Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) (74925 Views)

Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Human Trafficking; 8 Ghanaian Women Intercepted At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Weaponised in what sense? Junk journalism.

iReddington:
grin Is that the weaponized drone?
Na so dem call electric sparklers bomb o.

SocialJustice:
Weaponised in what sense? Junk journalism.

I wonder o
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GMBuhari: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Dan Banza shege mutums will believe Buhari imported that drone to wipe out Nigerians

Weaponized indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by afemgbosey(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Recently, it was a failed attempt by one useless Sanni to bomb the Living Faith Church at Kaduna, now, we've another failed attempt of two weaponised drones concealed in cartons to cause mass destruction....

It seems the Kaduna State Government have alot of explanation to do.

The bomber didn't carry a bomb but a fire cracker used in parties according to his party-Mc profession. It's confirmed already. That's why there is no more "news" from the incident.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by RCDIY(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:
That's not a weaponized drone, how stupid can people be?

How do you even define weaponized?

This is the first time I will agree with anything you say here.

Imagine calling a drone controlled with Taranis X9D a 'weaponised' drone. Our journalists are mostly édiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
These are weaponized drones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by allthingsgood: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Recently, it was a failed attempt by one useless Sanni to bomb the Living Faith Church at Kaduna, now, we've another failed attempt of two weaponised drones concealed in cartons to cause mass destruction....

His name is not Sabi. Pls stop peddling useless theories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2020
GMBuhari:

I wonder o
Low quality education is a big problem in this country and Nigerians have refused to exploit Google.

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by RCDIY(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2020
solmus:

you must really be slow if you have never heard of weapons black market...

You're the slow one here, bro...
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
uruba23:
I remembered during President Buhari first tenure that was how one of those drones came out of no where facing me directly.My hear did skip a little, I couldn't get over the fact that it could be weaponize as it was completely different from the one used to shoot movies. I can't imagine dying and not knowing who order the hit.
Na serious gbege bẹ dat o
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by EzeIgbo1: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Mods why did you take down ezigbos post? Is it a cridme for me to show i discussed this with Gov El rufai and they now want to go behind me to implement this?

This was my initiative and he cannot deny it.

This is not a weaponized drone. I wonder who assumed it to. There is no weaponry attached to this drone because it is the one i offered el rufai. Weapons cannot be attached to it in any form.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You mean The Useless Nathaniel @ the Living faith Church undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Explanation to who?

To you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Davash222:
No weapon formed against Amotekun shall prosper!!

None, I tell ya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10922808_leopard1_jpeg00ba04aedb3ff6dc76a029b1b33e3b98

2 Likes

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:
How are you doing?

I'm fine and you?
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by olatilldend: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2020
I only read up till the part where the officer that discovered the drones asked the man to go and come back the nex next day......

What if he went and didn't return? What's wrong with detaining him on the spot?

3 Likes

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:
Lagos should be ready
Southwest leaders should wake up
Something,somewhere is about to happen
If you have read purple hibiscus by chimanmanda you should be able to predict how this government works

The leaders are awake.
We, the people, are awake also.
Eledumare is also with us on this journey.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10911811_8d9d9975f1e749648a73ab6a61dea465_jpeg_jpeg34d1142f6b16d3d50c363398cdbced42

2 Likes

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by wetmenow: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Who are the idiots against dividing this country. Nigeria as a country can never and will never work.

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BitmapStudios: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Stupid caption! Should have been: Weaponised Drone Intercepted and Released by Military Intelligence. cool

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Amonlyhuman(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Why won’t they order for his release & sweep everything under the carpet when it’s classified. It’s well.. smh
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Lemme go and grab a copy then or would you borrow me urs?
Jgoldie:
Lagos should be ready

Southwest leaders should wake up

Something,somewhere is about to happen

If you have read purple hibiscus by chimanmanda you should be able to predict how this government works
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:

Are you aware that weaponized UAV drones require a special kind of training and a substation for it to function and the "weapons" have to be purchased internationally?

Anything you see you just run to and spew trash, there's no weaponized drone of that size, unless the drone is going to carry dust or pistol

Use your head people
just shut up abeg ,your saliva is contaminating this thread angry
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by zoghys: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Lol I can't see any weapon o abi I need glass

Nigeria herself is the case of the more you look, the less you see. In actual fact, they only allow us to see what they want us to see.
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2020
THERE IS NOTHING WEAPONIZED ABOUT THIS DRONE. THIS IS AN ORDINARY LONG RANGE DRONE FOR VIDEO RECORDINGS, HOW FOOLISH ARE THE PEOPLE AT THE AIRPORT. THAT WAS HOW ORDINARY FIRE CRACKER WAS CALLED A BOMB, VERY SOON THE SO CALLED NIGERIAN ARMY WILL REFER TO WATER GUN AS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by executive12: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Lame report from Sahara Reporters. They did not mention the name of the man that brought in the Drone who claimed to be working for the Kaduna State Government.
Then they mention a name, Kelechi, without telling us his full name and who he is.
Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by NWABUKA007(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2020
DaBullIT:
Why are people really so stupid? That drone may be expensive, but it's not weaponized all those idiots beating the drum of war and assuming everything, it just shows how uneducated you all are

A cheap aerial mission drone capable of taking pictures of tiniest places in the world retails for around 17k usd and it requires a base station

And coming from Sahara reporters, sensible people should suspect Sowore is up to something

If weaponized drones of this size are available, I bet whole of USA and Iran terrorists would have gotten their hands on them

Kelechi is lying, Sowore and his news paper are lying

Yse your heads for once

bros
weaponised drone of this size are available, just Google Search what rebels have been using against Russia in Syria.
this drones can be the game changer positively, I can just be somewhere and be monitoring my farm, house etc at the same time but mind you drones are liable to be abused if the weaponized ones falls into the wrong hands
God help us
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by executive12: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

The Living Faith Church incident was obviously stage-managed to embarrass the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo and Christian Association of Nigeria. And to make people believe that the Nigerian terrorists include Christians as well as Muslims.
El Rufai should never have been anywhere close to the seat of government in Kaduna or Nigeria. Anyone thinking of supporting him for President should have his head examined.

1 Like

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Discombulator: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2020
I Aiint seeing no weaponized drone here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2020
Weaponised drones.. lawdd have mercy shocked
Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Silly sensational story, that's a regular drone. And that's probably a 16 channel controller which means it can't be used beyond the line of sight of the operator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) by executive12: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2020
adecz:
It is this same type of phonecalls
that police formations get when Fulani
kidnappers or murderers are apprehended.

A call from 'above' will just order them
to be released. You argue at the risk of
losing your job.

Buhari & his cabal are slowly destroying
the fabric of this nation, through
pathological nepotism & religious bigotry.

Their actions are dictated by religion, not the
constitution. Yet, they will not apply the
criminal aspects of Shari'a law against
Fulani criminals.

Boko haram keep beheading our
soldiers & Innocent Nigerians on video,
yet our govt releases their members
without trial & gives them money.

We are beginning to understand why
BH nominated Buhari as their spokesperson
during the discredited GEJ era .

What we are experiencing is state sponsored terrorism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.