Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? (1435 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by yommyk222(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Abeg I no too go school make una just help me take m anyhow I write am

It happen after my breakup with my girlfriend around September 2018 I decided to stay single and make more money as guys here advise. I have not been into any relationship since then because things are not really going well with me. I scout in a room where we are 3 in number my determination is to make money and start a new life. Since I don't have any good education background (Stop my education at JSS3) I Know is not going to easy to get a well paying job. I resigned from job where I work as security (My salary was #18,000) after 3 days that I resigned they broke into our house and stole my laptop and phone. This make me go back to square 0.
I start job searching again I was lucky this time to get a job of 26k after 3 months I request for salary increment because I work as Laundry person (I wash with ordinary hands), House-Keeper and Portal. They agree and increase my salary to 32k.

Around August, September last year I was able to raise money to rent my own house (Single room) and start my own business (Mini importation) that is how the problem start, I feel so lonely anytime I am at home alone because the business don't require much of my time, I have a dispatch rider that help me do delivery anytime I have order. And I also deliver myself sometimes. I have to ask one of my female friend out if she can introduce me to any of her friends that is responsible. Then she introduced me to this lady. After a month on phone call we decided to meet because she learn work at ogun state while I run my business at Lagos. She then open up to me that she has a boyfriend, I told her that is fine. And I am someone that don't like to share my woman with anybody, that is the reason that lead to my last break up. I was just thinking maybe I could start that this time around. After we meet I develop feelings her.

Then it happen that 3 days ago she visit me for the first time and pass a night. She then told me that she has only have sexual intercourse with only her boyfriend, I don't believe her but at night when I was trying to make love with her I think she might be saying the truth. During the day time when she was with me her boyfriend call her and start to para (angry) when he find out she is with another man, though she told him she is with her male friend. From the way the guy speak on phone I can see that the guy really love her. The guy and the lady mum do talk on phone too. But after that night I just find it difficult to let this girl go even when I know the truth. She left the next morning, I called her that night and ask her where she is and she told me she is with her boyfriend. I was angry that night, then I send her text that I will not be calling her or receive her calls for the next few days, (She is not in any social media network) she called me 3 times after she received the message but I don't pick her call

I was just thinking if I can win her heart since she is not married with the guy yet or I should just let her go because I am emotional weak person, then I can not afford to lose much on woman that might not be my at the end. The business I am running don't yield much yet, I just need advice on how to handle the issue here. Thanks you and God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Just let her go. It would be hard but it would be the best choice. For both you and the girl, okay?
Focus on your business for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by donbachi(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
As she give u na so she go still give another guy somewhere someday...the kind of woman u need,is a woman that will reason with u...and not some responsible body donor.

1 Like

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by bigt2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you pray for it to rain, are you ready to cope with the mud

2 Likes

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Djmoneytizo: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
I will advise you to let her go, don't waste your time if I heard you well , you said that her boyfriend do spoke with her mom, which means her family has knew him, guy let her go focus on your business

3 Likes

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by MYSTIC19(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
@Op dnt fight it.. let her
Pck N Go!

1 Like

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by yommyk222(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
Just let her go. It would be hard but it would be the best choice. For both you and the girl, okay?
Focus on your business for now.

Alright thanks sir I will
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Djmoneytizo:
I will advise you to let her go, don't waste your time if I heard you well , you said that her boyfriend do spoke with her mom, which means her family has knew him, guy let her go focus on your business

Come...i don't understand. Are you OP or his twin? shocked Dont confuse me abeg. You both sound the same way.... And got me confused thinking you are him. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Bola146(f): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin Let her go!!! Focus on your life... If she is meant for you, she will eventually come back but as for now, concentrate on how to make money..
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Froshloaded: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Saving space
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Froshloaded: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Come...i don't understand. Are you OP or his twin? shocked Dont confuse me abeg. You both sound the same way.... And got me confused thinking you are him. Hian!
cheesy cheesy

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
I would advice you continue with the relationship but do not attach too much emotions even though I know is difficult.

You will soon get used to it. She will soon discharge the other bf just be patient.
Also remember Okafor's law
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by yommyk222(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cakephp:
I would advice you continue with the relationship but do not attach too much emotions even though I know is difficult.

