Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

One Sided Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sided Love!!! (271 Views)

What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student / "My Diary" A Secret Write Up About My Crush( One Sided Love) / A One-sided Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Sided Love!!! by dhoktorlegend(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
ONE SIDED LOVE!!!
Hey i know how you feel right...you know it feels bad when you are in love with someone but the person does not return the love.
One sided love i can say is one of the worst things that can ever happen to you. You love her; you wake with her everyday on your mind and sleep everyday seeing her in your dreams. Today she cares for you, tell you sweet words, behave romantic towards you and shows you the greenlight making you feel she loves you too but tomorrow she is giving you a bad vibe making you feel you were just having a fantasy.
You end up making up your mind to forget about her but you still have feelings for her which you can't control.
You call her everyday, you try to make sure you get to see her everyday. If you don't see her you end up missing her but for her the reverse is the case because she don't care even if she do not see you for days, even weeks or months.
You try not to call her for some
days to see if she would call you
because she hasn't seen your call
for some days, but you end up
disappointed because she would
not. Your emotions wouldn't let
you, so u just have to call her. It
seems you stand no chance
wining her heart, you are
heartbroken, you don't feel loved
anymore. She does not worth
your love. Its hard though but kill
the feelings because you would
only end up hurting yourself. Be
patient LOVE would find you!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Air..... / O / Is It True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.