Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) (74928 Views)

Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Human Trafficking; 8 Ghanaian Women Intercepted At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Gwagone: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wetin Okada rider do Sanwo Olu?
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Emotionss: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:

Are you aware that weaponized UAV drones require a special kind of training and a substation for it to function and the "weapons" have to be purchased internationally?

Anything you see you just run to and spew trash, there's no weaponized drone of that size, unless the drone is going to carry dust or pistol

Use your head people

Anyone with the right connections and the right amount of money can buy anything in the black market and there's nothing the international authorities can do about it.

As for the drone believe me in this age and time it is very much possible that it is what they said it is.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
What kind of country is this. A common call and you released a man with "weaponised" drone from custody. Christ even Italy back then wasn't as shitty as this. (I believe the drone may be weaponised don't quote me if you never went to a defence school)
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by oladotman(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:

you must really be slow if you have never heard of weapons black market... do you think people at Military inteligence are dunce? you think the money spent on them training at Sandhust and US war college is for waste... nobody would call a drone an attack drone without seeing a barrel, trigger or anything to support it as being ballistic

PS: incase you are ignorant of armed drone technogy, its being around since 70s, taiwan makes it, same as china and iran (SHAHED) so any one of this could have sold it on blackmarket especially china and Iran

Barrel? undecided Trigger? undecided
None is to be found on an armed drone. There's no trigger to be found anywhere ... It's a drone.....controlled by people very far away from the war zone.. Sometimes up to half way around the world. Armed drones are large machines and won't fit into those boxes... even their payload won't.

Stop arguing.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Josh44s:

There are also smaller stealth weaponized drones, the size of 55 inches tv more deadlier than that size bro. If NDA identifies the said drones as weaponized, it is weaponized. Too many dirty shits going on in this country

I disagree.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I disagree.

He is right. There are even those that are palm sized called weaponized nano drones or drone swarms.

Warfare is evolving. Nano drones are extremely hard to stop
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kelechi again, why not start killing these people once and for all?
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

He is right. There are even those that are palm sized called weaponized nano drones or drone swarms.

Again, I disagree.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by mbos: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:
Lagos should be ready

Southwest leaders should wake up

Something,somewhere is about to happen

If you have read purple hibiscus by chimanmanda you should be able to predict how this government works

yes
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I disagree.

Google smallest weaponized drones. You did be amazed even the small drone you see people use in shooting marriage videos can be weaponized. It’s all about technology bro.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by labanj1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by labanj1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
These are some drones produced by AeroVironment
https://www.avinc.com/uas/adc/switchblade
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
oladotman:

Barrel? undecided Trigger? undecided
None is to be found on an armed drone. There's no trigger to be found anywhere ... It's a drone.....controlled by people very far away from the war zone.. Sometimes up to half way around the world. Armed drones are large machines and won't fit into those boxes... even their payload won't.

Stop arguing.

The Bull as we call him invited me to join this forum, the guy is rarely ever wrong, that's the person this guy you quoted was arguing with and he tells me he was banned
. I wonder when seun will liberate this forum from bigots who hate the truth and the mods who help them achieve their serial propaganda.

Yes technology is evolving, but drones so small to carry attacks are still in production and most of the time said drones are built to target individuals not a state or a country, this drone being featured is a long range drone and its basically used for surveys not attacks
lloyds:

That's how the misinterpreted the living faith guys as carrying a bomb whereas that stuff was just Chinese sparks.

Believe anything from inept Nigeria police at your own peril.

Oh and I am a hobbyist, the bull buys stuffs for everyone and I can say proudly he's got me a few drones for free, he bought them to bust election riggers in 2015, said drones have been in service ever since

I just don't get what people aim to achieve with lies and propaganda
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
labanj1:
For those arguing, read and decide.
https://www.discovermagazine.com/technology/small-weaponized-drones-become-reality

If you read that article, it clearly states that drones are converted for suicide missions meaning no drone is weaponized until terrorists attach TNT, Grenades or IEDs to a regular drone

You people sef
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
labanj1:
These are some drones produced by AeroVironment
https://www.avinc.com/uas/adc/switchblade

Did you manage to click more info on those drones?
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Josh44s:

Google smallest weaponized drones. You did be amazed even the small drone you see people use in shooting marriage videos can be weaponized. It’s all about technology bro.

That means you are wrong like every other person arguing blindly

The topic claimed the drone is weaponized, you are here saying anyone can weaponized drones, it implies that this brand new drone is not weaponized its a regular drone ffs

No matter how politically strong or powerful you are no country will just sell UAV drones to you without a military contract

Yes people can convert drones to attack other people or stuffs but YOU CANNOT BUY, IMPORT, SELL A WEAPONIZED DRONE /UAV On the black market, average cost of attack drones is millions of dollars
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Josh44s:

I’m not going to debate Nano drones hence why I attached pictures of full size drones.

You don’t know my background because if you do then you’ll realize there’s nothing you can teach me about drones.

Good day. I’m out.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Bobosneh: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:
Why are people really so stupid? That drone may be expensive, but it's not weaponized all those idiots beating the drum of war and assuming everything, it just shows how uneducated you all are

A cheap aerial mission drone capable of taking pictures of tiniest places in the world retails for around 17k usd and it requires a base station

And coming from Sahara reporters, sensible people should suspect Sowore is up to something

If weaponized drones of this size are available, I bet whole of USA and Iran terrorists would have gotten their hands on them

Kelechi is lying, Sowore and his news paper are lying

Yse your heads for once
you don't know, you don't know, you don't know what's going on, you don't know , you don't know, only God can save us.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin grin
RCDIY:

That's why I covered in 'the blood' alresdy?! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by visionofbeauty: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:
That's not a weaponized drone, how stupid can people be?

How do you even define weaponized?

Nigeria is a country govern by illiterates so don't expect anything better.
Senseless Army
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by visionofbeauty: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
GMBuhari:

That means you are wrong like every other person arguing blindly

The topic claimed the drone is weaponized, you are here saying anyone can weaponized drones, it implies that this brand new drone is not weaponized its a regular drone ffs

No matter how politically strong or powerful you are no country will just sell UAV drones to you without a military contract

Yes people can convert drones to attack other people or stuffs but YOU CANNOT BUY, IMPORT, SELL A WEAPONIZED DRONE /UAV On the black market, average cost of attack drones is millions of dollars

You even have the strength to argue with fools.
They're as foolish as their leaders, allow them wallow in their ignorance please.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Yeah, I've seen the video you watched that informed your comment, but no its not been launched yet, there no weaponized drone in Nigeria
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Beedehmee:
South west should be ready especially lagos i smell conspiracy
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by labanj1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
GMBuhari:

If you read that article, it clearly states that drones are converted for suicide missions meaning no drone is weaponized until terrorists attach TNT, Grenades or IEDs to a regular drone

You people sef
Read and decide. which one one is you people? Am I arguing with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.