Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33801 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okoyeebo:

Look at the debit note you pasted. How much VAT is written there? 5%
Even the 7.5% starts in February. What did you use the entire January to do?

You purposely delayed till February in order for you to extort the client and collect more money.
bro vat came in along the line this container was delayed due to the delay of the transfer from the terminal mind u any container that was not processed for step down before the arrival of vessel will encounter delay that's before the 6days grace giving by the terminal,well I dont have much to say here please call and ask anybody in tincan to update of any container coming from any shipping company especially mearsk line and happag lloyd they AUTOMATICALLY on transfer and he gave me bill laden after the 6days free period I have all chat screen shot if u dont mind

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Inception:

Then it is obvious you can't read and interprete.

The vessel left the shores of Canada in November. The invoice was raised on the 27th of December. Due date for honouring was first of January.

Estimated time of arrival was 1st of January. It is all stated there, dude.

keep showing yourself

you claim to be a tech yet simple to buy a car for personal use story entered

carry your animosity and bad luck and flee this thread abegi
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Okoyeebo: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
bro vat came in along the line this container was delayed due to the delay of the transfer from the terminal mind u any container that was not processed for step down before the arrival of vessel will encounter delay that's before the 6days grace giving by the terminal,well I dont have much to say here please call and ask anybody in tincan to update of any container coming from any shipping company especially mearsk line and happag lloyd they AUTOMATICALLY on transfer and he gave me bill laden after the 6days free period I have all chat screen shot if u dont mind

Call that customer and make things right between you. That's how to handle this matter. Look at the long list of dissatisfied clients on this thread. Do you know how many return customers you have lost?

Sort this issue out. You don't need these explanations and long stories early in the year.

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
u keep giving urself praise were u not aware that we waited for about 3weeks for the container to be transferred,I'm I the terminal holding the container for transfer after making sure its should step down in was it already on transfer list

Baba know what ull say here bcus ure tagging me wrongly after u knew container is on transfer list and terminal operators delayed till almost a month is that my fault

OMG, and you call yourself an agent or should I say business man... With these statements, it shows exactly who you are, deep down. Seriously, the hype some people hype you negate who you truly are.

You're less concerned and your statement truly shows that your nonchalant attitude has caused Amdman and "US" this unnecessary delay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Inception(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fentanyl:

keep showing yourself

you claim to be a tech yet simple to buy a car for personal use story entered

carry your animosity and bad luck and flee this thread abegi

grin grin grin grin

No vex oga.

No be me buy car. Person buy car for me, do PPI on my behalf.

I dey portharcourt. The car dem buy dey Lagos, send the car to portharcourt. I no be spirit wey for know say the car dem buy get wahala, as i been dey portharcourt.

Now you know. Still oga, no vex grin

Now, let us not derail this thread, Mr Badluck Fentanyl cool

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na wa ooh,
I was even thinking of giving this guy my container to clear...

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
I have friends that their vessel got to Nigeria after Amdman's own, both at Tincan and Roro... And both got their items almost 2 weeks now...

This delay and your statement is just a proof that you're less concerned about your customers and your work sucks!

16 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by proclinician: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
nope check mearsk debit note dec 27

This guy is dumb. I wonder how peoppe entrust millions into his care. He can't even read. Unless your motives are sinister you should do everything possible to clear your name.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Toceenay:
No one is bothered about the past now and any excuses you may have. 5 weeks has gone as we're talking... Fine, that's the past. I called you 2 weeks ago, you gave me 2 days, last week you said Thursday or Friday and this week is running out again... today is Thursday

Oliverjiad, the main point is when will it be out, you haven't mentioned anything about that... Are we to wait for days or weeks again.

Tell us, when are we expecting it to be out

Oliverjiad, I'm still waiting for your response about this ooo... Because that's what we're expecting to hear
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Inception:

This year go sweet die grin

BECAUSE YOU WANT AMDMAN FAILURE
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
u keep giving urself praise were u not aware that we waited for about 3weeks for the container to be transferred,I'm I the terminal holding the container for transfer after making sure its should step down in was it already on transfer list

Baba know what ull say here bcus ure tagging me wrongly after u knew container is on transfer list and terminal operators delayed till almost a month is that my fault

Every statement you make is in preparation for the next lie. Does it take a whole week to make payment at the bank?

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okoyeebo:

Call that customer and make things right between you. That's how to handle this matter. Look at the long list of dissatisfied clients on this thread. Do you know how many return customers you have lost?

Sort this issue out. You don't need these explanations and long stories early in the year.
baba I need am bcus this nigga believe hes superman,I want us to look into this in to to then wr tag the faulty
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Toceenay:
I have friends that their vessel got to Nigeria after Amdman's own, both at Tincan and Roro... And both got their items almost 2 weeks now...

This delay and your statement is just a proof that you're less concerned about your customers and your work sucks!
I can see ure just enemy of progress in this statement why not ask amdman to give u download of how we transact till date and check if I was the terminal.owner that day the container on transfer to the main terminal for examination
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
amdman:

Every statement you make is in preparation for the next lie. Does it take a whole week to make payment at the bank?
no matter making payment earlier or before if container have not been positioned for examination we are still on the same track now tell me km I the terminal operators that hold the container,all u tagging me why not join me to tackle the rubbish both shipping and terminal did to delay the container when I shipper delay ur consignment u guys wont have a word to say it's the agent ull all tag for the fault of the stupid government and poor management of the shipping line u engage business with
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Okoyeebo: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
baba I need am bcus this nigga believe hes superman,I want us to look into this in to to then wr tag the faulty

This year, do you want to make money or do you want to tell stories?

