Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days (10488 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by zexy2030(m): 5:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
grin

why are the guys angry with this post.
We are not angry, we only have good sex materials but no more wife materials, they are good in bed, not good in d brain.
I'm yet to meet a sexy girl with a creative mind.
If sex for money is what most thinks, then we don't have mothers for tomorrows. We will be having polyandrist like India and in south Africa and some places in China. Nigerian women will soon start marrying more than one man just for sexual satisfaction. In Germany Adultery n three.some. orgies with couples is highly tolerated. I predict Nigeria to be like that in 2030. With the way our girls have up to 300 orgsams in a month.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Karemarealty288(m): 6:01am On Feb 07, 2020
eduman365:
Oniranu... Check yourself first, brostitute! undecided

Gbam!!

Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by dederocs(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2020
It's normal, the kpekus ought to be utilised.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Nothing has changed, it's still how it used to be. Most of us were 15 or even 14 when we first had sex, we didn't think we were too young because we weren't too young to do it but it is when we grow up and see teenagers of the age at which we were doing it who are also doing it at the same age, we think they are too young because we easily forget ourselves and notice others when it comes to this thing

Very true. I had my first boyfriend at 17 going to 18. I thought I was absolutely old enough, I was already in the uni then. Years after, my younger sister wants to start a relationship at 19, and my worry was infinitesimal. I told her she was too young and should face her studies. Lol
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Very true. I had my first boyfriend at 17 going to 18. I thought I was absolutely old enough, I was already in the uni then. Years after, my younger sister wants to start a relationship at 19, and my worry was infinitesimal. I told her she was too young and should face her studies. Lol

We see others and forget ourselves, it's that simple

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Sensini123(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2020
tongue
Bear007:
Daughters of jezebel everywhere....

Ye men, be careful, mighty men have fallen
na ur fall tongue
Bear007:
Daughters of jezebel everywhere....

Ye men, be careful, mighty men have fallen
na ur fall
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by gabrielto(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Which site you dey bomb? Give me links!!
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2020
olorinina:
What were you guys expecting when you were busy turning all the naive virgins into one night standers eh angry
Keep blaming the guys!!!
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maynation don't you dare commit suicide yet...
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by MZrapper(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Smartchoiice:
May...nation don't you dare commit suicide yet...

Babe is doing well for herself, you are the one who depends on your parent for everything. You are the one who is frustrated and downcast thereby trying to get her attention by foolishly mentioning her on every thread. Babe isn't giving you a dime. Grow up and get a Iife. Lazy asshole.
Olofo.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Babe is doing well for herself, you are the one who depends on your parent for everything. You are the one who is frustrated and downcast thereby trying to get her attention by foolishly mentioning her on every thread. Babe isn't giving you a dime. Grow up and get a Iife. Lazy asshole.
Olofo.
You can commit suicide for all I care. Thank you for ceasing to send me PMs. Now get a life. Maynation is worth the little attention.

Don't you have your head to slam this afternoon?
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by MZrapper(f): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You can commit suicide for all I care. Thank you for ceasing to send me PMs. Now get a life. Ma..ynation is worth the little attention.

Don't you have your head to slam this afternoon?

Oloriburuku fellow, na poverty go kill your generation las Las.
Rotten dimwit.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Oloriburuku fellow, na poverty go kill your generation las Las.
Rotten dimwit.

You lack class, grace, beauty, charm, just a shapeless turd in a murky existence. Keep the poverty in your family as well as the oloriburuku title. It's yours and your family.
Stop my mentions and clean up the 3 days menstrual period dirt you have on you.... filthy pig. cheesy
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by MZrapper(f): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You lack class, grace, beauty, charm, just a shapeless turd in a murky existence. Keep the poverty in your family as well as the oloriburuku title. It's yours and your family.
Stop my mentions and clean up the 3 days menstrual period dirt you have on you.... filthy pig. cheesy
A pig calling another person pig? Very laughable.
If you had life I would have taken you serious but you don't. What do you do with your life apart from running over 30 monikers and spending your entire miserable life on here? Your mum still feeds you even after over 3 decades, can't you see that your life is headed to doom.
Zon of whorre.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

A pig calling another person pig? Very laughable.
If you had life I would have taken you serious but you don't. What do you do with your life apart from running over 30 monikers and spending your entire miserable life on here? Your mum still feeds you even after over 3 decades, can't you see that your is headed to doom.
Zon of whorre.
You mistake me for your father.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Chibuchris: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
dzionist:
Most of the time I use to pretend and woo ladies online. 75% of the them do give into my demand for sex even though we haven't meet each other. some ladies will even get wet during the chatting conversation and invite me to come sex them hot. Gbam. This young generation, God have mercy

That God's mercy you need it more, why will you pretend to woo a lady when you know you aren't interested in her, after flirting with her she becomes wet and then invites you to finish job, you now come here saying trash. Mr man you are one of the problem of this country,

why didn't you engage her with morals and preach decency to her instead you engage her with sex talk and romantic talks because you are older than her you feel you can twist her brain, when you now succeed you come here to write trash.

