Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33770 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
dongc:
Too many stupid people here...

No clue what they went on... or what they agreed on ...just shut up not everything is written here

I cannot see any fraud here just business went wrong ,coupled with misadventures and badluck and yeye ports...yeye Government ..

I would think it would stupid for mr Agent to willingly block and sabotage a continous job...I dont dont know this man...my cars 1..which I packed stuffs I needed for xmas and 2. another i wanted to use for xmas came out two days before I left for my base...after stories up and down...I went to lagos to see for myself ...the whole system is messed up...ship that berthed was not despatched untill a week after...completely flawed system...saturated ports coupled with poor system and management

Oko oro
Ododo oro

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
dongc:

That explains the frustration....is it your first car ??...and he continues the names calling....no etiquette or home training...why show it here...we dont know each so i will leave it at that...
Amdman owns the disputed goods is even civil and cultured chooses his words right but you ??
All your uproar and disingenuous behavior on internet forum has it yielded anything yet ??..I doubt it would...

grin
shocked
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
lateefat101:

Only because I said they should heed to his apology and give him time as against dealing with him using

SARS and army which could worsen the issue, they bounced on me and started insulting and robing me.

I never said what the agent did is right; Isn't that an odd action coming from these nonsense people?

We can't always be facing the place and I expected them to reason like human being made by God and

not like devil's agents.

I'm even pretty sure that this deal won't be the first that happened between the two business men except

I'm wrong and if I'm wrong, they should correct me.

Amdman opened this thread to call out the agent to seek what to do or may be to ridicule the agent but

the vote of "crucify him" like they don't do worse is barbaric when they should see to making sure the issue is

amicably resolved.

Nairalanders behave like that a lot which was even how they treated the case between legalwealth and calculusx

and they ended supporting the dubious car dealer, that majority knew they supported the fraudster which was

wrong. But because many always like following the majority without thinking, they end making mess of cases brought

to this platform instead of amicably resolving them.

Until nairalanders stop all these barbaric way of resolving cases, things won't stop going bad.

No wonder you didn't say anything about this.
It is coming out that your plan was to use the agent to shine and be in the news.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
freshvine:

I know what you just did.
i know too. She was raped because she wore a tight dress, or skirt was too short, or why did she go to his house, or she's too beautiful to resist, or she said NO and 'no' means yes... It is always the victim at fault, the victim deserves the blame and not the criminal. The criminal did nothing wrong. Twist everything in favor of the criminal. We know their type.

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
ehissi:
@All..... please and please. Do not in your zeal folly lose sight of important things.

1) If you engage in anything outside what is lawful, you may just fall into Oliverjiad's trap. As you can see, he is accusing Amdman of being the problem, even when it is obviously a lie. Do not give him any more reason to divert attention from his offence which is actually criminal and fraudulent in nature.

2) The Container swiftly secured is important. I will not advice any more cash be given to him until EFCC and Security at the port can be involved, I will also like to see the licensed agent whose letterhead Oliverjiad is using involved. That way, we can get the truth out faster, I guess Amdman is probably in touch already.

3) Unlawful Threats and intimidation/hostilities towards Oliverjiad is not wise i.e it is a foolish step . It is a matter between Amdman and Oliverjiad and any other person Amdman gives power of attorney to represent him in this matter on the ground. Others whose goods may be in the container may be concerned and are free to express their concerns but threats will only blowback on Amdman.

4. Use of the military, except they are involved as port security in someway is now criminal, the police have power to arrest and sanction such officers directly. Except Amdman has an officer he has handed over all authority to represent him on ground, it is not wise at all. Do not let experience be your teacher in this regard, las las the soldiers will run away and abandon you.

5. Amdman has professionally, despite repeated provocation from Oliverjiad, handled the issue wisely. Let him continue to do so, if by Monday the containers hasn't been secured, then the EFCC and affiliated law enforcement (remember this is a case of advance fee fraud), a man on the ground and if possible a lawyer subsequently to jail his crooked ass, is a wonderful first attack. The truth is already clear, Oliverjiad has used your money to mehgbesweargbe, the facts of the matter will come out after monday.

