Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo (24587 Views)

Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by SCORPION1902: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2020
THIS IDIOT TOO DEY MAKE NOISE.

EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE.............

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Afam4eva(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Is he mad? people have the right to protest as long as they are not breaking the law.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Cc
Ipob miscreants.
you sound dull as always. A little too early to masturbate on IPOB this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by anonimi: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Opexzy:
Someone should remind this man that he is a product of democracy and by virtue of that, he his an executive Governor and not a military governor.
The last time i checked, protest is the only weapon of the masses..
So Mr Gov. Make their life better by improving living standard and you will see them keep shut no matter there political affiliation.

He has a role model in barawo bubu of Aso Rock.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308685_fbimg1472700371355_jpegfc9e9523f33b084a0d9aca369816a43b

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by OneKinGuy(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Opexzy:
Someone should remind this man that he is a product of democracy and by virtue of that, he his an executive Governor and not a military governor.

The last time i checked, protest is the only weapon of the masses..

So Mr Gov. Make their life better by improving living standard and you will see them keep shut no matter there political affiliation.
Senseless protests are meant to disrupt peaceful day to day activities and should be crushed instantly!
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by ybalogs(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2020
They should just allow him execute God's projects as prophesied by amiable Father Mbaka.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Coldie(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Good...

The man has been trying to be good but people want to take advantage of his goodness.

Protest and get arrested, go and cry in jail.

As for Ohaneze youths I as an Igbo person am seriously disappointed at u guys.

U guys have turned into a partisan group.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Collins4u1(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Like a typical apc govt will say...

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by proclinician: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Cc
Ipob miscreants.

Ipob again. Your president just increased the VAT and is thinking of adding tax on the usual coke u use to hold body after suffering in frustrations and disappointments from penury. Soon even the pure water u use to quench ur thirst would be taxed. Now here's the thing. U have a borehole in ur house, ur landlord was kind enough to provide one, u have a small generator that charge ur phone ur landlord union contribute money to make the road motorable then u pay hospital bills out of pocket. Why in the holy hell do u have to pay tax?

Here's an answer. The president's daughter just discovered a new hobby that's photography and will be doing a lot of ttaveling. Money from tax u pay is used to fuel the presidential jet and maintain it to service the hobby of this little girl.

There's no guarantee that the president wont set ur mom and dad on fire today and burn them to death before u come back from work and tell u on national tv to give him ur lands so there will be no more killing.

Theres no guarantee that the president wont kidnap and kill u along abuja kaduna expreesway as u go about ur normal business and nobody will mention anything about it.

Is IPOB still ur problem now.

Use ur head mumu
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by SaintLucia: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Ihedioha is now a human right activist leading protest after losing election.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Neddstark: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Civilians are way more dictatorial than the military.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Orokojasper(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2020
temptnow:
We shall vote you out in the next poll. Rochas Okoroawusa twin brother sent by the Fulani to destroy imo state

So he has suddenly become "Rochas twin brother sent by Fulani to destroy Imo state".....your wailing just dey start my friend.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2020
TechCapon:
Imo people are very stupid o. Hope uzodina came to office and hit the ground running. He has ordered all contractors back to site and provided portable water and you people are busy protesting for the other zombie who came to office with vendetta against Rochas. Mumu
I think you are the stupid one. Contractors were already on site. Portable water was already settled three months ago in some areas (and not in most areas as the media and their dumb victims believe) before his deal at the Supreme court.

Only those in Imo know that Hope is yet to do anything. The dumb ones outside Imo can continue to yap about illusions. I'm hoping for the best but on a honest note, I don't think he planned or prepared for victory and governance. Only those outside Imo see the vendetta you are talking about.

If you were smart you'd know that protesting (against the absurd) can never be wrong. In all my chats with Imolites in Imo I'm yet to meet anyone who campaigned or voted for him. You expect people to be quiet about that?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by 3sixtyhub(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by udemzyudex(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2020
See what Buhari has turn this country into.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2020
Uzodinma is trying hard to legitimise his questionable victory. Face governance and let who want ro protest do that. If there is nothing wrong in people giving you solidarity support, there shouldn't be any with peaceful protest.
Please let imolites have your road map and policy thrust which I am sure you don't have, accidental governor. Let us have the yardstick which we can evaluate you with. The man you took over from have one.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by BrownRoofRep: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Cc
Ipob miscreants.
Wetin concern Yoruba shiite Muslims with Imo State?
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2020
TechCapon:
Imo people are very stupid o. Hope uzodina came to office and hit the ground running. He has ordered all contractors back to site and provided portable water and you people are busy protesting for the other zombie who came to office with vendetta against Rochas. Mumu
how foolish can one be? How can you label a whole state stupid? I hope madness doesn't run in your family!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Wizikal(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2020
temptnow:
We shall vote you out in the next poll. Rochas Okoroawusa twin brother sent by the Fulani to destroy imo state
calm down
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by NigeriaBam: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2020
See another General Buhari... You don't people to express there feelings.. Continue your days are Number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by klax(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2020
pickatyou:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-not-tolerate-any-more-protests-in-imo-uzodinma/amp/

Another death penalty rant is loading because under apc protest is treason and felony offense and death sentence is their option.

Deeh Hope declare your own death sentnce its your party logo afterall.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Jack500:

To destroy imo state, u say? But this guy has show more prospect in just few days than ihedioha who is more committed to destroying okorocha structure and legacy.
More prospects like what exactly?
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by backbone503(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2020
This should have come long ago
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Obataopue: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
post=86445625:

We hope they listen Guv' Hope.

He who has ears, let him hear!
[/s]
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Moneywirer: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
chatinent:
I have the video.

Of the protests or the Gov's warning against protests
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by ugohenry2019(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
TechCapon:

provided portable water within one month??
leave tramadol alone u won't...now u see ur life abi

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by SoNature(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2020
temptnow:

Keep quiet!

With the progress this man is making now, if he maintains the tempo for the next 4 years Imo people will be begging him to continue.

While Ihedioha was busy chasing Rochas up and down, Hope came on board and started working.

FYI, he just approved the minimum wage of 30k yesterday

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by ibietela2(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2020
TechCapon:

For a tech guy you sound really stupid...
Contractors he asked to stop work?
In your small mind he fixed water board in 7 days?
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by kokomilala(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2020
First sign of a potentate.Potentates don't want dissenting voices. They only want yes-men.Those that fortify their ego and stroke them all the time.
It's only totalitarians that loathe protests. People reserve the right to protest against government policies.If anything, it underscores the importance of public participation and helps put governments in check.
Why on earth is Uzodinma afraid of protests

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2020
TechCapon:

Who is this fool? And what do you know about Imo state. I wouldn't enter into the mud with you because I am not a pig.
But for your information, Ihedioha was more prepared for the job, google his website and see the daily update of the activities he was carrying out in office. Atleast that is verifiable. Those who subscribe to the website gets daily verifiable update of event in the state. That is innovatively carrying people along. Your man Okorocha was killing the state and running a propaganda government and you see nothing wrong with that. That mediums like this gives you opportunity to be heard should not make you irresponsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! / Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.