Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

''i Want Your Boxers'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Want Your Boxers'' (2654 Views)

Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
See this one, you really wish i had your time.
Lemme tell you a lil secret, Seun sent me a mail, Seun as in the Admin and congratulated me on my successful 1year stay in the house without being reprimanded or banned.If not that i aim to stay another successful one year with the same award and the fact that my General has asked me not to have anything to do with you, i for let loose the vipers of the great beyond upon ya.
Carry ur wahala wey dey ya body comot for my face.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by annawhite(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

What if i wear 3 boxers at a go, which of them is she going to ask for? the 3?
the one housing ur balls
190:

Im not yet a man becos i dont have a child yet,
Im not even up to 30,
Besides I know odunnu more than she knows herself

The other day annawhite you saw me in the spirit with free-cocoa
we both saw what odunnu was doing @ nite.
That girl is something else, shes always stalking me and on my case!!

wat happen to dat mail
did anybody report me cos i cant have acess to that thread
Odunnu:

See this one, you really wish i had your time.
Lemme tell you a lil secret, Seun sent me a mail, Seun as in the Admin and congratulated me on my successful 1year stay in the house without being reprimanded or banned.If not that i aim to stay another successful one year with the same award and the fact that my General has asked me not to have anything to do with you, i for let loose the vipers of the great beyond upon ya.
Carry your wahala wey dey ya body comot for my face.
since seun is paying you why dnt u be the gud gal u have always been and let him be
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

What if i wear 3 boxers at a go, which of them is she going to ask for? the 3?
Shey na only that koboko wey i dey handle with one hand you wan pack inside 3 boxers?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
Odum/odunnu clear road

make i see front, instead of you getting congratulated on a year of

not getting banned, they should rather send you some financial sumtin sumtin

to thank you,

2010 is my 3rd year or so im here and i have never been banned before too,

so i have no single idea what you are talking about,besides bring out your vipers i would

bring out my cobra's, as for your general, i can handle him (You remember how i used deal with you then)
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
you just cant get me outta ya system, can you?
Please, choose ya words carefully next time you want to refer to my General.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

so you care more about your general than me abi?
Odunnu why dont you want to know me better~

arent you tired of running away!!
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
annawhite:

the one housing your balls

Hey, show some respect, my source of life is not just another ball, you can call 190's own balls, not mine angry

Odunnu:

Shey na only that koboko wey i dey handle with one hand you wan pack inside 3 boxers?

I thought by now, you would have grown respect for my source of life, have you forgotten it's the produce that's getting you all freshen up? undecided
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

My balls is home to over 3millions children~and 4000 nairalanders
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

Hey, show some respect, my source of life is not just another ball, you can call 190's own balls, not mine angry

I thought by now, you would have grown respect for my source of life, have you forgotten it's the produce that's getting you all freshen up? undecided
Ahaaaa, Gotcha!!! shey u know that what you produce freshens, yet you'll always prefer to bag it instead of pouring into me. Wicked soul!

(1) (2) (3)

Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. / Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships / At Last Safe Cream For Sex In Place Of Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.