Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos (281 Views)

Does God Exist? / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by rottennaija(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
How about he shows himself and says I am God, so people can test him to be sure?

1 Like

Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
rottennaija:
How about he shows himself and says I am God, so people can test him to be sure?
So if HE show HIMSELF, will you still believe,,..

Even when the reason you become an atheist is still there
Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by rottennaija(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
So if HE show HIMSELF, will you still believe,,..

Even when the reason you become an atheist is still there

Make him show himself first...

1 Like

Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by TheSourcerer: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
ElidaxZiel:

I'll spit on his face if I see him physically , if he's touchable I swear he would be welcomed with slaps with all these nonsense he put us through .
Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
rottennaija:

Make him show himself first...
okay o don't worry, God is gonna show up in the sky , and say,

Hey nigerians
I am God,. I am the one that create you,. My name is Phillip but you people call me God

I have buy cement, and continue building heaven for you,. I have also order for T.v,,

Thanks you
Your Sincerely
God Philip

Isn't that the kind of speech you want ?

1 Like

Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'll spit on his face if I see him physically , if he's touchable I swear he would be welcomed with slaps with all these nonsense he put us through .
on top wetin, .God collect your wife
Re: What Format Of Proof Do You Need To Believe God Exist,. Image ,or Videos by rottennaija(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
okay o don't worry, God is gonna show up in the sky , and say,

Hey nigerians
I am God,. I am the one that create you,. My name is Phillip but you people call me God

I have buy cement, and continue building heaven for you,. I have also order for T.v,,

Thanks you
Your Sincerely
God Philip

Isn't that the kind of speech you want ?

Isn't it Irony, even funny that upon all the centuries of talking about God, not one, not even one religion have shown him... People are just expected to take their words for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did God Send These Coronavirus Outbreak Just To Create Peace In The World? / Pastor Adeboye: Nigeria Will Overcome Corona virus Before Other Countries. / Absence Of Revivals In The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.