Clear his stuff and stop behaving like Buhari.

18 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin nah u vote Buhari nah so face am
Okoyeebo:

This year, do you want to make money or do you want to tell stories?

Clear his stuff and stop behaving like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Okoyeebo: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
no matter making payment earlier or before if container have not been positioned for examination we are still on the same track now tell me km I the terminal operators that hold the container,all u tagging me why not join me to tackle the rubbish both shipping and terminal did to delay the container when I shipper delay ur consignment u guys wont have a word to say it's the agent ull all tag for the fault of the stupid government and poor management of the shipping line u engage business with

You have started blaming shipping line and government. Very soon, you would blame the past administration.

As I said, stop passing the buck like Buhari. This year is for making money, not storytelling.

Give your client a date, put a call across to him and sort this out. If there is any genuine delay, explain to him and offer some sort of extra incentive. Even if na car wash liquid or pedal lock for each car, put am as small gift. That's how to pacify customers and make them your lifelong business partners.

19 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Inception(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Asquare84:

BECAUSE YOU WANT AMDMAN FAILURE

God forbid that it happens to such a great guy.

He is one of the very few that has won my utmost respect in such a short notice.

What most has failed to do on ground here, he has done it with ease ( and his reputation intact) overseas.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okoyeebo:

You have started blaming shipping line and government. Very soon, you would blame the past administration.

As I said, stop passing the buck like Buhari. This year is for making money, not storytelling.
bros abeg spear me all this jare let him talk about the delay from the transfer to bonded terminal.when he gave bi.laden o 4th of January after vessel berthed on 27th and it's over 6 days of free period for.me to run step down or transfer
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Okoyeebo: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
bros abeg spear me all this jare let him talk about the delay from the transfer to bonded terminal.when he gave bi.laden o 4th of January after vessel berthed on 27th and it's over 6 days of free period for.me to run step down or transfer

Okay. When would the container be out?

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by sheunsheun(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:

Everyone keep asking you the way fwd but you keep blaming Buhari. You have made enough money in this life bah. In truth you are not a business man one bit

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by captainking(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
Are you sure you ain't a tout posed as a clearing agent? Your responses are just off.. Uncultured..unprofessional and un everything not nice.. Amend your ways man..

22 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
I can see ure just enemy of progress in this statement why not ask amdman to give u download of how we transact till date and check if I was the terminal.owner that day the container on transfer to the main terminal for examination

The follow up I've been doing for over 2 weeks is enough to know the truth, I called you once in every week since 2 weeks ago, and you kept telling me 2 days more, last week you said Thursday or Friday... And 2 days ago, you said the following day... So, tell me who's the enemy of progress.

Last year, that's exactly what you did to my brother, you kept asking for more and more after we first reached an agreement on the total price to pay... It got to a stage you didn't pick his calls for 2 weeks and the car used over 33 days before it was released. So tell me, who's the enemy of progress

Assuming Amdman just by chance tell me you're the agent he wanted to use before he handed over everything to you, I would have warned him seriously about it.

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Toceenay:

The follow up I've been doing for over 2 weeks is enough to know the truth, I called you once in every week since 2 weeks ago, and you kept telling me 2 days more, last week you said Thursday or Friday... And 2 days ago, you said the following day... So, tell me who's the enemy of progress.

Last year, that's exactly what you did to my brother, you kept asking for more and more after we first reached an agreement on the total price to pay... It got to a stage you didn't pick his calls for 2 weeks and the car used over 33 days before it was released. So tell me, who's the enemy of progress

Assuming Amdman just by chance tell me you're the agent he wanted to use before he handed over everything to you, I would have warned him seriously about it.
bro talk.to who bought ur car for u not me and let clear his difference with u,I think it's high time we all know our stand on this platform do u k ow my transaction with Maxwell and ure here running mouth abeg dont disturb my peace
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
captainking:

Are you sure you ain't a tout posed as a clearing agent? Your responses are just off.. Uncultured..unprofessional and un everything not nice.. Amend your ways man..
j did bro I'm not but people will let loose ur mouth,how can this man treat me this way his fault turn to mine how possible
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:

So I should blame myself for believing you? As at when I sent you the bill of laden on January 3, I told you it appears it has already landed. You promised in our voice communication and in this chat that you can deliver weekend of January 11. Today is February 7.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is email from Maersk asking me when the container will be picked.

They confirmed it arrived on January 4. So what are these lies your are spouting?

You did Customs examination since January 22 and 14 days later container has not been cleared despite receiving more than 100% of your quote?

Are you really trying to tick me off?

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
amdman:

So I should blame myself for believing you? As at when I sent you the bill of laden on January 3, I told you it appears it has already landed. You promised in our voice communication and in this chat that you can deliver weekend of January 11. Today is February 7.
yes I promised I'll deliver but when container was on transfer for over 3weeks wont I follow the protocol after spending 80k for step down and fast track to move the container to bonded terminal please I rest my case abeg
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
amdman:
This is email from Maersk asking me when the container will be picked.

They confirmed it arrived on January 4. So what are these lies your are spouting?

You did Customs examination since January 22 and 14 days later container has not been cleared despite receiving more than 100% of your quote?

Are you really trying to tick me off?
so why didnt they do the step down for me or do the transfer as early
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by captainking(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
j did bro I'm not but people will let loose ur mouth,how can this man treat me this way his fault turn to mine how possible
Bro.. He has lots of people that are waiting for their packages.. It's normal for him to react that way cos those that have committed funds to him with not hear stories.. So.. The question is.. When will the container be out??

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is the character of who am dealing with

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:

Are you o.k with your response as business man

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.