Let us be guided in our utterances, to Amdman, observe all communications made by Oliverjiad via screenshot, they are a testimony to the fraud that he truly is.

Also observe the testimony of other victims about him via screenshot, it will help the authorities to really get a solid background on this fellow.

comradejoshua:

None of you hammered on this post because it contains words of wisdom.
What am I even saying? Words of the wise look like thrash to fools.

Stop compounding this issue especially you Tunde who is always looking
for who to unleash your frustrations on.

Legalwealth you are assuming and wish I am have history of how he
single-handedly fought evil perpetrators on this forum and won them.

For you to be carrying fake news around that he has been supporting
fraud without evidence to show is a sign of frustrations you are battling with.

For God's sake, you should all keep quiet and stop being judgemental. Let
time and concerned bodies reveal the whole truth behind this case.

Did he steal the container?
Is the container lost?

NO

Let's behave like literates with fear of God and not like illiterates and educated-illiterates.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
mrbanji:
good morning house,
it took me a lot of time of time to finish reading the thread.

my opinion
its a transaction between two humble parties and i bet there a lot we don't know here only what they says.

now based on their comments and defenses, am just picking it from the time an exit note was printed because the exit note means you are good to go, @ amdman said 28th, to my understanding the shipping company
is yet to be done. like i prefer shipping company releasing done after the customs releasing just to ease reprinting the debit note for rent because it starts counting after the berth of ship. so after the custom releasing is done you proceed to shipping company which shouldn't take more than a day, inclusive the terminal charge simultaneously, just to ease you getting the terminal delivery order done the next day.

MY Question :- Does Oliverjiad have all needful before and after the exit note is printed?
e.g seaway bill, needed fund e.t.c if just one is missing then it not his fault the consignment is still in the terminal, but if otherwise then you can't just relax without remorse and accrue an unexpected rent for a client that believe in your professionalism to pay its been a week plus till date.

My Observation:- Communication is lost due rude attitude.
I have 2 consignments at hand since Thursday and yet to get a truck for loading out of the terminal. i told the client the containers will leave on Thursday, i could not get a tuck... Friday yet couldn't get a
truck, same yesterday. for any client even your trusted client will believe there is a foul play somewhere, and i told i will be responsible for any demurrage accrue which may be refunded when the consignment is out, all depends on how i speak to the client. which i believe will ease the pressure on the client i used the word ease because the 'ONLY' thing that a client wants to see is his consignment cleared. Our clients do not see at the situation at the port, they only see through what they are told.

@Oliverjiad... This man is your notable client, given and entrusting you with his consignment should not be betrayed. call him leave the bossy attitude, you guy need the equilibrium to communicate and solve this.
The funny part is demurrage is still counting and this consignment must leave the terminal.

Am begging the two parties, leave the faulty part and work towards delivering the consignment, money will be lost every day. Container consignment no be RoRo a lot is involve.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
bigfizh:
Another week is here, Both Oliverjiad and Amdman are still going back and forth, while those whose vehicles are in the container and who didn't signup for this delay as a result of Amdman's failure to carry out due diligence and background check before assigning to a clearing agent Vs. Oliver's nonchalant attitude to work and poor client management skills ends up suffering for the delay in having the vehicles they paid for 3-4 months ago.

This is an eye opener indeed.
Thief.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ahmedo101(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
amdman:

Now the truth is out that he was able to step it down against his earlier lies that it was too late. So if he stepped it down, why did he not proceed with clearing?

Amdman please I will advise that you call @ Oliverjiad to rate additional for both the shipping and the terminal charges and pay up to avoid continuous accumulation of demurrage then you find your way to get your money back from him after the delivery of the container.

Arresting him at this time won’t help.

