Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (42755 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by gaetano: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
If this shit hits Africa ehn
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Jgoldie: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
osuofia2:

YOUR BRAIN IS LEAKING, WHY CALL HUMAN BEING A THING

Mr osufia or whatever you call yourself,I won’t tolerate you to insult me

Respect yourself you troll
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
kai
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by TechCapon(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
etibaba:
The virus goes about asking people of their age before infesting them.
I saw it on CNN. It's because people of that age have weaker immune.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by etibaba(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:

Main mission here is to be a basher and meet a bashee....ohhh and have fun while at it..lol

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by osuofia2(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jgoldie:

BASIC ENGLISH MA
A noun is a word that functions as the name of some specific thing or set of things, such as living creatures, objects, places, actions, qualities, states of existence, or ideas
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by etibaba(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
TechCapon:
I saw it on CNN. It's because people of that age have weaker immune.
Yes they have a weaker immune and are more susceptible to the virus but it doesn't mean it affects only people of that age.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Another person got infected less than 30 seconds just by standing next to a victim.

This is becoming really scary.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Bbbwings: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
osuofia2:

YOUR BRAIN IS LEAKING, WHY CALL HUMAN BEING A THING
You need an English teacher
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by TechCapon(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
etibaba:
Yes they have a weaker immune and are more susceptible to the virus but it doesn't mean it affects only people of that age.
true
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by akilo1: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Science have done more evil than Good..God come to our rescue

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
TechCapon:
I read somewhere that the virus only affects people from 60 years old and above because of their weak immune system. Don't know how true it is. Poor baby

49-59 median age.

Its in the post. undecided
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by abeliver: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wait....so nobody is blaming the devil for dat side

mehn see levels...
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ijaya123:
Another person got infected less than 30 seconds just by standing next to a victim.

This is becoming really scary.

How? The infected didn't cough or touch the person? Viruses can't just fly from one to the other na. Unless the air is full with it and one thing I know is the virus can't survive long after the human body.

So dont just repeat or assume stuff and scare others. Let's be guided biko.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Tchange1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Sometimes I ask myself, "Who is God"
what is this baby's offence?
why must he/she has to suffer from birth?

I need answers

Who you dey ask? sad
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Antoeni(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stupid People Let Them Continue to Eat Spider and Scorpion
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by playapayaski: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Education!!! Especially science, with each new discovery come new problems..

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Shaprara: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Me thinks this is a Bio weapon created by China to be exported to the west, destabilize the west and use for future attacks. But it’s gone wrong for them because they needed to test on human but it went left quickly

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Tchange1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Let's be clear here

China is over populated. Thus, due to its over population there is rise viruses e.g When people gets stuck in the elevator before you know it fatigue sets in there after something else comes in.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by RaptorX: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:
If this shit hits Africa ehn
I heard the virus cannot survive in Africa's hot weather.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Josh44s(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
TechCapon:
I read somewhere that the virus only affects people from 60 years old and above because of their weak immune system. Don't know how true it is. Poor baby

A new born baby lacks immune system. They develop immune system within 3 months of breastfeeding.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Jgoldie: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
osuofia2:

BASIC ENGLISH MA
A noun is a word that functions as the name of some specific thing or set of things, such as living creatures, objects, places, actions, qualities, states of existence, or ideas

Trolling for likes??
Keep it up
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by stagger: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

I need answers
God set rules on what we can eat and what we should not eat. Chinese people just catch and eat anything under the sun without knowing the consequences.

We need to avoid contact with animals that should not be eaten. For instance, if people did not start killing and eating apes and chimps, SIV would have stayed an animal illness and not mutate to HIV. If people stopped eating and coming in contact with bats, there would be no ebola.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Nicoddemus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

I need answers

Silly questions
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
luminouz:

How? The infected didn't cough or touch the person? Viruses can't just fly from one to the other na. Unless the air is full with it and one thing I know is the virus can't survive long after the human body.

So dont just repeat or assume stuff and scare others. Let's be guided biko.

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by zakir007(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
etibaba:
It will take extra effort for that baby to survive, babies immune system isn't strong enough to fight certain ailment. Doctors should do all they can to help that child.

Let's not forget some individuals have got a remedy to this virus yet they prefer to see others die just for financial gains.

Now be you I wan quote. Mistake
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by zakir007(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
ValCon888:
Tomorrow Lai Mohammed and the Ministry of Health will say Nigeria is capable of containing the virus.

If that is true, why did the House of Reps reject the proposal to bring back the Nigerians in China?

If China is having a hard time containing the virus then I wonder what will happen to Nigeria.
Comprehension is your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.