Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33872 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
bro talk.to who bought ur car for u not me and let clear his difference with u,I think it's high time we all know our stand on this platform do u k ow my transaction with Maxwell and ure here running mouth abeg dont disturb my peace

Now you want everyone to know their stand, after your unprofessional act has caused many (including me) their time.

I wouldn't have said anything if this is the first and only time I'm being affected by your incompetent work... Please respect yourself and don't lemme unleash my anger on you.

With what everyone is saying, you still haven't mentioned when the container will be out.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Asquare84:

Are you o.k with your response as business man
did u know what he has cost me on here and outside with his own fault
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Inception:

Then it is obvious you can't read and interprete.

The vessel left the shores of Canada in November. The invoice was raised on the 27th of December. Due date for honouring was first of January.

Estimated time of arrival was 1st of January. It is all stated there, dude.

I wonder if that dude is lettered enough to be a clearing agent.

Just shaking my head

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dear andman this should serve as learning curve for you that some people are just ready for your business down fall, judging from the response this guy is giving you. Better be careful

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
did u know what he has cost me on here and outside with his own fault

Can you tell us here what his (Amdman's) fault is?

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Oluoxide2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
bro talk.to who bought ur car for u not me and let clear his difference with u,I think it's high time we all know our stand on this platform do u k ow my transaction with Maxwell and ure here running mouth abeg dont disturb my peace

Bro, you don't need all this, everyone is involved, both amdman and his clients, your response will make you loose more, my car was cleared in less than 2 weeks, same as most people i know, even if there was a strong reasons for the delayed u suppose to come out with explanation and pleading, that's why all companies has customer care center, all u need is the way forward, millions of naira is involved, nothing less than 7 million naira, put yourself in that shoe, it's more than 5 weeks now and u keep attacking your client instead of u to be pleading with them. Aberyomi did the same by calling u out as well.

Forget about the past, what's the way forward?

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
This one wants to mess with nairaland most loved car dealer grin

Better settle this case Mr Man b4 this mata escalates to his thread. Cus if him armies cum for u lasan...U go leave Nland for dem face offline

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Okoyeebo: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Guys, forget story. This is an act of sabotage.
They want to use this guy to make Amdman look bad before his customers here on Nairaland.

Someone cannot be lying, talking nonsense like this without backup. Some people are pushing him on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by herrlekan(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
This guy Oliverjaid has been called out several times on this forum. This are some of the threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/783002/total-cost-clearing-vehicle-nigeria/190#48836404

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
so why didnt they do the step down for me or do the transfer as early

See question. Amdman should be asking u this question. You obviously did not do the step down because u wrongly assumed the container arrived 27 December based on the debit note which to you is past d 6 days, but the container actually arrived 4th January. Who is at fault here?

U still dey shake mouth instead of pleading and seeking for solution. U r lucky you are dealing with such a nice guy, u for don collect. Nonsense! Wish I can punch u from here. I hate ppl that misuse opportunities in life. Ur downfall is very near if you don't change

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oluoxide2:

Bro, you don't need all this, everyone is involved, both amdman and his clients, your response will make you loose more, my car was cleared in less than 2 weeks, same as most people i know, even if there was a strong reasons for the delayed u suppose to come out with explanation and pleading, that's why all companies has customer care center, all u need is the way forward, millions of naira is involved, nothing less than 7 million naira, put yourself in that shoe, it's more than 5 weeks now and u keep attacking your client instead of u to be pleading with them. Aberyomi did the same by calling u out as well.

Forget about the past, what's the way forward?
baba I put myself in d shoe but the op tag me wrongly that's it's not acceptable now hes showing our recent chat here and if i should show our past chat it's a bomb bro

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

See question. Amdman should be asking u this question. You obviously did not do the step down because u wrongly assumed the container arrived 27 December based on the debit note which to you is past d 6 days, but the container actually arrived 4th January. Who is at fault here?

U still dey shake mouth instead of pleading and seeking for solution. U r lucky you are dealing with such a nice guy, u for don collect. Nonsense! Wish I can punch u from here. I hate ppl that misuse opportunities in life. Ur downfall is very near if you don't change
oga container came in 27 of December 2019 and he gave me this job on the 3rd and calculate from 27 from January 3rd it's over days for me to step down, I'm talking about when he gave me bill laden different from when when vessel berthed and the 6days period I have to step down this container or pursue it for quick transfer it's simple stop acting like u see him as a messiah bcus hes selling cars cheap

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
SaintHilary:

Better settle this case Mr Man b4 this mata escalates to his thread. Cus if him armies cum for u lasan...U go leave Nland for dem face offline
these why we dont have good union are u claiming saint
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
amdman:
This is the character of who am dealing with

This guy is sick, what concerns Ur wife with Ur bizness dealing?

Communication etiquette= zero. What a dunce

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
oga container came in 27 of December 2019 and he gave me this job on the 3rd and calculate from 27 from January 3rd it's over days for me to step down, I'm talking about when he gave me bill laden different from when when vessel berthed and the 6days period I have to step down this container or pursue it for quick transfer it's simple stop acting like u see him as a messiah bcus hes selling cars cheap
Please for God's sake, leave all these stories...
What's is the way forward?
When will the container be out?

This is what we want to hear...

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
these why we dont have good union are u claiming saint
Leave all this stories and give us a date sir.

Amdman Army/Customers are Patient people, just give us a timeline and stick to it this time you'll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Toceenay:

Please for God's sake, leave all these stories...
What's is the way forward?
When will the container be out?

