Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan (3373 Views)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / No Dollar Salary For Okonjo-Iweala, Others — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
I wonder the kind brain some people have in naija we are complaining that the government is not funding our universites well now that government have start funding the universites we are still complaining when will the complaining stop.
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
NAIJA POLITICS, MAKES ME LAUGH, THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT RULES.

1, MAKE THINGS HARD FOR THE MASSES AND LET ONLY A FEW ENJOY

2, CREATE PROBLEMS AND DIFFICULTIES FOR THE MASSES AND INSTITUTION ALL OVER THE NATION

3, DURING THE TIME OF ELECTION, WHEN THE MASSES ARE ALL SUFFERING AND COMPLAINING, SOLVE A FEW OF THE PROBLEMS YOU CREATED.

RESULT= THEY WILL SEE YOU AS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN AND BE WILLING TO VOTE U INTO POWER AGAIN grin
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
honeric01:

@Blazay

Since you joined this forum, do you think you have ever made any point (Valid) before?

What can you say you have added to this forum and to Nigeria at large (positive things)?

No offense, i am just trying to see your points[b] since you started commenting on the thread and also on other threads.[/b]

What an insult! cheesy
You peeps have come again.
This is what you said about Jesus when he came to save you the first time.
You called him a magician, stoned him and nailed him to the cross.
Now, you all eat his ars*e every Sunday and drink his blood too.

No, I am not blaspheming. I am not Jesus and will never liken my mortal self to him. In fact, I pity him for making useless sacrifices on behalf of ugly mankind incapalbe or redemptive rehabilitation. As you say you eat his flesh every Sunday for sacrament. . . it might well be his ar*se. How do you know what part of Jesus your pastors are giving you to eat as communion? Because the thing looks like 'wafers' or what?

I digress of course. to prove that there is no hope by the inability for YOU to ask the relevant questions and hold the real parties of the rot in your ever-rotting Nigerian societies responsible.

Anyway, to answer your questions I have contributed immensely around here.

On this thread alone. . .I have pointed out the uselessness of the Jonathan propaganda. Monies have been given to universities in the past and those monies have NEVER been accounted for, because the VCs are ALL thieves too. Not to mention the students' union bodies. Than they have to settle all the cultists around the camp[b]oo[/b]se. . . so they can sleep well at night huh?(like my Igbotic brodas would say grin)The main reason Nigerian universities are in a run down state collectively. So, what don't you understand? undecided

Do you know how much each VC embezzles each year especially in the last year of his or her tenure? That is after giving the government the lion's share of 'bribes' to stay put in office? The university system in Nigeria is run like any corrupt political outfit in Nigeria, so get your head out of the sand.

You have no libraries or habitable classrooms in ALL the universities in Nigeria and people like PapaBrown is asking for proof. grin
Ask the EFCC.

Nigerians are silly I tellya. Keep this thread active and come back in some 12 months and ask about where the money went. . . again. . .year in. . .year out.

As for the other threads, ask questions there if you want some illuminations without illusions.

Please, stop making me waste my deisel.

Cheers!
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by maddock(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2010
I have always said the problem of Nigeria is not the politicians but the generality of Nigerians. See me see trouble,if you listen to Nigerians you would definitely end up being confused. GEJ didn't do that or did this. Even if the money released to the university were political tricks,what stopped the school from using it judiciously. Abi na VC wan go vote as PDP delegates? Even if goverment were to give all Nigerians 1million naira on a monthly basis as salary, 75 percent of the populace won't have a clue what to do with the money.Abi na suffer no dey make people think straight again? JESUS
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by strangerf: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

What an insult! cheesy
Now you all eat his ars*e every Sunday and drink his blood too.
No, I am not blaspheming. I am not Jesus and will never liken my mortal self to him. In fact, I pity him for making useless sacrifices on behalf of ugly mankind without rehabilitation. As you say you eat his flesh every Sunday for sacrament. . . it might well be his ar*se. How do you know what part of Jesus your pastors are giving you to eat as communion? Because the thing looks like 'wafers' or what?
I digress of course to prove that there is no hope by the inability for YOU to ask relevant questions and hold the real parties of the rot in your ever rotting Nigerian societies responsible.
On this thread alone. . .I am pointing out the useless Jonathan propaganda. Monies have been given to universities in the past and those monies have NEVER been accounted for because the VCs are ALL thieves too. Not to mention the students' union bodies. Than they have to settle all the cultists around the camp[b]oo[/b]se. . . so they can sleep well at night huh?(like my Igbotic brodas would say grin)The main reason Nigerian universities are in a run down state collectively. So, what don't you understand? undecided

Do you know how much each VC embezzles each year especially in the last year of their tenures? That is after given the government the lion's share of 'bribes' to stay put in office? The university system in Nigeria is run like any corrupt political outfit in Nigeria, so get your head out of the sand.

