Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) (50394 Views)

Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
na this kain thing dey deceive Buhari say en dey work.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by harbeyboi52(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Steal frm the poor to pay token to the poor again.... Yhou paid #33000 only 4 us 2 cum ND be paying tax on call made again who is deceiving who??
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by bendazum: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
mabebe1:
Only 4corpers.....and people are shouting nysc members..when I thought they were more than 20 sef.

Anyways it's very good o...corpers should enjoy their money jor...no time

Their salaries pass that of a lot of ex corper graduates.

I hope they save for the rainy day.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nonsense and characteristics
By the time i get there allowance should be 200k o I'm not here to joke with this country at all undecided
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by sosospence(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
bendazum:

Their salaries pass that of a lot of ex corper graduates.

I hope they save for the rainy day.
Na so this life be sometimes

1 Like

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
They should thank Nigerians rather. They are paying you through the crazy VAT imposed on us, be wise. Let them stop the VAT and let's see if FG will continue the minimum wage shit!
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
harbeyboi52:
Steal frm the poor to pay token to the poor again.... Yhou paid #33000 only 4 us 2 cum ND be paying tax on call made again who is deceiving who??
you're a wise man. But some slow thinker wont realise what you mentioned
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
flyca:
Foolish shuldrens grin
Shebi 7.5% VAT dey wait all of us. Una mumu never do!
Lol you won't answer my question abi?
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
A nice one from the youth corps members.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by CrazyMan(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

I'm telling you, no smile, no joy and it seems more like Buhari is more happy to meet them. Than them meeting a sitting president. This shows that they are children of the affluent. If it was someone from OOU now. You will have seen the unbridled joy on the persons expression. Everything in Nigeria is bribe or Connection
They're foreign graduates. Children of the elite in the society. Probably schooled in top universities in UK, USA or Cannada.

I can bet with anything that none of those four coppers schooled here in Nigeria, hence their nonchalant attitude towards meeting with the Major General. They obviously have met him severally, both within and outside the shores of this country.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
To who much is given, much is also Expected
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
missimelda01:
This Nigeria sef.. celebrating 33k like it's 1 million undecided
for now it's just a stage in their lives later they will definitely aspire high we all started from somewhere for me 33k is a fair amount for a beginner. We weren't that lucky mine was 7500k about 15 years ago but now I don't think I can work for someone if the pay is not above 950k a month
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pepper31:
Nonsense

Ordinary 33k to pee serving you as a country...

I pity our youths today
I don't blame them I blame poverty our government put us into
try to be appreciative for once,bro.this increment came when no one least expected it.
a simple thank you usually goes a long way
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
naturefellow:
If only they knew they deserved more... How much was Yusuf getting as allowee as a corper
bro,tell us how much he dey collect for allowee since it seems you know more than we do.oya tell us bro
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Legendguru: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
For what
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by joncom(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na wao. Must everything be read from paper? Small speech
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by JJOF(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
33k wey dey below $100. Mtchew. Shey vat done increase now. Lubbish and codeine.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

bro,tell us how much he dey collect for allowee since it seems you know more than we do.oya tell us bro
na ask I dey ask too my bro? smiley
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Whizbuzz(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]...out of this chicken change...una still fool una self bring am gift ...fools na him una be...una parents fit no get simple standard portrait for una living room ooo..
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 1:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Na so NYSC corper and N-power become mate be DAT ohhh

PMB needs to increase N-power to #45,000 ohh...to balance level ohh...
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Fidelis1122(m): 1:51am On Feb 08, 2020
All part of mental slavery
What's so big in earning 33k
What can 33k do to help them, yet some are posted far away from home.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2020
coolLook closely. All the corpers are northerners.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Why is it painful to u.. Please quit ur stupidity and hustle for ur self.. Because they went to thank baba.. Ur head want to blow.. Not matter how you look at it 33k is better than 19k..Nigerians have Wahala.. If he didn't increase u guys will complain. Now he increased ur head still dey hot.gonfor deliverance.. It a sign of failure..
sapientia:
Very silly and stupid youths.

Little wonder why these old men that could not repair Nigeria since 1960 still call the shots.

What a disgrace.

Never been this ashamed of our youths.

Some will blame the illiterates, are you corpers illiterates too?
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
This minister tried sha, 2 boys and 2 girls just to ensure bloggers do not criticize him but they must find one thing or the other. One wrote that they are cabinets kids because they did not shown excitements when they met president. Na wah o! Ko si ogbon tele da kosi iwa tele wu tele fi te aye lorun o.
Re: Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) by Collinsanele: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pay your visit to NLC not the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date / Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.