Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not (582 Views)

Her Father Is Occult. Should He Still Go Ahead? / Should She Go Ahead And Be Withdrawing His Money? / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by Nackzy: 5:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Hello Nairalanders Someone is asking me for money, i wish there's a way the mods can verify his identity.. I don't want to give my hard earned money to a scammer..
I really really want to help this guy...fellow Nairalanders i need your thoughts

His Message
Good evening bro and thanks for replying your pm. Sometimes, I just come to Nairaland to ease my burden but I am really dying inside. Man is so broke like what I don't know and there is no job. I feel so ashamed sending you this message but I have searched and searched for help and none seems to be forthcoming. Tonight, I am left with 500 and out of it, I will give my younger sister 200 tomorrow when she is leaving for work, because she is learning tailoring and comes back home by 7pm. The remaining balance of 300 cannot even sustain I and my mum for feeding well as things are on the high side. Please, I know you don't know me Sir but God sees my heart, I just need a token from you. Being the first son is not an easy thing for me and I can't help seeng my family always sad. At least, when there is little food on the table man can think well. God bless you in whichever way you assist me. Please I am really really sorry for disturbing you at this odd hours.
Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Quite a story, help them and forget if they are genuine

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by jidamsel43(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Follow your heart.
I can't be a part to an impending lamentation

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Bro you can assist him and if it's a scam he won't go scord free !!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Nackzy:
Hello Nairalanders Someone is asking me for money, i wish there's a way the mods can verify his identity.. I don't want to give my hard earned money to a scammer..
I really really want to help this guy...fellow Nairalanders i need your thoughts

His Message
Good evening bro and thanks for replying your pm. Sometimes, I just come to Nairaland to ease my burden but I am really dying inside. Man is so broke like what I don't know and there is no job. I feel so ashamed sending you this message but I have searched and searched for help and none seems to be forthcoming. Tonight, I am left with 500 and out of it, I will give my younger sister 200 tomorrow when she is leaving for work, because she is learning tailoring and comes back home by 7pm. The remaining balance of 300 cannot even sustain I and my mum for feeding well as things are on the high side. Please, I know you don't know me Sir but God sees my heart, I just need a token from you. Being the first son is not an easy thing for me and I can't help seeng my family always sad. At least, when there is little food on the table man can think well. God bless you in whichever way you assist me. Please I am really really sorry for disturbing you at this odd hours.
Assist him... If na lie na him sabi. It will happen last last. So just do am. Aimoye wey we dey do. Some go even curse you join but do your own. For a giver never lacks. No be bible talk o. It's nature.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by Richy4(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2020
I don't think it is necessary to create a thread on this issue.. if you want to help, just help if not ignore it.. don't do it under duress or compulsion..
Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by bigjackass: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Nackzy:

His Message
He needs money though that may not be the real situation. It is possibly a format that he has sent to several people. You are the only one that can verify his identity. Just send him what you have since you are willing to help.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Nackzy:

His Message

Jeez wtf. Can't you make ya own decisions?
And why make a private message public?
Re: A Nairalander Is Asking Me For Financial Assistance, Should I Go Ahead Or Not by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Nackzy:
I really really want to help this guy...fellow Nairalanders i need your thoughts.
Whether the story is true or not, one thing is certain:
HE NEEDS MONEY.
Even if he has millions in his account, the most certain thing is:
HE STILL NEEDS MONEY.

So, it is left to you to send him ONLY MONEY YOU ARE NOT IN NEED OF.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns As Abacha’s Younger Sister Dies / Chymall Is Not A Scam And Is Not Crashing. We Have Big Things Coming / Am 19 Is There Still Hope For Me To Learn My Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.