You will soon get used to it. She will soon discharge the other bf just be patient.
Also remember Okafor's law

That is what I m trying to do sir, but I m someone with very weak emotion I love so easily which makes things hard for me to breakup. But I can't just bear to share a woman with another man.
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
yommyk222:

That is what I m trying to do sir, but I m someone with very weak emotion I love so easily which makes things hard for me to breakup. But I can't just bear to share a woman with another man.
You're not sharing her, the man does not own her in the first place, get that into your head. She's as free as air, free to choose whoever she wants.
If she loved the other guy enough she wouldn't hook up with you. Its a game you dont have to attach emotions.

Continue fvcking her till you master the game. Breaking up is a wrong move.

3 Likes

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
yommyk222:

It happen after my breakup with my girlfriend around September 2018 I decided to stay single and make more money as guys here advise. I have not been into any relationship since then because things are not really going well with me. I scout in a room where we are 3 in number my determination is to make money and start a new life. Since I don't have any good education background (Stop my education at JSS3) I Know is not going to easy to get a well paying job. I resigned from job where I work as security (My salary was #18,000) after 3 days that I resigned they broke into our house and stole my laptop and phone. This make me go back to square 0.
I start job searching again I was lucky this time to get a job of 26k after 3 months I request for salary increment because I work as Laundry person (I wash with ordinary hands), House-Keeper and Portal. They agree and increase my salary to 32k.

Around August, September last year I was able to raise money to rent my own house (Single room) and start my own business (Mini importation) that is how the problem start, I feel so lonely anytime I am at home alone because the business don't require much of my time, I have a dispatch rider that help me do delivery anytime I have order. And I also deliver myself sometimes. I have to ask one of my female friend out if she can introduce me to any of her friends that is responsible. Then she introduced me to this lady. After a month on phone call we decided to meet because she learn work at ogun state while I run my business at Lagos. She then open up to me that she has a boyfriend, I told her that is fine. And I am someone that don't like to share my woman with anybody, that is the reason that lead to my last break up. I was just thinking maybe I could start that this time around. After we meet I develop feelings her.

Then it happen that 3 days ago she visit me for the first time and pass a night. She then told me that she has only have sexual intercourse with only her boyfriend, I don't believe her but at night when I was trying to make love with her I think she might be saying the truth. During the day time when she was with me her boyfriend call her and start to para (angry) when he find out she is with another man, though she told him she is with her male friend. From the way the guy speak on phone I can see that the guy really love her. The guy and the lady mum do talk on phone too. But after that night I just find it difficult to let this girl go even when I know the truth. She left the next morning, I called her that night and ask her where she is and she told me she is with her boyfriend. I was angry that night, then I send her text that I will not be calling her or receive her calls for the next few days, (She is not in any social media network) she called me 3 times after she received the message but I don't pick her call

I was just thinking if I can win her heart since she is not married with the guy yet or I should just let her go because I am emotional weak person, then I can not afford to lose much on woman that might not be my at the end. The business I am running don't yield much yet, I just need advice on how to handle the issue here. Thanks you and God bless you
let her go Baba. Make money and they'll locate you from East, South, North, West
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Bigmanpickin: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Try your best dude and leave the rest jareh
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by yommyk222(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Try your best dude and leave the rest jareh

I don't understand you sir
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by stanliwise(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
yommyk222:

Bro you don't need any girl right now o, let the truth be told, if konji is holding you, abeg find the nearest..... , also if you can learn how to play games or learn how to read Story books, it would keep you busy.
Taking girlfriend matter seriously is good when you know you can muscle baby matter and her together, if so, find a responsible girl and start a mini relationship and if her head correct, then marriage can come.

come to think of it, you wan start relationship wey you want marry for the next 8 years abi? if you can find a patient girl wey nor go chop your small small profit, then fine.
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by yommyk222(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
stanliwise:
Bro you don't need any girl right now o, let the truth be told, if konji is holding you, abeg find the nearest..... , also if you can learn how to play games or learn how to read Story books, it would keep you busy.
Taking girlfriend matter seriously is good when you know you can muscle baby matter and her together, if so, find a responsible girl and start a mini relationship and if her head correct, then marriage can come.

come to think of it, you wan start relationship wey you want marry for the next 8 years abi? if you can find a patient girl wey nor go chop your small small profit, then fine.

