Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project (20174 Views)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Tricycle Ban: PDP Faults Sanwo-Olu For Not Providing Alternative, To Protest / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Prompto: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2020
My brother this is very true brother also block your father's preek from impregbanting your mother for the birth of your junior brother but what now happen all those years Buhari was not at the helms of affair your foolishness was allowed to flourish. It must be Buhari that is also not allowing Wike complete the rail in Rivers ba ?!
clarocuzioo:

So you don't know that the disaster you defend is responsible for the traffic challenge in Lagos State.

Buhari over threw the first democratically elected president of this country thus sending the nation to sixteen years of military jaunta.

Buhari cancelled the Lagos metro line project.

Buhari cancelled the fourth mainland bridge project, so you can see the disaster you always defend is anti progressive.

Twice the nation entered recession, twice USA handed Nigeria visa ban, the interesting thing is that during those period, one person was the head of state, and that is Gen. Buhari.

So his backwardness did not start today. Buhari administration has always brought hardship to Nigerians.
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Minjim: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

So you don't know that the disaster you defend is responsible for the traffic challenge in Lagos State.

Buhari over threw the first democratically elected president of this country thus sending the nation to sixteen years of military jaunta.

Buhari cancelled the fourth mainland bridge project, so you can see the disaster you always defend is anti progressive.

Twice the nation entered recession, twice USA handed Nigeria visa ban, the interesting thing is that during those period, one person was the head of state, and that is Gen. Buhari.

So his backwardness did not start today. Buhari administration has always brought hardship to Nigerians.

Let's be focused and not get derailed by miscreants with interior motives.
It's been how many years since Buhari cancelled the metro line?

What stops democratic governors of Lag since 1999 from initiating one?

All of them are birds of same feathers.

However, the person making us go thru unnecessary pain now is Sanwo Olu.
He and his heartless commissioners with zero emotional intelligence, creativity and innovative ideas are to blame

3 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by golddare: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2020
opportunes:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/okada-ban-pdp-blames-buhari-for-terminating-lagos-metro-rail-project.html

Awon werey, what of east west road, 2 Niger bridge etc these guys too cheap, they need a good version of Lai Mohammed as spokesman if they want people to take them serious.
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Truthbites: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Compare both govt

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:43am On Feb 07, 2020
For peace to rain on behalf of federal government of Nigeria I apologize to Lagosians.
Thank you Mr. Kola Ologbondiyan. But don't talk about it again or else what happened in 1999 till May 29th 2015 will happen today
opportunes:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/okada-ban-pdp-blames-buhari-for-terminating-lagos-metro-rail-project.html
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by 77up(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

If buhari bad luck had not terminated democracy in 1983. Lagos would have had a robust transport infrastructure today. Blame it on the old senile General.

I bu akpa amu nsi.
I think the bold has became the new trade mark now for igbo people on this forum, after passing your opinion and you ll deem it fit to insult with your language.

Do you guys think that is mature enough? Good morning anyway.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by AnanseK(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Buhari over threw the first democratically elected president of this country thus sending the nation to sixteen years of military

1. You have to go and learn some history about the Military coups in Nigeria, you will know who overthrew the first democratically elected government.

2. So when Buhari cancelled the rail project during his rule as military president, what did PDP do in their 16 years of leadership to bring back this project? Buhari ruled 20 months ( Dec. 1983 to August 1985). PDP ruled for 16 years ( May 1999 to May 2015).
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by MoIbrahim: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Reality is that Buhari has not done enough as expected.
But to argue that every criminal that wakes up and spews baldardash must be listened to because he is a "messenger" is to cover up evil.
If 3rs force people talk, it's understandable, but not those who derailed our democracy and development with furniture allowance, paid but unexecuted contracts, daylight rigging and ballot box snatching etc.

It is such mentality that gives the likes of TY Danjuma and Obj the mouth to comment on our woes as if they have nothing to do with them.

