Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now (724 Views)

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Nancy250(f): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2020
An Instagram user identified as pastor Mrs Ola has cried out about her unmarried life.

According to, All the girls doing runs are sharing their pussy to men are married but me that was dying in fellowship, doing over righteousness yet no man has come to marry me.

I am ready to do that runz now so I can get a husband........

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/all-runz-girls-in-my-university-are.html]

Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Deicide: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Original Topic:

All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now

Felt like I have to do that b4 the mods would actually change the topic.
Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Do the runs.... Body go tell you
Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Angelacruz: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Dont
Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by espn(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Your life...
Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Bola146(f): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2020
It's one thing to be married, it's another grace to be happily married.

1 Like

Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2020
not being a runz girl is your only achievement in life?
Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by dederocs(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2020
They are married cos they suck dick and anus, men love it.
Re: All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2020
E work for Dem nor mean say e go work for you.
Design your own path

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Snap Pictures Capturing The Ceiling As The Background? / Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates / This Sums Up Most Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.