This is what we want to hear...
the stories can not be left behind bcus u nauralnders sabi tag and claim

Let's discuss on this issue to know whose at fault from this point and we go together to tincan island make confirmation
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=oliverjiad post=86433686]oga container came in 27 of December 2019 and he gave me this job on the 3rd and calculate from 27 from January 3rd it's over days for me to step down, I'm talking about when he gave me bill laden different from when when vessel berthed and the 6days period I have to step down this container or pursue it for quick transfer it's simple stop acting like u see him as a messiah bcus hes selling cars cheap[/quote][/s]

Container did not arrive on 27th, Amdman had shown enough evidence that container arrived 4th, d e-mail from d shipper confirmed it. Even d debit note's expected arrival date is January 1. The 27th December on d debit note is payment date not arrival date. Are u sure u a learned?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by herrlekan(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
This guy Oliverjaid has been called out several times on this forum. These are some of the threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/2208425/experience-oliverjiad-clearing-agent

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
herrlekan:
This guy Oliverjaid has been called out several times on this forum. This are some of the threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/783002/total-cost-clearing-vehicle-nigeria/190#48836404

Bursted!!!

Obviously, "this act" has been his way of doings. (since 2015 lipsrsealed)

@Oliverjiad, you're yet to respond to this... when would the container be out?

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Oluoxide2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
baba I put myself in d shoe but the op tag me wrongly that's it's not acceptable now hes showing our recent chat here and if i should show our past chat it's a bomb bro
Please, make things right as possible as you can, for someone to have paid for your service shows how much he trusted you, please don't let him regret such, go extra miles to make things work out as possible as you can. Remember, the outcome, and how soon this is solved does not benefit only your clients, but you as well, for prospective clients

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=oliverjiad post=86433686]oga container came in 27 of December 2019 and he gave me this job on the 3rd and calculate from 27 from January 3rd it's over days for me to step down, I'm talking about when he gave me bill laden different from when when vessel berthed and the 6days period I have to step down this container or pursue it for quick transfer it's simple stop acting like u see him as a messiah bcus hes selling cars cheap[/s]

Container did not arrive on 27th, Amdman had shown enough evidence that container arrived 4th, d e-mail from d shipper confirmed it. Even d debit note's expected arrival date is January 1. The 27th December on d debit note is payment date not arrival date. Are u sure u a learned?
so nah u get mearsk line for u to know the ship came in on the first they dumb for showing 27th
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by captainking(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okoyeebo:
They want to use this guy to make Amdman look bad before his customers here on Nairaland.

Someone cannot be lying, talking nonsense like this without backup. Some people are pushing him on.
I agree with you

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by thebigkendo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
SaintHilary:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The armies are already here ni...

One of the reasons some of us prefer to do "point & kill"... All this hypertension ontop 200-300k savings no worth am at all.. If dem no thief car part for port na key dem go thief or dem scratch the motor or clearing agent wahala... I love my peace of mind joor.

Oliverjiad wan use hin sand sand spoil amdman garri.. Inside life

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oluoxide2:

Please, make things right as possible as you can, for someone to have paid for your service shows how much he trusted you, please don't let him regret such, go extra miles to make things work out as possible as you can. Remember, the outcome, and how soon this is solved does not benefit only your clients, but you as well, for prospective clients
mind u he paid upfront of 1m for job charge for 2.2m and when he sent additional 1m 90percent job done he day the job bro not me why would a vessel berthed on 27th and u gave bill laden NL on the 3rd and u gave deposit on th 6th while mark container are on transfer AUTOMATICALLY already despite u do step down or transfer its for u to do whatever process before the arrival of the vessel.and he gave eme.biladen of the 3rd that's after vessel berthed on 27th of December 2019 are people not getting it

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by captainking(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
It is obvious that this Oliver guy is doing this deliberately.. He obviously has not done the job assigned to him.. As he is yet to respond to the simple question of.. When will the container be out...??
Even his way of communicating is horrible..
The chat with Amdman shows a lot about his xracter...

Dude is either sabotaging amdman or a fraud.. Chikena...

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by herrlekan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Amdman I prayed you will be able to retrieve your container so that the good image you have built will not be dragged in the mud,Amen

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by thebigkendo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
so nah u get mearsk line for u to know the ship came in on the first they dumb for showing 27th

Is 27th or 3rd the issue here?
How does the 1 week turn to 5 weeks delay?
It was network, then container transfer, then VAT, then payment no complete while amdman claim to have paid you over 100%... You have blamed everybody except yourself..

19 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okoyeebo:

Exactly my thoughts
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by AgentGoat: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
herrlekan:

Don't forget he stole a spare tire from a tipper he was meant to clear one time like that.

13 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by AXYZ: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
mind u he paid upfront of 1m for job charge for 2.2m and when he sent additional 1m 90percent job done he day the job bro not me why would a vessel berthed on 27th and u gave bill laden NL on the 3rd and u gave deposit on th 6th while mark container are on transfer AUTOMATICALLY already despite u do step down or transfer its for u to do whatever process before the arrival of the vessel.and he gave eme.biladen of the 3rd that's after vessel berthed on 27th of December 2019 are people not getting it

Only you seem to understand what you're saying. While you can be right, with poor presentation, you will appear wrong. You're incoherent.
!

Guys, the container will come definitely. The delay is the bone of contention.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Oluoxide2(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
Okay sir
What's the way forward? No one can complete this job except you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / GOLF 3 / VOLKSWAGEN BUG For Urgent Sale / Toyota Camry 2008 @ 2.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.