Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Here She Cums - Story(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here She Cums - Story(18+) (724 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Love Story (18+) / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here She Cums - Story(18+) by YABAGEEKtv: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sensual erotic story of a couple enjoying passionate sex together

She took him in her mouth, not because she had to, but because she wanted to. It had been so long since she’d tasted him… smelled him… felt him. She needed to have him inside of her in every way possible.

She shifted down in the bed and closed her eyes as her lips moved up and down his sizeable, thick shaft. He was already rock hard and she could feel every inch of his rippled texture under her tongue as she licked him up and down. He groaned, his hands moving down along the backs of her thighs. Her head bobbed up and down more rapidly as she sucked him between her lips. He tasted so good… just as good as she remembered.

~

It had been only weeks, but it felt like months, or even years. moved over and once again took him in her mouth. She could feel his tension, his need to release....Continue...

Read more=>https://www.dollarland.com.ng/2020/02/06/here-she-cums-story-18/

(1) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Paying For My Boyfriend’s Wedding To Another Woman / My Experience This Morning Help / All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.