You have no libraries or habitable classrooms in ALL the universities in Nigeria and people like PapaBrown is asking for proof. grin
Ask the EFCC.
Nigerians are silly I tellya. Keep this thread active and come back in some 12 months and ask about where the money went. . . again. . .year in. . .year out.

As for the other threads, ask questions there if you want some illuminations without illusions.

Cheers!

I can tell you are having so much fun on NL

Too bad there is no one smart enough in your country to design something as good as this

Useless omo only God knows where
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 1:33am On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf:

I can tell you are having so much fun on NL

Too bad there is no one smart enough in your country to design something as good as this

Useless omo only God knows where

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Running out of options?
I am no longer an Hausa man from Ghana?
lol
Thanks to you. . . I am really enjoying myself on NL.
Too bad. . .it will end soon.
A good way to ease boredom while in Nigeria I tellya.
Also to avoid kidnappers and ritualists.
I burn deisel just to log on to Nigerian websites.

I dey laugh o.

Btw, have you found the father of that Ekiti almajiri boy on the other thread? Why don't you appeal to your 'designer of something as good as this' to adopt him huh? wink
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by strangerf: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Get out of my country

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by honeric01(m): 5:09am On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

What an insult! cheesy
Now, you all eat his ars*e every Sunday and drink his blood too.

No, I am not blaspheming. I am not Jesus and will never liken my mortal self to him. In fact, I pity him for making useless sacrifices on behalf of ugly mankind incapalbe or redemptive rehabilitation. As you say you eat his flesh every Sunday for sacrament. . . it might well be his ar*se. How do you know what part of Jesus your pastors are giving you to eat as communion? Because the thing looks like 'wafers' or what?

I digress of course. to prove that there is no hope by the inability for YOU to ask the relevant questions and hold the real parties of the rot in your ever-rotting Nigerian societies responsible.

On this thread alone. . .I have pointed out the uselessness of the Jonathan propaganda. Monies have been given to universities in the past and those monies have NEVER been accounted for, because the VCs are ALL thieves too. Not to mention the students' union bodies. Than they have to settle all the cultists around the camp[b]oo[/b]se. . . so they can sleep well at night huh?(like my Igbotic brodas would say grin)The main reason Nigerian universities are in a run down state collectively. So, what don't you understand? undecided

Do you know how much each VC embezzles each year especially in the last year of his or her tenure? That is after giving the government the lion's share of 'bribes' to stay put in office? The university system in Nigeria is run like any corrupt political outfit in Nigeria, so get your head out of the sand.

Ask the EFCC.

Cheers!

With all these that you typed, you couldn't even help with any fact to back them up, you keep whining like a typical Nigerian, complaining here and there, i was expecting to read your own answers to the problems but was disappointed, not even one solution from you,

Noise makers,

All the same you can keep complaining, it's your call, everyone can't be nagging at the same time, it's part of life's setup. (No offense)
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by ikmba(m): 5:41am On Dec 14, 2010
70% of nigerians are hypocrites and unfortunately many of them are on nairaland,talking wif both sides of their mouth.Nobody blamed our corrupt Vc's n governin council who are killing d system with their unsatisfiable greed.For example , despite d allocatn my skool is given every year by the federal govt,they totally n i mean (98%) depend on individuals and cooperate bodies to do any meaninful thing on dat campus.what happens to d govt allocatn(u can use ur imaginatn),not 2 talk of d high school fees which i dnt knw wat dey do wif it.
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by bestsales1: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2010
Ucheosefoh:

I wonder the kind brain some people have in naija we are complaining that the government is not funding our universites well now that government have start funding the universites we are still complaining when will the complaining stop.

until GEJ goes to the market to buy furniture and lab equipments himself and carry hammer to install it,
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Kaponanty(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] D wise saying set a thief to do what? 2 catch a banana. Thus D people that ar supporting GEJ ar PDP so don't bother 2 mind them. Our criticize here mean enough of voice and we need action.
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf:

^^^

Get out of my country

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!

Can someone please[b] "stick it"[/b] in this fellow's mouth?
He needs his binky.

honeric01:

With all these that you typed, you couldn't even help with any fact to back them up, you keep whining like a typical Nigerian, complaining here and there, i was expecting to read your own answers to the problems but was disappointed, not even one solution from you,

Noise makers,

All the same you can keep complaining, it's your call, everyone can't be nagging at the same time, it's part of life's setup. (No offense)

Even if the government is caught on top of all your grannies in broad daylight. . . you will still ask for 'the facts'.
Wait for wiki leaks to provide them for you sir. Just around the corner and wet behind your ears. Or would you like a 'french kiss' to deliver it to you sir?
Is this thread about offering solutions or criticizing Jonathan's tactical move that lacks creativity or originality?

