Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Financial Assistance Needed Urgently - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently (4507 Views)

I Need Financial Assistance / Urgent Assistance Needed / A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Assistance Needed Urgently by Akanimoh113(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2020
If I can get financial support here on Nairaland
I can promise to pay back double of the amount.
And everyone on Nairaland with enjoy a benefit from it.
That's a promise
Re: Financial Assistance Needed Urgently by Akanimoh113(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yet no one to assist me
Re: Financial Assistance Needed Urgently by Akanimoh113(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please can anyone assist me
Please I really need it urgently.
I beg of you please help me.
Re: Financial Assistance Needed Urgently by Akanimoh113(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning to you all
Hope you guys slept well
The time of which am suppose to use the money is near. By now i would have paid double of the amount am asking for but;
-Some people spread their influence hoping that I don't get helped
-Some people got discouraged or wanted spotting me as a scammer due to account details.
-Some people can help but they just view and pass to the next thread.
-Some people Wished me well that my destiny helper locates, of which I appreciate.
-Some made mockery saying I was a Scammer of which I wasn't.

I thought that if I could get Financial help I would open up a thread where all Nairalanders would benefit from. And Change the Nairaland that we all knew since 2005. But its better not to make promises but prove what am saying, am not a Politician that makes empty promises just to get the Votes of people to become a governor.
I am a person who wants others to benefit hugely in this Regin that we are living in.

So Consider this Thread Closed
THANK YOU
Re: Financial Assistance Needed Urgently by Akanimoh113(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=tabithababy post=870969
Scammer noted[/quote]
Re: Financial Assistance Needed Urgently by Marius50: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends. Please I need a financial help concerning my health issue. I have a fatal accident and my right bone leg was broke and I have gone different hospital for treatment but the bone was not fix well and I was refer to Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu for surgery and I was told by the doctor to budget N2million.

Please friends help me. I have run out cash no amount is too small. To confirm me you can call me on 09014172730. Or even WhatsApp me on 08181769148

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

....and "OYO" Got A Call From Fola's Mum!!! / Is It Wrong To Delegate Some House Bills To A Wife? / I'm In Shock!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.