Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (42757 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by etibaba(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
zakir007:

Now be you I wan quote. Mistake
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by EmekaBlue(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Arrewa:
If you know you know
不好
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Topsin4great(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
See fun list of penalized Opera news hub account here �https:///2H1XFkc
Also read more about it
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Kiddllc: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is tragic.. Lord shine your light in every dark areas for the researchers & scientists looking for ways to contain this hazard
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by MilestoneLib(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
WE ARE EXPERTS IN THESIS WRITING/PROJECT MATERIALS (Abstract, Chapter 1-5 and References), seminars, term papers. FOR PhD, Masters and Final Year. CALL:0815816833 or 08098485027

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Dollabiz: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ye
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by fynn12(f): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
ValCon888:
Tomorrow Lai Mohammed and the Ministry of Health will say Nigeria is capable of containing the virus.

If that is true, why did the House of Reps reject the proposal to bring back the Nigerians in China?

If China is having a hard time containing the virus then I wonder what will happen to Nigeria.

it was even said by our mumu health minister we are prepared for coranavirus a disease worst than ebola
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by ValCon888: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
zakir007:

Comprehension is your problem
You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Aameen.
Afriifa:
God please take care of the human race irrespective of one's beliefs or religion.
We're always at your Mercy irrespective of our level of civilization.
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by IranianSea: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
osuofia2:
JESUS SAVE THE WORLD
With what? Calling on dead man to save the living ones. You're funny
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=86428059][/quote]

Bro,unless that woman coughs repeatedly into the air,or that air is supersaturated with the virus and the man inhaled it, the virus can't supernaturally enter the man without any entry point o. Forget what these sensational headlines dey say.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Exodora: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
I just don't understand things any more.
Just watched a movie by name The Resident last year where a woman came to the hospital and accidentally snezee and majority there were infected.
Could it be that they invented this or were trying to warn us to be careful. I just don't understand any more.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by God1stson(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=IhateGod post=86426327][/quote]
Shame on u. Why cancel the comments of one blessed with wisdom. "A fool says in his heart there is no God"
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Arrewa:
If you know you know
what da fvck!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Alamu303: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wahala
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
luminouz:

Bro,unless that woman coughs repeatedly into the air,or that air is supersaturated with the virus and the man inhaled it, the virus can't supernaturally enter the man without any entry point o. Forget what these sensational headlines dey say.

The headline doesn't have to state the obvious. We all know how it is transmitted from person to person.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ijaya123:

The headline doesn't have to state the obvious. We all know how it is transmitted from person to person.

But we dont ALL know, bro.

That's why the obvious needs to be stated or soon enough the rumour would be I must not stand beside whoever is sick/infected or I get infected too. That's my point.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
luminouz:

But we dont ALL know, bro.

That's why the obvious needs to be stated or soon enough the rumour would be I must not stand beside whoever is sick/infected or I get infected too. That's my point.

That type of rumour would be good for the society i think. The farther we stand from whoever is infected, the better don't you think?
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by IhateGod: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
God1stson:

Shame on u. Why cancel the comments of one blessed with wisdom. "A fool says in his heart there is no God"

You be mumu, He wrote thrash that's why I called it.

If fool understand say God/Dog no dey then you're more worst than a fool for not understanding it

Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ijaya123:

That type of rumour would be good for the society i think. The farther we stand from whoever is infected, the better don't you think?

Lol, but people may not be infected as you like,just having some harmless catarrh or iya aminu peppered stew induced coughing and voila,everyone starts running dafuq away. grin

Besides,picture a scenario a person,infected or not starts sneezing and coughing in a crowded LAGBUS OR MOLUE in Lagos. Imagine the chaos that will happen,even the driver go Japa naaa grin
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
luminouz:

Lol, but people may not be infected as you like,just having some harmless catarrh or iya aminu peppered stew induced coughing and voila,everyone starts running dafuq away. grin

Besides,picture a scenario a person,infected or not starts sneezing and coughing in a crowded LAGBUS OR MOLUE in Lagos. Imagine the chaos that will happen,even the driver go Japa naaa grin

I get your drift. I believe it’s better to be safe than be sorry.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ijaya123:

I get your drift. I believe it’s better to be safe than be sorry.

Sure,but we need to confirm well so a stampede won't end up kiiling more than saving.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by SexytorresE(f): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
They eat all sort of crawling insects, so the disease isn’t newsyo me
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by mrZENographer: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2020
etibaba:
It will take extra effort for that baby to survive, babies immune system isn't strong enough to fight certain ailment. Doctors should do all they can to help that child.

Let's not forget some individuals have got a remedy to this virus yet they prefer to see others die just for financial gains.

Choline dioxide kills coronavirus effectively. The main stream BBC, CNN etc doesn't want people to know this.
Ozone kills Ebola effectively. These are different types of oxygen gases different from the one we breathe.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by etibaba(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2020
mrZENographer:

Choline dioxide kills coronavirus effectively. The main stream BBC, CNN etc doesn't want people to know this.
Ozone kills Ebola effectively. These are different types of oxygen gases different from the one we breathe.
Are u being serious? I know Ozone but I am just hearing about Choline dioxide.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by mrZENographer: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2020
etibaba:
Are u being serious? I know Ozone but I am just hearing about Choline dioxide.

Yes. Chlorine dioxide

It's not the same with chlorine used in cleaning water/pools. They just came the same name.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by freethesheeple(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2020
ValCon888:
Tomorrow Lai Mohammed and the Ministry of Health will say Nigeria is capable of containing the virus.

If that is true, why did the House of Reps reject the proposal to bring back the Nigerians in China?

If China is having a hard time containing the virus then I wonder what will happen to Nigeria.

adeboye go offers 20 days fasting naaaaa
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Horus(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrL0OHpHcek

Chinese doctors deliver baby from mother suspected of having coronavirus
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2020
luminouz:

This is just over-dramatization and exaggeration. Haba!!!
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ijaya123:

This is just over-dramatization and exaggeration. Haba!!!

I have seen stampedes before.pray u never experience such.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by Ijaya123: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
luminouz:

I have seen stampedes before.pray u never experience such.

Even when Ebola was here, such never happened.
Re: Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ijaya123:

Even when Ebola was here, such never happened.

Not on a lagbus or molue bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.