What exactly is you point? That we do not complain because we are powerless against the forces that have bound us for decades? At least, even if the body cannot act. . . let the mind keep wandering abi? Till God comes down from above to rescue Nigerians right?

Please read this again sir.

ikmba:

70% of nigerians are hypocrites and unfortunately many of them are on nairaland,talking wif both sides of their mouth. N[b]obody blamed our corrupt Vc's n governin council who are killing d system with their unsatisfiable greed.For example , despite d allocatn my skool is given every year by the federal govt,they totally n i mean (98%) depend on individuals and cooperate bodies to do any meaninful thing on dat campus.[/b]what happens to d govt allocatn(u can use your imaginatn),not 2 talk of d high school fees which[b] i dnt knw wat dey do wif it.[/b]

No toilets.
No sinks.
No libraries.
No computers,
No security.
No books(only plagiarized handouts).
No campus transportation.

You have to wait 5-7 years after graduating from those pig pens to get the dann certificate.

Yet you are asking for 'facts'?
I am sorry for your life.

If you want to talk about solutions. . . you need to take that up with the EFCC. The buck stops there.
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
http://www.nigerian-newspaper.com/nigerian-universities.htm

On a lighter note, I witnessed something at the Convocation arena of the University of Port Harcourt which I felt I should share. Please, this picture is not to ridicule the efforts of the university authorities but should rather get Uniport alumni thinking on ways they can support the university. It appears that general courses lectures are held at the arena as that is the only place where huge numbers usually enrolled on the general courses could all be accommodated. The challenge however is that the arena is not purpose – built for lectures but like they say, necessity is the mother of invention, the students now seat backwards at the arena, and this leaves their legs and feet dangling. A thought provoking sight indeed. You can check my blog in a couple of days from today to view the pictures.

See Nigerian students hanging in suicide pacts from death traps and some are asking for proof. cheesy

Where do you think all the 'allocation' is going?

To the VCs of course.

My solution? All VCs in Nigeria and their political Mafia bosses should be jailed immediately. Here is the list. . . too bad our fathers and mothers may be in that lousy list of under-achieving low lives. Jail them all.

http://www.cvcnigeria.org/exvice.html

List of Former Vice Chancellors of Nigerian Universities
SN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
1. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU)
2. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
3. Bayero University, Kano (BUK)
4. Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
5. Federal University of Technology, Yola
6. Federal University of Technology, Akure
7. Federal University of Technology, Minna
8. Federal University of Technology, Owerri
9. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
10. National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos
11. Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna
12. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
13. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
14. University of Abuja, Abuja
15. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
16. University of Agriculture, Makurdi
17. University of Benin, Benin-City
18. University of Calabar, Calabar
19. University of Ibadan, Ibadan
20. University of Ilorin, Ilorin
21. University of Jos, Jos
22. University of Lagos, Akoka-Lagos
23. University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri
24. University of Nigeria, Nsukka
25. University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt
26. University of Uyo, Uyo
27. Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto

SN STATE UNIVERSITY
1. Abia State University, Uturu
2. Adamawa State University, Mubi
3. Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
4. Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Ikpaden
4. Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
5. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
6. Anambra State University of Science & Technology, Uli
7. Benue State University, Makurdi
8. Bukar Abba Ibrahim University, Damaturu
9. Cross River State Uni. of Sci. & Tech., Calabar
10. Delta State University, Abraka
11. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
12. Enugu State University of Sci. & Tech., Enugu
13. Evan Enwerem University, Owerri
14. Gombe State University, Gombe
15. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
16. Kaduna State University, Kaduna
17. Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil
18. Kebbi State University, Kebbi
19. Kogi State University, Anyigba
20. Kwara State University, Ilorin
21. Ladoke Akintola University of Tech., Ogbomoso
22. Lagos State University, Ojo
23. Nasarawa State University, Keffi
24. Niger Delta University, Yenagoa
25. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
26. Osun State University, Osogbo
27. Plateau State University, Bokkos
28. Rivers State University of Sci. & Tech., P/H
29. Sokoto State University, Sokoto
30. Tai Solarin University, Ijebu-Ode
31. Taraba State University
32. Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina
33. University of Ado-Ekiti, Ado-Ekiti

