stockpiling for possible genoc
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by litaninja(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Doesn't the image you posted look evil ni?
They'll call some religious leader to bind (pun intended) ot outta the sky grin grin

RCDIY:

You're right, the Taranis can be used to control such system but the lack of LR module makes that unlikely.
This kind of stories are unhealthy for those of us in RC hobby/business.
Haba, the person wey dey buy weaponised drone no fit afford Spektrum X20 or something more advanced? What did they have to even import these things when we can produce the chassis here? All you need are the avionics.

So much ado about nothing really. Maybe someone will see this image below and say it's weaponised.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:
That's not a weaponized drone, how stupid can people be?

How do you even define weaponized?

That's how they misinterpreted the living faith guy as carrying a bomb whereas that stuff was just Chinese sparks.

Believe anything from inept Nigeria police at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by klax(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:
Lagos should be ready

Southwest leaders should wake up

Something,somewhere is about to happen

If you have read purple hibiscus by chimanmanda you should be able to predict how this government works

You are right I mean damn right. God bless sis.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
uruba23:
I remembered during President Buhari first tenure that was how one of those drones came out of no where facing me directly.My hear did skip a little, I couldn't get over the fact that it could be weaponize as it was completely different from the one used to shoot movies. I can't imagine dying and not knowing who order the hit.

You just killed me with laughter

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
These are weaponized drones.

There are also smaller stealth weaponized drones, the size of 55 inches tv more deadlier than that size bro. If NDA identifies the said drones as weaponized, it is weaponized. Too many dirty shits going on in this country
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ripama: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Lol I can't see any weapon o abi I need glass
You need more than glasses. It's the word *weaponized*. Use your dico
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by RCDIY(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
litaninja:
Doesn't the image you posted look evil ni?
They'll call some religious leader to bind (pun intended) ot outta the sky grin grin

That's why I covered in 'the blood' alresdy?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:
grin

Nigerian Army said they saw a weaponized drone, our nairaland chump chump says its not weaponized, this folks havent even seen the four walls of defence college before oo, they dont even know what a riffle looks like or how new warfare weapons work, but to them Army colones, Generals and officers who had being traing in UK , US and India cant identify a weapon when they see one

I Swear, us wey no sabi hold our lips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.