Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) (50382 Views)

Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
That man behind the President, see how he is eyeing that yellow corper

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by bluebay(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Screened corpers qualified to act with the Presido... Hope they will visit the labour chairman too..
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Nigerians are truly gullible what is 33k when one bag of rice is around 25k, this government are just using alot of Nigerians head because they can easily be deceived.
Is the corper eating one bag of rice per month? Bro’s behave
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by PCFC(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Show of gratitude

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
But, why thanking him exactly? Because, he's paying the allowance from his personal pocket?
Youths too dey mumu for this country o
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
X
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigeria youths most especially the educated one happen to be the most useless youths in the history of Africa

even western countries that receives salaries and assess to loan like Singapore, UK, US and Canada don't visit one bullshit govt

how I wish thunder can fire them to discourage others from this visit of gross foolishness

useless youths, waste education

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na this kind news dey turn on.

The way he go jump to write trash under this news you go think say e don win baba Ijebu ni.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
flyca:
Foolish shuldrens grin

Shebi 7.5% VAT dey wait all of us.
Una mumu never do!

Nigeria 7.5 vat is the lowest in Africa... get your fact rights not a must you wail

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
missimelda01:
This Nigeria sef.. celebrating 33k like it's 1 million undecided

You people are funny oooo, when dem never implement am , una dey shout.... 33k is ok as allowance for a corper that thinks beyond flamboyant lifestyles...

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
yeye man
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Discombulator:
God will punish every single one of those kids that contributed for that frame.

Hmhmhm, why putting curse on them ? Their parent wants them successful in life, they ain't daft as you are.. they think positively...

May Almighty God make all their problems (present and future ) your own .... you shall never be fruitful in life 'if' those kids ain't sponsored with the sweat of their parent, that's when you can make it in life, if not, you are doomed forever
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
This thing pain me,y didn't it happen during my time,I want to repeat service
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
missimelda01:

It is better than 19,800.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by CSTR2: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol @ our national jet.

I have no problem with what she did.

Back then, my dean in school was given official car, I do drive that car sometimes to go for errands and no one complains about it, even if its a school car, it is given to the dean and whoever he wishes can ride it.
Jet is also like an official vehicle, his children can ride it. It belongs to Nigeria but it is given to the president as official jet.kkk
just my opinion sha
Do you know that the president of America spends his own money on food?
Do you know that the family of the US president does not use the Air Force one unless the president is on board?

You may say that is America. But that is where we copied our democracy from.

Do you know that billions of tax payers money is used to fuel and maintain that Nigerian jet.

There was a time in this country when tafawa balewa as president was forced to pay back the federal government for something that should have come out of his pocket.
And he paid willingly. Even as a sitting president.

It just show you how much things have spoiled in Nigeria.
That your dean allowed you to use his official car does not make it right.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by tammie24: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Busy body

Na who send them

Iranu
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Cholison(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
With all the taxes being rolled out endlessly what is the purchasing power or value of the N33k? Leaders of tomorrow indeed who cannot challenge their current oppressors are doomed to remain at the bottom of the pyramid.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by 125diCalcitriol: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
LosC:

Lol.
Corper is Corper o. I wonder the calls that were put through before these set of Corpers were selected to visit the Villa.

Mad oooo ooh
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
They even sever the corners gucci rice and Prada juice for aso rock
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Shinybush(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Daily 2 or 3 odds here. Join us here https:///I0Dd9BP4G7c5UTrHCBTmtc
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by sapientia(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Very silly and stupid youths.

Little wonder why these old men that could not repair Nigeria since 1960 still call the shots.

What a disgrace.

Never been this ashamed of our youths.

Some will blame the illiterates, are you corpers illiterates too?
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thank you for giving me my right and doing the job you were elected for
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Goovo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tonyfx:
Did you notice none of the corpers were smiling.
they were nervous
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Stamford007(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Money wey no reach 100$ �.. well life after nysc awaits them.. no be beans..
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by whatamidoinhere(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rubbish!

They pay Corp members 33k and they refuse to pay 30k as minimum wage....how can corp members earn more?
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Bramon5432: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
see below
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Discombulator: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Littleman123:

Hmhmhm, why putting curse on them ? Their parent wants them successful in life, they ain't daft as you are.. they think positively...

May Almighty God make all their problems (present and future ) your own .... you shall never be fruitful in life 'if' those kids ain't sponsored with the sweat of their parent, that's when you can make it in life, if not, you are doomed forever
Your parents will not reap from you,and you will not reap from your kids as well.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
May God bless Mr President
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
missimelda01:

Do you think the corner went to Aso Rock just to appreciate the president for increment in alawe? the also went there for contact after they are done with their one year service to their motherland.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by McEnzii: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
CSTR2:
If you know the amount of lobbying that goes into selecting those four corpers, una go fear.

I learnt that corpers even lobby to be posted to major polling units during elections.

Bros na lie..u too lie
Una go jus dy carry una negative mindset dy put for everything undecided
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by ChiefS(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
NYSC allowance was naturally affected by the increase in minimum wage to N30,000 as no corper was expected to earn less than the minimum wage.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by CSTR2: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
McEnzii:

Bros na lie..u too lie
Una go jus dy carry una negative mindset dy put for everything undecided
I too lie.?
Of course, you never serve before.

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date / Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas