Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33964 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by greggng: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joselph95:

This is the "5th link" I've seen (only in 2015) about Oliverjiad's fraudulent and dubious character posted by the clients he frauded.

No doubt, he's a Fraudster.

#Hnnnmm

The annoying aspect is that he is still refreshing his advert to enable him catch more innocent people ......this is heartless.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Mar pol, Se un, lala sticlala, Obi nospopy,

Kindly ban this fellow.

Are you okay?

What stopped you from asking them to also ban who said he/she is mad?

Hypocrite

It is you that should be banned instead for wasting their pecious time.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
greggng:

The annoying aspect is that he is still refreshing his advert to enable him catch more innocent people ......this is heartless.
So heartless... angry

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by HybridWatchDog: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am yet to see any toxic, ill-mannered, hate-filled, unforgiving fellow and sadist with so much bile and hateful bearing, that is in any way close to legalwealth AKA engineerpromise, lateefat101, comradejoshua etc. He is a damaged being that it seems he cannot be delivered.
Just not long ago you were on amdman's thread standing by him and calling out the bloody car dealers and saying they want to destroy him, but now you have turned around here condemning and insulting amdman for trying to call out a clearing agent that has not done his job well, hypocrite and snake in the grass this guy needs spiritual help.

Don't bother to quote me, you always leave your exact footprints wherever you comment, so insultive and a hypocrite as usual, you lack peace and joy in your life that is why you can't reciprocate it. You are a disgrace to humanity..

25 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
HybridWatchDog:
I am yet to see any toxic, ill-mannered, hate-filled, unforgiving fellow and sadist with so much bile and hateful bearing, that is in any way close to legalwealth AKA engineerpromise, lateefat101, comradejoshua etc. He is a damaged being that it seems he cannot be delivered.
Just not long ago you were on amdman's thread standing by him and calling out the bloody car dealers and saying they want to destroy him, but now you have turned around here condemning and insulting amdman for trying to call out a clearing agent that has not done his job well, hypocrite and snake in the grass this guy needs spiritual help.

Don't bother to quote me, you always leave your exact footprints wherever you comment, so insultive and a hypocrite as usual, you lack peace and joy in your life that is why you can't reciprocate it. You are a disgrace to humanity..

Welcome dog

Barking looks great on you.

Keep barking
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
HybridWatchDog:

You have time quoting it.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Wickedfacts: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
comradejoshua:

Are you okay?

What stopped you from asking them to also ban who said he/she is mad?

Hypocrite

It is you that should be banned instead for wasting their pecious time.

Marpol, Seun, lalasticlala, Obinospopy, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Whats up folks.....
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Marpol, Seun, lalasticlala, Obinospopy,

Kindly ban this fellow.

that's a great idea

as a matter of fact I'd like to add Mynd44 to the list

while the moderators are around, please ban this useless tribalistic bigot who made the post below
as well

Wickedfacts:

Are you referring to the West African Bush Pygmies with hairy chests and flat heads?

Those people who evolved from monkeys and can't trace their ancestry. Biafra, Jew, etc.

let justice be universal, ban us all
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
filthy animal
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Guys sheath your swords. We are here to get justice for all involved. Lets not lose sight of that

Almost Wednesday too, una forget?

Guys don't let me talk alone. Lets animate. comradej mi matey, wat a gwan bwoi. Mi see ya ina da reaview mirra

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by azpekuliar: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
comradejoshua:

Adexfem seems to be more educated and enlightened than Oliverjiad. So therefore, his service can't be

as affordable as that of Oliverjiad and he can't be tossing him around or trying nonsense with him as he is

doing with the said Oliverjiad.

If I was Oliverjiad, I would have long time terminated the job and issue refund instead of allowing someone

with blotted ego like amdman to be trying nonsense with me; I'm enlightened and I know my right.

Young man, the devil must have setup permanent residency in your heart.

16 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
azpekuliar:

Old man, reverse is the case sir.

azpekuliar:
I have been searching for a 2-bedroom flat on the Lagos mainland, however my cashflow is such that I cannot afford to pay in advance for a yearly tenancy at this time.

I would appreciate a landlord/agent here who would be willing to accept a monthly, quarterly or at most a half-yearly tenancy. I can set up a direct debit mandate for the rent as I have a stable income.

I would appreciate any leads. Thank you.

As a concerned person; hope God has finally given you a stable income .....

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Would those qho cheer you to your doom be there with you when the time comes?

Would those who goaded you on be there to receive the full brunt of the law, when the hammer of justice shall fall?

Or would they turn back and flee, flee like roaches into the darkness, far into the dirt whence they came!

The time of reckoning shall come, make no mistake folks.

Time is illmatic....
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bombiday(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
freshvine:

I know what you just did.

