Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. (974 Views)

Why Do Guys Get Angry If You Don't Give Them Attention? / Guys, Will You Get Angry If A Girl Goes Close To Your Crotch Area When You Stand / Guys Will You Be Angry If Another Man Grabs Your Wife's Hand In Front Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by bacco2000(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2010
Fellow nairalanders there is this girl i met on facebook and we used to chat and talk.
But later i realised that she stays the next street to my house.
I used to pay her visits in her house and we used to play (no strings attached).
But anytime she is closer i perceive some odour coming out of her body.
And i don't know maybe i should tell her or keep it to myself just to save her and myself from insult.
I need advice,
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by Joyland(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2010
I advise that you alert her but in a polite manner. If possible, help her to get a medical treatment and the praise will be yours 4ever.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by SALady(f): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2010
@Poster its a season for giving, maybe you could buy her a nice perfume and bath set, scented body lotion, shower gel, bath salt, you know the works.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by afrobaby(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2010
I always tell people one thing, when u notice a "BUT" in someone you like, it is better to tell them. I have a close friend who has mouth odour, and I told him while we were just talking on a light mood, it is always better to hear it form someone you are close to rather than hearing it from a total stranger or being mocked by people.
Tell her in a very simple way,and suggest what you think can be done, she will appreciate it.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by Money177E(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2010
SA Lady:

@Poster its a season for giving, maybe you could buy her a nice perfume and bath set, scented body lotion, shower gel, bath salt, you know the works.

@ SA Lady! Yes you are very correct nice perfume would do the magic** Like my choice perfume=  paco Rabanne 1 million** Highyly trusted and confirmed  perfumewink wink

I LIKE MY STYLE JJOORR

Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by Odunnu: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2010
She's your friend,you should know when and how to tel her. If I have a flaw,I expect my friend to tell me and if they dont,I wont find it funny.
When telling her,offer solution or your availability to help.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by Dsense(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
OP
Prepare your coffin before breathing it out . . . .Some nigerian girls are not normal undecided cheesy
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by omega25red(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
i dont know about buying her perfume because the worst thing you can do is to mix body funk with perfume embarassed

poster instead of just jumping to action when you go see her, you should suggest that you both take a shower because "you" feel sweaty. That way you spare her feelings and buying her a soap set is a great idea like someone else mentioned.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by ShyOne(f): 2:20am On Dec 14, 2010
Get her some "Norforms Feminine Deodorant Suppositories" for her Va-j-j - the suppository flushes that area immediately taking any odors with it on its way out.

Tell her to insert and 20 minutes later take a "couples bath" as the writer below mentions.

omega25red:

i dont know about buying her perfume because the worst thing you can do is to mix body funk with perfume embarassed

poster instead of just jumping to action when you go see her, you should suggest that you both take a shower because "you" feel sweaty. That way you spare her feelings and buying her a soap set is a great idea like someone else mentioned.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by DisGuy: 4:33am On Dec 14, 2010
^^ they are not having sex, just playing

don't buy her perfume, buy her shower gels instead!
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by karjard(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2010
you do not really have to tell her but you can start buying her things like perfumes, bathing gels etc and she would get the gist if she is intelligent.
Re: Will She Not Be Angry If I Tell Her This. by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2010
@OP: Sit the person down and kindly explain to the person that you have a serious matter you want to discuss with them. In order to ease their mind, tell them that the thing you are about you say is in no way an attempt to insult them and that it is coming from a place of concern because you care about her as her friend. Try to speak in a gentle yet serious tone when you say it. Giving her perfume will not solve anything. There are people who wear perfume and still stink. What they need is a good scrub down. Perfume can mask the smell for only so long.

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Too Dey Form? / My Boyfriend Is An Alqaeda Agent: He Says He Come To 9ja Seeking / Why Paztor Pikin Dey Bad Well Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.