Pavarottii:
People left the message and attacked the messenger... Nigerians truly deserve what they are getting from its leaders... Govt please tax carbonated drinks, increase fuel to 200, privatise our teaching hospitals so d poor won't near hospitals again, ban social media etc... That's Wat we need and am sure after this... People will still defend buhari...
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by clarocuzioo(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2020
AnanseK:

1. You have to go and learn some history about the Military coups in Nigeria, you will know who overthrew the first democratically elected government.

2. So when Buhari cancelled the rail project during his rule as military president, what did PDP do in their 16 years of leadership to bring back this project? Buhari ruled 20 months ( Dec. 1983 to August 1985). PDP ruled for 16 years ( May 1999 to May 2015).

But your hypocrite and lazy DULLARD has been crying PDP destroyed the nation as if he was never part of the people that destroyed Nigeria.

Also is five years not enough for him to fix this country if he knows he's onus?

This proves he is a DULLARD.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by ddippset(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2020
mushystuff:
Since APC/Buhari refuse to work without calling PDP even after 5 yrs in office as if Nigeria started to exist in 1999, it's time to remind the dumbo that he contributed in no small measure to the rot and infrastructural decay that continues to wreck this country.
Have PDP people ever allowed APC/Buhari without telling them
"Nigerians are suffering because you removed Gej"?
"You have spent 5 years doing nothing"?
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Benwems(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2020
When would the railway started by thiefnibu be completed? It’s more than 15 years now. Lagos hasn’t embarked on any standard project. All they do is to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by clarocuzioo(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Aufbauh:

So after the over 35 years cancellation of Lagos Metro Station no civilian administration came on board to restart it?..... Smh!

1999-2015 is enough years to construct Lagos Metro Station and build the 4th mainland bridge if not for the endemic primitive corruption of the party you support.

All i can see and say is that there's no free easy money for lazy people and that's enough frustration to rant incessantly.

But your dullard and his Co travellers are always f.ooling themselves that PDP destroyed the nation, but he presented himself as a saint, always hypocritical. He will never mention that the is part of the people who destroyed the nation.

Why has the DULLARD not fixed Nigeria after five years? Or is five years not enough to fix this country?

Tell him to get to work and stop the blame game.

He's even lucky we have a weak Party as opposition, that's PDP, if not he would have by now gotten sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Golden057(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Yet they keep electing him

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Perfecttouchade: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2020
I hope a solution is drafted out soon to stop the issue of complaints from lagosians, looking at it..we all know how bad it will be with the current ban on okadas and tricycles, Lagos State government should please resolve things...refer to us and earn https://www.nairaland.com/5629755/nairalander-order-casement-windows..get-professional/1 ...at the end of the day O-trek no good for body
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by wale8486: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo: i dnt knw u are dis USELESS OOOOOO.where are u getting ur info?from south south or south east.small sense will do u well
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Basher8583: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I'm very sure Buhari is also the cause of your impotence.
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by clarocuzioo(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Basher8583:

I'm very sure Buhari is also the cause of your impotence.

Bring all your sisters with your mother let us test my impotence, I give you just one week of fucking them all, and bastards will multiply in your house.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Jack500: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Well, unfortunately for u, he is still the president for the next 3 years, so u can as well kill urself already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by anonimi: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2020
erinalex:
if it's a state project, why not blaming the past civilian Governors of Lagos ? Starting from Otedola, Tinubu down the line.
The problem is that your brain has been wire to always blame PMB for everything.
PMB did something wrong about 35yrs ago and we are here in 2020, still blaming him....
The point is that, we have all failed collectively.
Agreed PMB is bad, but where are the good people to right d wrong of bubu ?
Let all of us take responsibility and stop shifting blames all the time.
You can abuse and curse PMB for d next 100yrs, that will never solve our problems.
Let us direct our energy on what will bring about solutions, you & I know that PMB can never change.
But,if u derive any joy or satisfaction in abusing PMB, u can continue.