What did he do o
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
azpekuliar:

Ignore it

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ComradeJeshua: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bombiday(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
iph0neb0t:
Like I said earlier on
The way to resolve this is to collect the job from Babajide and get someone to finish it , container has to be out asap
Jan 2nd is a long time , even counting grace period to get container out
he has spent the monies , no point complaining over spilled milk
The funny thing is they are good ppl that do the work, they really work.. for me Babajide was a stepping stone,
now I dont even have to be in naija for goods to be cleared , it happens like clockwork with a good person.
get the container out because demourrage adds up, nobody will carry this burden but owner of container , so time is of the essence

....and if you want to push further with him , he is easy to track down

Are you saying you also used him(Oliver aid) before and from there got more reliable people?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
It seems he gets patronage, but for some people, it left a bitter taste. Everyone's experience may be different. But, there are reliable agents out there. You can go to sleep and your cargo is taken care of.

Its just unfortunate for some folks not be forthcoming

Bombiday:

Are you saying you also used him(Oliver aid) before and from there got more reliable people?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fentanyl:

that's a great idea

as a matter of fact I'd like to add Myn d44 to the list

while the moderators are around, please ban this useless tribalistic bigot who made the post below
as well

let justice be universal, ban us all

grin grin grin

Clown
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bombiday(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
soilessfarms:
It seems he gets patronage, but for some people, it left a bitter taste. Everyone's experience may be different. But, there are reliable agents out there. You can go to sleep and your cargo is taken care of.

Its just unfortunate for some folks not be forthcoming

Can you please mention some of these reliable agents
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bombiday:

Femmy2010

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
i only know agents outside of nairaland. I cant vouch for anyone here. Do you your due diligence before hiring anyone on this forum for any work, not only for clearing cargo.

Bombiday:

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by akeemakinremi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
i only know agents outside of nairaland. I cant vouch for anyone here. Do you your due diligence before hiring anyone on this forum for any work, not only for clearing cargo.

When the lizard in the front falls in a pit, others behind take a caution

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
akeemakinremi:

When the lizard in the front falls in a pit, others behind take a caution

Very true,

Ola Rotimi, in The gods are not to blame. Although he used the frog instead of the lizard.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You have time quoting it.

one poster has owned and owns ALL the following monikers over the years

NgcoboP,
Praxisnetworks,
Smartchoiceng,
SmartchoicesNG,
angels09,
searching4love,
searchng4love,
dipolivo,
Kosplay,
smellingmenses,
iLickAnalFungus,
Menstrualpad,
Antagonist,
Smartchoice900,
Vivianat,
CityNGR,
Weyreypey,
legalo,
Asamwababy,
Smartchoiice
comradejeshua

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

justice should be universal

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by akeemakinremi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
soilessfarms:

Very true,

Ola Rotimi, in The gods are not to blame. Although he used the frog instead of the lizard.

Thanks @soilssfarm for the correction, do you know of an age which says; "If someone steps on a snake once, everywhere would look like a snake"
There are lots of trusted and reliable agents on this WONDERFUL forum but truth has no home, I pray both parties overcome their ordeal and this will serve as a deterrent to all IMPORTERS looking for cheap labour and also the CUNNING AGENTS who are bent giving false QUOTE without proper findings from the relevant CUSTOMS VALUATION UNIT

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Lucky4real28(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can vouch for Akeemakinremi , he has cleared numerous vehicles for me over the years and I never had a single issues with any, some of my buyers confirm and travel with em, no issues, funny thing is I met him on nairaland, am glad I never trusted the wrong person, I would have been out of business long ago.
I sincerely hope amdman sorts this out asap and move on with his business, so much money and time being wasted.
Bombiday:

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
You indeed correct sir. Truly, there are good people. I know there are good agents. But like you rightly stated, one bad egg will ruin the rest. The solution is for the Good ones to stand up and be counted. The good ones must speak up, step and call their own to order when they are wrong. For example, there are many agents on this car talk. But you know it was only 1 who took it upon himself to state that the maersk invoice may have been a scam and that the agent's excuse of network challenges at maersk terminal all na wash.

You see sir, humans are fallible. We make mistakes, we fail, we go wrong, we hurt other people. sometimes intentional or unintentionally. But we must learn to know when to stop hurting others. But is all difficult because, unforunately, thats a human failing too. We only can strive to be better. Even that can be a challenge

But at all times we must speak up. That way we could serve as one another's conscience in times like these.

I hope all parties involved can resolve the issues amicably. Agent promised Wednesday....

akeemakinremi:

Thanks @soilssfarm for the correction, do you know of an age which says; "If someone steps on a snake once, everywhere would look like a snake"
There are lots of trusted and reliable agents on this WONDERFUL forum but truth has no home, I pray both parties overcome their ordeal and this will serve as a deterrent to all IMPORTERS looking for cheap labour and also the CUNNING AGENTS who are bent giving false QUOTE without proper findings from the relevant CUSTOMS VALUATION UNIT

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by jidobaba(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Someone speaking/typing all this tatata english is a red flag for me. Sorry, but they have a propensity to defraud.
In my experience with fellow Nigerians, this is regrettably true.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
daddytime I see you pleading on behalf of the agent already? I dont think it has reached that extent yet. Things are still under control
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by daddytime(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
soilessfarms:
daddytime I see you pleading on behalf of the agent already? I dont think it has reached that extent yet. Things are still under control

Okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture** / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.