You should be ashamed of your self for writing this kind of post, now she is wet for you and demand sex you are still the one condemning her again, can't you see you are confused. Better watch your ways because you are more dangerous than those ladies.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by MZrapper(f): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You mistake me for your father.

Oloriburuku zon of a worthless whorre.
Keep spending your entire miserable life constituting nuisance on here.
Olofo.

Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Olofo.
You just described your father. cheesy
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stop with my mentions filthy pig. Thank you.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
olorinina:
What were you guys expecting when you were busy turning all the naive virgins into one night standers eh angry
If you keep yourself descent no sane man will think of turning you into a one-night stand. I know of a lady in my department that has never put on a trouser. Not that she's religious or whatsoever. Very beautiful and elegant. Never for once has she put on a trouser nor cleavage nor cloths that expose her body. Now tell me, can a man in his rightful sense toy with this type of lady
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by doggedfighter(f): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Maynation don't you dare commit suicide yet...
Did you beg her money?
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

Did you beg her money?

That coochie needs a revisit. Now stick to your original moniker
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by doggedfighter(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Olofo.
20 monikers owned by one person?
Is he jobless?
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by MZrapper(f): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

20 monikers owned by one person?
Is he jobless?

Apparently he is jobless.
They are even more than that already because he already cloned Maynation's moniker and mine too. (Mzrupper, maynnations and manynations).
Those are additional 3, over 30 already.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Omar09(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
mezarddinny:
if nigerian girls are into sex, you will call them hoes. if they aren't into sex, you will call them hypocrites.

naija men, what is your problem? can't you just keep your bloody and outdated opinions to yourselves?

Funny how it's najia men that always loud the "hoe" thingy. Women slut shame their fellow women more than any specie in the universe. Ask anyone. Men don't really care about what you wear, the make up or the hair style you put on.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Being decent and wearing clothing that fit your body type are two separate worlds apart and should never be linked together.
Based on the said lady i have the following questions for you
1- Is she your sister? If yes does she tell you everything?if no do you stay with her everyday to know that no man has toyed with her?
2- Do you know about her past?
3- Do you know her behind story?
Being someone else's sexual want is an in-thing cause if it was about dressing and appearances i would believe that cases of child molestation or underage sex wouldn't even be a thing.
My final and most anticipated point is go get your girl if you like her go for it, don't feel threatened everyone has a soft spot cheesy grin grin

FarFromAverage:

If you keep yourself descent no sane man will think of turning you into a one-night stand. I know of a lady in my department that has never put on a trouser. Not that she's religious or whatsoever. Very beautiful and elegant. Never for once has she put on a trouser nor cleavage nor cloths that expose her body. Now tell me, can a man in his rightful sense toy with this type of lady
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
We die here shocked
eni4real:
Keep blaming the guys!!!
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
You say this because you fall against what I have mentioned. People like you deserve to be brutally raped, unashamedly and unforgivably.

She's my course mate and leave within the school premises. she doesn't indulge in what you give freely everyday.... and she'll forever deserve my respect in this life.

olorinina:
Being decent and wearing clothing that fit your body type are two separate worlds apart and should never be linked together.
Based on the said lady i have the following questions for you
1- Is she your sister? If yes does she tell you everything?if no do you stay with her everyday to know that no man has toyed with her?
2- Do you know about her past?
3- Do you know her behind story?
Being someone else's sexual want is an in-thing cause if it was about dressing and appearances i would believe that cases of child molestation or underage sex wouldn't even be a thing.
My final and most anticipated point is go get your girl if you like her go for it, don't feel threatened everyone has a soft spot cheesy grin grin

gringrin
Be my girl... I'd be glad if you'll be one.
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Forgive me for belittling myself to your level of understanding
If you think wearing skirts makes one decent then so be it for you but sometime soon try to educate yourself mentally wink
FarFromAverage:
You say this because you fall against what I have mentioned. People like you deserve to be brutally raped, unashamedly and unforgivably.

She's my course mate and leave within the school premises. she doesn't indulge in what you give freely everyday.... and she'll forever deserve my respect in this life.

gringrin
Be my girl... I'd be glad if you'll be one.
I'm married dear grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by Zhou: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2020
Tallesty1:
Send tfare first bro let's see how many % that will show up.

Experience has taught us lessons
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by hotwax: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Tallesty1:
Send tfare first bro let's see how many % that will show up.

U Sabi Wella.

Tfare runs...the Yahoo bane
Re: I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days by tunize(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Nothing has changed, it's still how it used to be. Most of us were 15 or even 14 when we first had sex, we didn't think we were too young because we weren't too young to do it but it is when we grow up and see teenagers of the age at which we were doing it who are also doing it at the same age, we think they are too young because we easily forget ourselves and notice others when it comes to this thing
True talk bro. If u check the c.v of all this ppl tryn to form advice in here, u'll discover that majority of dem fall in this ur category.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.