Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land (20594 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Fani-Kayode Libel Suit Against Daily Trust Needless Self-Injury / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by okpalaAnambra: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
zoedew:
He must be in the news to relaunch his political career! Smart Alec cool
I believe he's an expired politician..having being former SGF and senate President, what else is he coming for

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by okpalaAnambra: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Okoro pple and Land dispute be like...5 & 6 grin

Awon werey! grin
Land dispute is far better than skull mining of Afonjas tongue

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by YorubaPrince: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Land dispute is far better than skull mining of Afonjas tongue

Na una papa skull we dey mine na... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by frowland(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
sthecy:
Na them them

Yea! ..na we we kiss

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by okpalaAnambra: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Na una papa skull we dey mine na... grin
Una no reach , Una the mine unasef and Fulani people de help Una to mine too

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by sainthumble: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
The head line #600m but the detail #500m. SMH
Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by Theoarhics: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
This guy is just smart and also lucky. Stayed out of politics and laylow so the rampaging APC EFCC would not beem their light on him.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by okeynelson: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Anyone that resides in Onitsha and is ready to work.. Pls call this number 0708 864 6606 the job is all about capturing of SSCE students in different school.. Pay is attractive...
Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by Marshalemmy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

What is your business with people, a pedophilic nonentity marauding people's dp BC he needs to self service..what an uncirmucised Islamabad
my broda pls take am easy with the guy
Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
I do not know about Nigeria, but in the US, it would be a tall order to win a defamation lawsuit especially for a public figure. For starters, he has 5 elements to prove: 1. That there was a publication, 2. That the publication directly or indirectly identified him, 3. That the statement was false, 4. That the statement was defamatory towards his reputation, and 5. That the defendant was at fault. Furthermore, a public figure, which Pius Anyim is, has to prove that the publisher of the false statements acted with “actual malice.” Actual malice means that the publisher either knew that the statements were false, or acted with reckless disregard for whether they were true or false. But, not knowing the facts of the case, it is hard to say. It can go either way and besides this is Nigeria we're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by amstamon: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2020
mimimile93:
may Allah punish you for indecent dressing.
How is her dressing your business? That's how you people would be pokenosing on wetin no concern u, before we go know wetin dey happen you go don turn am to violence (truly a religion of peace). Na ur type dey give Islam bad name
Re: Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land by roymita993: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.