Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. (247 Views)

Commonise That Problem... / What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? / What Is The Size Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. by uchkochi(m): 1:13am On Feb 06, 2020
The size of your problem is how you see it. Commonise it.
Re: The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. by Ladylite: 1:16am On Feb 06, 2020
uchkochi:
The size of your problem is how you see it. Commonise it.

Wrong. Some problems are very very big, even Jesus acknowledged that some demons can not just leave by prayers but by prayer and fasting.... So levels exists o
Re: The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. by Fortissimo502: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2020
Ladylite:

Wrong. Some problems are very very big, even Jesus acknowledged that some demons can not just leave by prayers but by prayer and fasting.... So levels exists o

Did Jesus pray and fast before casting out that demon? Jesus was referring to the disciples unbelief.
Re: The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. by Ladylite: 4:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Did Jesus pray and fast before casting out that demon? Jesus was referring to the disciples unbelief.

No one is on the level of Jesus, yes o.... He sent his disciples to make more disciples... So unbelief is in everyone of us to some degree.... You are a disciple and I am too, as long as you are not yet doing things as epic as Jesus did then you too have your own share of unbelief.

Denying the existence of a thing does not eradicate it, so also taking issues lightly doesn't mean you will see the solution
Re: The Size Of Your Problem Is How You See It. Commonise It. by Fortissimo502: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Ladylite:

No one is on the level of Jesus, yes o.... He sent his disciples to make more disciples... So unbelief is in everyone of us to some degree.... You are a disciple and I am too, as long as you are not yet doing things as epic as Jesus did then you too have your own share of unbelief.

Denying the existence of a thing does not eradicate it, so also taking issues lightly doesn't mean you will see the solution

Jesus actually enabled us to do more than he did. Greater works you shall do also. Yes, unbelief may be present, but like Jesus said, there are ways to get rid of it.

Jesus was always telling us to believe and not doubt.

Just because none of us is operating at the level of Jesus doesn't mean that's how things were meant to be. In actual fact, the power doesn't even come from us but from God. So the truth is we operate according to how much we yield ourselves to God.

Anyone demonstrating the power of God has made himself helpless before God allowing God to flow through them unrestricted. However, because of our flesh, it is not easy to completely yield ourselves to God. But I believe it's possible. Because with God...

And actually, I'm beginning to see a lot of epic things.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Fulanis And Yorubas Are Children Of Abraham / "...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." / I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.