Nah later things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

The firm will deliver. But oliverjiad will pay all necessary funds from kirikiri.... Why was he lying about the transfer
lie kwa,bro if I am evil I would have waited to let this container transferred at the please time TICT wish but these a job giving to.me I have to defend it and make sure I deliver but believe me if you eventually find out all this fault is from both shipping and terminal and which I did my own very best base on my profession,how will you feel bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
lie kwa,bro if I am evil I would have waited to let this container transferred at the please time TICT wish but these a job giving to.me I have to defend it and make sure I deliver but believe me if you eventually find out all this fault is from both shipping and terminal and which I did my own very best base on my profession,how will you feel bro

In your words... "You should be tied to a drum and blown up with AK-47..."

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ahmedo101:

Amdman please I will advise that you call @ Oliverjiad to rate additional for both the shipping and the terminal charges and pay up to avoid continuous accumulation of demurrage then you find your way to get your money back from him after the delivery of the container.

Nah later things
Nope. Oliverjiad must pay the extra cost.... Or be in jail awaiting trial within 48 hours....then amdman can pick up the bills with the assurance that the accused will be behind bars until he reimburses him then off to jail he goes

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:

Ignore and don't mind Tunde, e no well.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Nope. Oliverjiad must pay the extra cost.... Or be in jail awaiting trial within 48 hours....then amdman can pick up the bills with the assurance that the accused will be behind bars until he reimburses him then off to jail he goes

You no well at all undecided
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Go back 2 d person dat help u type ur apology letter to help u type dis 1 too so we can understand.
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ahmedo101:

Nah later things

Word on marble for guaranteed solution to the case at hand.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe

shocked shocked shocked
Small small Ooo
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ahmedo101(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

When I say @ Amdman should pay the additional demurrage trust me I know what am saying.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by femmy2010(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
sheffyUTD:

Sincerely, when issue like this happens, the best is not name calling and dragging, femmy2010 should have offered them practical advice when he was consulted.

I am always willing to advise if I won't be insulted or tag a client snatcher.
I did advise the owner of the container to be willing and ready to part with more money just to get this container out and he agrees but those dropping the additional funds desire for an agreement to be signed before more unexpected money is released. This is very much a valid point and the other party involved should be willing to understand the owner's fear and look for a way to make things work.
I hope and pray this issue is resolved pronto as TICT and MAERSK LINE prayers are for this current endless delay remain, as it translates to more revenue for them.

http://apps.dudzmobility.com/import-duty/

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
femmy2010:

I am always willing to help if I won't be insulted or tag a client snatcher.
I did advise the owner of the container to be willing and ready to part with more money just to get this container out and he agrees but those dropping the additional funds desire for an agreement to be signed before more unexpected money is released. This is very much a valid point and the other party involved should be willing to understand the owner's fear and look for a way to make things work.
I hope and pray this issue is resolved pronto as TICT and MAERSK LINE prayers would this current endless delay should remain as it translates to more revenue for them.

Well said
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

In your words... "You should be tied to a drum and blown up with AK-47..."

Calm down man!
Be lenient
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
uchman:

Calm down man!
Be lenient
Oliverjiad's words yesterday

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
femmy2010:

I hope and pray this issue is resolved pronto as TICT and MAERSK LINE prayers are for this current endless delay remain, as it translates to more revenue for them.

I love this advise! Very informed and experienced

Amdman is willing to release more money ONLY IF Oliverjiad will sign an agreement physically.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a solution is finally in sight.

Oliverjiad, go with your lawyer in case things get escalated.

We are waiting...

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by honda001: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
how I spent money have been sent to amdman
I will advice you equally send it here.....matter don't reach public court.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
femmy2010:

He has requested for the meeting to be in Tincan and we have found someone to take the document to him. If he does not show up or sends his boy instead, we will know that he is intentionally delaying the closure of this transaction; then we can take steps to protect our interests.

12 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Foolishbuhari: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmm this Oliver guy is very lucky! You do this kind thing with me, I go lock up pay you make the matter die but when I hold you after, you will wish you never accepted to do business with me!

BTW you're scared of going to sign agreement saying that they will arrest you. So you already know you deserve being arrested for what you're doing abi? How long so you think you can hide? You no dey use phone? U no dey use bank? You no get family? Your luck Mr Oliverjaid na say no be me you get business with. I for tell you say con no dey con conman!