Is barawo bubu no longer the president?
Are you the one who forced him to apply for the job for 12 years knowing that he was incompetent and incapable
I really pity you supporters of this failure who is an expert in the blame game since forever.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3386584_img20160209151617_jpeged2361e0101fcbb510a35c3f0f40701e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6435544_img20171219192854_jpege40c9e246bee16b1ba0e19f5685e78e1

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by anonimi: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Jack500:
Well, unfortunately for u, he is still the president for the next 3 years, so u can as well kill urself already.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3202585_3069187img20151029060949jpeg8b7b530f52a4a6d465d4540a92c47a1b_jpegd03c187b44de8b01a92e0eee6177a9fc

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Jack500: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by clarocuzioo(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Jack500:

How will I kill myself, we survived the disaster in 1983, we will still survive him.

I just want to show him he is an unfortunate being, he has been calling PDP since he was elected , instead of working, now we want to remind him he created a bigger problem in Nigeria.

So he should just get to work and stop shouting PDP sixteen years. He has spent five years already.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Basher8583: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Aufbauh:

So after the over 35 years cancellation of Lagos Metro Station no civilian administration came on board to restart it?..... Smh!

1999-2015 is enough years to construct Lagos Metro Station and build the 4th mainland bridge if not for the endemic primitive corruption of the party you support.

All i can see and say is that there's no free easy money for lazy people and that's enough frustration to rant incessantly.

Gbamsolutly correct...

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Pavarottii(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2020
MoIbrahim:
Reality is that Buhari has not done enough as expected.
But to argue that every criminal that wakes up and spews baldardash must be listened to because he is a "messenger" is to cover up evil.
If 3rs force people talk, it's understandable, but not those who derailed our democracy and development with furniture allowance, paid but unexecuted contracts, daylight rigging and ballot box snatching etc.

It is such mentality that gives the likes of TY Danjuma and Obj the mouth to comment on our woes as if they have nothing to do with them.

please tell me who is not part of the problem?

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Basher8583: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Bring all your sisters with your mother let us test my impotence, I give you just one week of fucking them all, and bastards will multiply in your house.

Send your address.. They will all be there. As bonus sef I go add my grandma join. Let's see how useful the useless rod is
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by clarocuzioo(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Send your address.. They will all be there. As bonus sef I go add my grandma join. Let's see how useful the useless rod is

Let me kukuma avoid STDs, bye
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by anonimi: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
AnanseK:

Must one be a dullard illiterate like barawo bubu to defend and justify his party's failure?
How many times do you Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC supporters need to be told that the metro/light rail is a state project since Lagos is no longer the FCT?
Are you also confused and having ear problems like the failure in Aso Rock?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3487934_facebook20160217203110_png9d101a62a7f85ccae216ad246dbde300

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by arsenal33: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Common Oshodi to Apapa Expressway, PDP FG could not complete. What did they even complete in 16 years? 2nd Niger Bridge? Lagos/Ibadan Expressway? Una just waste all our money on private jets
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by surgical: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

but Nigerians love it,do you see them complain,except the few sane ones
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2020
opportunes:

These pdp people sha no want better things for Nigerians... they are all mad, there were the ones that started okad empowerment , wheel Barrow, grinding machine which would never encourage their siblings to do... most of them have turned it to business , some have over 1000 okada as hire purchase to people .. I know a pdp kingpin in ibadan and a soldier that has over 1000 okada given out on hire purchase, 230k bought and given out for 330k.. we are doomed in this country
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by surgical: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Pavarottii:
People left the message and attacked the messenger... Nigerians truly deserve what they are getting from its leaders... Govt please tax carbonated drinks, increase fuel to 200, privatise our teaching hospitals so d poor won't near hospitals again, ban social media etc... That's Wat we need and am sure after this... People will still defend buhari...
it is the nature of backward of people,they love their oppressors,if as a leader of the backward people you don't know this,then you can't succeed
Re: Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project by clarocuzioo(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2020
arsenal33:
Common Oshodi to Apapa Expressway, PDP FG could not complete. What did they even complete in 16 years? 2nd Niger Bridge? Lagos/Ibadan Expressway? Una just waste all our money on private jets

I guess after five years PDP is still in power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Malami Denies Exonerating DCP Kyari Over Money Laundering Allegations / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.