SN PRIVATE UNIVERSITY
1. Abti-American University, Yola
2. Achievers University, Owo
3. Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
4. African University of Sci. & Tech., Abuja
5. Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan
6. Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
7. Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
8. Bells University of Tech., Ota
9. Benson Idahosa University, Benin
10. Bigham University, New Karu
11. Bowen University, Iwo
12. Caleb University, Lagos
13. Caritas University, Enugu
14. CETEP City University, Ibadan
15. Covenant University, Ota
16. Crawford University, Igbesa
17. Crescent University, Abeokuta
18. Fountain University, Osogbo
19. Godfrey University, Ugwuomu-Nike
20. Igbinedion University, Okada
21. Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
22. Katsina University, Katsina
23. Lead City University, Ibadan
24. Madonna University, Okija
25. Nigerian Turkish Nile University, Abuja
26. Novena University, Ogume
27. Obong University, Obong-Ntak
28. Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
29. Pan African University, Lagos
30. Paul University, Awka
31. Redeemer's University, Mowe
32. Renaissance University, Enugu
33. Rhema University, Obeama-Asa
34. Salem University, Lokoja
35. Tansian University, Umunya
36. University of Mkar, Mkar
37. Veritas University of Nigeria, Abuja
38. Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa
39. Wesley University of Science and Technology, Ondo
40. Western Delta University, Oghara
41. Wukari Jubilee University, Wukari
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^^

You are still not making sense, channel your anger towards the school authorities mr man, the government just released money to these universities and has been doing so for a long time now, what are the universities doing with the FUNDS?
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^
Who told you the universities are getting the funds. It goes into the government's recycle-able piggy bank dear. I am sure you are one of the culprits or related to one of them. The reason you keep asking for 'facts'. . . to know how to attack and kill the evidence. Naija! cheesy
Ok. . .let me go and make some more noise elsewhere.
Thanks for your patience and time.

No insults?. . . Did not know civilized beings visited NL. . .Phew!
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by honeric01(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yet, more whining without fact, what fact do you have that the money don't get to the university authorities? undecided

The universities keep saying they are underfunded, why not just rally round student, educate them into channel their protest against the school authorities anytime they know the govt releases money but the school authorities are not doing anything with the money?
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

Yet, more whining without fact, what fact do you have that the money don't get to the university authorities? undecided

The universities keep saying they are underfunded, why not just rally round student, educate them into channel their protest against the school authorities anytime they know the govt releases money but the school authorities are not doing anything with the money?

Are you a Nigerian? Or have you ever lived in Nigeria? I think you are looking even more ridiculous with these extremely naive questions. Even a 12 year old student will not ask such questions or propose such. Did I not tell you that the students are crooks themselves? Have you ever served as a student body rep in ANY university in Nigeria? NUC for example?

Why don't you go and rally/educate them yourself?
You will not get very far. cheesy
If you do not lose your life in the process.
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by honeric01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

Are you a Nigerian? Or have you ever lived in Nigeria? I think you are looking even more ridiculous with these extremely naive questions. Even a 12 year old student will not ask such questions or propose such. Did I not tell you that the students are crooks themselves? Have you ever served as a student body rep in ANY university in Nigeria? NUC for example?

Why don't you go and rally/educate them yourself?
You will not get very far. cheesy
If you do not lose your life in the process.

THEN WHY NOT JUST KEEP QUIET AND STOP NAGGING ALL OVER THE FORUM? The followers are crooks, the leaders are crooks, so tell me who then are you fighting for? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Blazay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

THEN WHY NOT JUST KEEP QUIET AND STOP NAGGING ALL OVER THE FORUM? The followers are crooks, the leaders are crooks, so tell me who then are you fighting for? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thank you.
Please come and shout for 'FARTS' on this thread too.
Or do you want to quench on this thread? shocked
I sure don't.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567866.0.html

Go there and help us identify if this is really Osisi kan Nkwu or 'Gloria Okon'. cheesy
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^

Now i know your type, should have handled you proper on time, anyways, enjoy your boredom grin
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by IbroYaya: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Nigerians Sef, I tire o!!

How big is N45 billion for Twelve universities?

How can we get better education, when a university in UK spent 8 million Pounds (About N2billion) to upgrade just its dental academy, not even medical school. Yet this school is not among the first 70 in UK and not among the first 500 in the world according to Shanghai university ranking.

People are here complaining that N45billion given to 12 university with more than 8 Faculties each is too much . What we should be talking about is accountability not the amount of money. If we want our educational system to be good, we should encourage government to put spend more money to upgrade our educational system. Parastatals (Parasites grin) like NASS and CBN are gulping 150 and 300 billion respectively we are here complaining of ordinary 45billion for education.
I beg carry go GEJ, pump in more money to education and put responsible people to manage it.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Fg Releases N45bn To 12 Varsities, Others – Jonathan by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
The war of words between Blazay and Honeric01 is getting more interesting go on guys I'm enjoying it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Collateral Did Buhari Used In Obtaining 27m Loan From A Bank? / See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.