As for that stupid comradeJoshua and other fifth columnists goading him on, una no go dey there when dem go treat e fc.uk up Las Las make una continue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Oluoxide2(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
dongc:

That explains the frustration....is it your first car ??...and he continues the names calling....no etiquette or home training...why show it here...we dont know each so i will leave it at that...
Amdman owns the disputed goods is even civil and cultured chooses his words right but you ??
All your uproar and disingenuous behavior on internet forum has it yielded anything yet ??..I doubt it would...

You never can know how painful it is when fire burns until it burns you. It's an adage. Do you know how this people have been waiting patiently since January 2nd when the ship arrived and been felt with lies upon lies until the matter got escalated here, considering the approached the accuser started with when the thread opened, this is just the way to say he took them for a fool.

Since your penny is not involved and the end of the matter doesn't have effect in your life, you should have calmed him properly in a civil way. If you're been taken for a fool for N20, will you fight because of the money, or fight for been taken for a fool?

14 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by iph0neb0t: 3:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Like I said earlier on
The way to resolve this is to collect the job from Babajide and get someone to finish it , container has to be out asap
Jan 2nd is a long time , even counting grace period to get container out
he has spent the monies , no point complaining over spilled milk
The funny thing is they are good ppl that do the work, they really work.. for me Babajide was a stepping stone,
now I dont even have to be in naija for goods to be cleared , it happens like clockwork with a good person.
get the container out because demourrage adds up, nobody will carry this burden but owner of container , so time is of the essence

....and if you want to push further with him , he is easy to track down

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 11, 2020
iph0neb0t:
Like I said earlier on
The way to resolve this is to collect the job from Babajide and get someone to finish it , container has to be out asap
Jan 2nd is a long time , even counting grace period to get container out
he has spent the monies , no point complaining over spilled milk
The funny thing is they are good ppl that do the work, they really work.. for me Babajide was a stepping stone,
now I dont even have to be in naija for goods to be cleared , it happens like clockwork with a good person.
get the container out because demourrage adds up, nobody will carry this burden but owner of container , so time is of the essence

....and if you want to push further with him , he is easy to track down
We know where the container is now. Hence it will be easy to get it out by the firm. Oliverjiad is irrelevant in the scheme of things. He's jail bound

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

i know too. She was raped because she wore a tight dress, or skirt was too short, or why did she go to his house, or she's too beautiful to resist, or she said NO and 'no' means yes... It is always the victim at fault, the victim deserves the blame and not the criminal. The criminal did nothing wrong. Twist everything in favor of the criminal. We know their type.
Blaming the victim

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by maynation(f): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2020
I thought Adexfem was OP's agent?? What changed??

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2020
maynation:
I thought Adexfem was OP's agent?? What changed??
Adexfem cleared vehicle was seized by the customs for underpayment of duty.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Foolishbuhari:
Hmm this Oliver guy is very lucky! You do this kind thing with me, I go lock up pay you make the matter die but when I hold you after, you will wish you never accepted to do business with me!

BTW you're scared of going to sign agreement saying that they will arrest you. So you already know you deserve being arrested for what you're doing abi? How long so you think you can hide? You no dey use phone? U no dey use bank? You no get family? Your luck Mr Oliverjaid na say no be me you get business with. I for tell you say con no dey con conman!

As for that stupid comradeJoshua and other fifth columnists goading him on, una no go dey there when dem go treat e fc.uk up Las Las make una continue

grin

Empty barrel you are

What is stopping you from taking over the case, taking law into your hands and beating up the agent?

Funny enough, your type is frustrated boy that cannot even afford bicycle typing from his dirty room in a village.

You are as foolish as your moniker starts with.

Why haven't you gone to beat Buhari in his office as it can be seen from your moniker hate speech against him?

People like you are the reason they came up with the hate speech law because they know extremely foolish and

frustrated people like you are much even on this thread.

If truly you have gut and you are not a bastard, let's have your real details so that we can empower you to go and

deal with the agent and then Buhari since you said he is foolish.

Alainironu ara galatia

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.