Thanks for this (Bolded) sir, I have been feeling so lonely of recent. And I don't know how to deal with it. I was just thinking having someone by my side will be best that is why I decided to reach out for her.
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by stanliwise(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
yommyk222:

Thanks for this (Bolded) sir, I have been feeling so lonely of recent. And I don't know how to deal with it. I was just thinking having someone by my side will be best that is why I decided to reach out for her.
I chat alot of with online friends, play chess online or just code when am bored.

1 Like

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Deathtk: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2020
How's your mini importation I wish to learn
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by bigt2(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Deathtk:
How's your mini importation I wish to learn
Me too, but this corona virus is kind of disrupting many things
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Philipmighty(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Guy u dey fvck up, in this life we must fight for what we cherish and desire, if you love the gal go for her, fight her boyfriend to win her heart, if you get luck survive am nah you sabi, since u can't concentrate and focus on your growing business ?

shikina#
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Deathtk: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2020
bigt2:

Me too, but this corona virus is kind of disrupting many things
is the virus communicate disease?
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by dottozil: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2020
yommyk222:

This begs the question what do women really want?
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by luvyaself95(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2020
Your last relationship end because you don't want to be dating a girl that double date.
now you want to chuck head into one.
baba leave that girl find another one.
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by bigt2(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Deathtk:
is the virus communicate disease?
Haa! Be informed that China is seeking court approval to kill their patients peacefully. It's that deadly.
embarassed
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by frubben(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Leave person girlfriend. There are alot of girls that are single . Imagine you were d boyfriend, how would u feel

1 Like

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by BarrSly: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2020
You're a Fool

If there's one thing I've come to realize is the fact that, 'only broke people fall in love easily cause they can't AFFORD to make choices'. Be a man even if you haven't made so much money yet know what you want in life and not let emotions guide you.

Same way she'll leave her man for you is the same way she'll leave you for another man.

Just dy chop your own Dy go.
Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
yommyk222:

Lemme be honest with you, you have a misplaced priority in your life.

Now that you are earning something, I believe the best thing to do now is to further your education so you can command higher pay and more job opportunities.

But what do you currently do, you're chasing a pussy that belongs to someone else.

If she cheat on her current bf, she would surely cheat on you. You're a better version compared to her current bf that's why she agree to your demands, if someone better than you comes up, she would do same thing.

The babe is just moving up the ladder using her pussy as weapon but instead of you to think with your head, you're instead currently thinking with your dick.

If you improve yourself, further your education, learn more about how to improve your mini importation business, learn how to increase your sales, make more money, you would actually see that you deserved better than what you're currently demanding.

Guy wise up, use your brain, think with your head, stop allowing your dick to control you, develop yourself and make something out for yourself instead of chasing a cheap pussy over town.

SORRY IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED OR DON'T LIKE MY CANDID ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: Win Her Heart Or Let Her Go? by yommyk222(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
BestAccessories:

Lemme be honest with you, you have a misplaced priority in your life.

Now that you are earning something, I believe the best thing to do now is to further your education so you can command higher pay and more job opportunities.

But what do you currently do, you're chasing a pussy that belongs to someone else.

If she cheat on her current bf, she would surely cheat on you. You're a better version compared to her current bf that's why she agree to your demands, if someone better than you comes up, she would do same thing.

The babe is just moving up the ladder using her pussy as weapon but instead of you to think with your head, you're instead currently thinking with your dick.

If you improve yourself, further your education, learn more about how to improve your mini importation business, learn how to increase your sales, make more money, you would actually see that you deserved better than what you're currently demanding.

Guy wise up, use your brain, think with your head, stop allowing your dick to control you, develop yourself and make something out for yourself instead of chasing a cheap pussy over town.

SORRY IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED OR DON'T LIKE MY CANDID ADVICE.

No I don't feel offended sir, but at my age I m very discourage to further my education, I will be 26 by April this year. I have already grow alot of bears. I have this plan to attend so class and write my waec this year but due to my age I feel discourage and drop the idea.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Suspecting? / Come With Baby Oil, Photos Of This Endowed Model Will Put You In The Mood / Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.