Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) (5660 Views)

Seun Was Roasted On Twitter For Posting This (photos) / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Few day ago, picture of Sheikh Gumi went viral when he was negotiating with bandits in the North.

I posted same pictures on facebook and people started making different comments on it. During the arguments, I posted pictures where US representative was negotiating with Talibans

I was surprised when facebook block me for 30days for go against their community standard.

My question is, why is it that I didn't go against facebook community standards when I posted picture of Sheikh Gumi with Bandits but I go against their standard when I post US and Talibans to support my point?

2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by ForexSignal(f): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Well we all know they are Bloody Racist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by sweetonugbu: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Your cup of coffee with Mark zuckerberg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2021
You people use more energy fighting for bandits and terrorists than the people being terrorized,

On every front all I see is sympathy for hardened cross border criminals!

14 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by dlaw70(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Who sabi Nigeria ?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2021
America always claiming to be perfect whereas they aren't

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Go to cow-riee

Adamu Garba won't ban you

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by pascalbenz: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Draslo(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
LMAO! Dem don flag your account. Na regular customer you be. Dem even fit tip DSS on your posts. Be very careful.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Biafrawemove: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Complain to nsukkabread
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Twelfthman: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2021
They control the media. They wanna control what to believe and what not to believe. They have an image to maintain.
That is why people should just delete Facebook.

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Draslo:
LMAO! Dem don flag your account. Na regular customer you be. Dem even fit tip DSS on your posts. Be very careful.

Tip DSS for what?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by x123xlolls(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Those people are evil.

Trying to cover their bads with good

Hyeina in goat skin

You cant know their suffering

While they are still suffering

They cant do things publicily

But they do it behind doors

When other countriez did the same

They are the first to condemn the act

Like in Saudi, When court order killing of a serial killer

America will tag them corwards

But Americans are doing the same privately

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
We should see more of this blocking in the coming days ahead.. grin facebook self don cast nothing interests me there again

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Facebook is a state sponsored propaganda machine. In fact Mark Zuckerberg is currently the leader of America.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
They are hypocrites
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
America always claiming to be perfect whereas they aren't
America made peace with the taliban because they discovered Afghanis government and majority of it's is aiding and supporting taliban,Afghanistan is not America,and the Americans would have dealt totally and seriously with Taliban and it's cohorts if it were in their country not like a certain country whereby bandits kidnap people openly and the government shield them because they are from his tribe

Useless Nigeria should stop comparing itself with USA

USA is right on this own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Onyenna(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Not my business
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by MadamExcellency: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
ForexSignal:

You mean as racist to Nigerians as they were to Trump.

There is nothing about race in this context. Just stop making racism meaningless.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by IamWonderful: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are serial offender

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Lawdis(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Africans/Nigerian bandit matters are not important issues to them at least for now

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by hendrixxx(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
7 years old facebook account for sale.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
ForexSignal:

and we are bloody xenophobes wink
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by drakeli: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
moscobabs:
Few day ago, picture of Sheikh Gumi went viral when he was negotiating with bandits in the North.

I posted same pictures on facebook and people started making different comments on it. During the arguments, I posted pictures where US representative was negotiating with Talibans

I was surprised when facebook block me for 30days for go against their community standard.

My question is, why is it that I didn't go against facebook community standards when I posted picture of Sheikh Gumi with Bandits but I go against their standard when I post US and Talibans to support my point?

OP. This short videos will answer your question why big techs like Facebook are selective in their judgment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1yvxy1jUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNONHirSFjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ffhqt84ls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Lifeisrisk(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls someone should help me with a loan of 10k I promised to payback with interest by ending of this month. I'm stranded in Osun state now and I need to go back to east today
I tried two loan app already but both are not responding

I need help urgently,I don't have where to sleep tonight

PS: I won't be asking for help here if I can help myself. I've tried every means to no avail

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by gulfer: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2021
This na Nairaland o, we cannot help you until you go through their terms and conditions as well as abide by it. SM has caused a lot of harm and F doesn't want their platform used as a medium
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by capitalzero: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2021
moscobabs:

Yes, hate speech against US.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2021
capitalzero:

Yes, hate speech against US.

What makes it "Hate speech" pls?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by capitalzero: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2021
moscobabs:

What makes it "Hate speech" pls?
According to Facebook. Are you the owner of facebook ? Be careful oh. Do you want to get life ban?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2021
capitalzero:

According to Facebook. Are you the owner of facebook ? Be careful oh. Do you want to get life ban?

It's not according to Facebook but according to the owner of facebook. If it's according to Facebook, I would have been blocked when I posted Sheikh Gumi pictures with bandits because it would be general rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. / Opc Dares Boko Haram: Calls For Snc: Says Amalgamation, A Mistake! / I Didn't Insult OBJ, Blame The Media - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.